Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Truly Terrifying

This is worth reading....with very dark implications for us all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 29, 2024 2:13 AM

Oh look, another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 1May 28, 2024 7:40 PM

He raped 13yo Katie Johnson with Epstein. His sickofans don't give a shit, in fact, they love it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 28, 2024 7:40 PM

Be afwaid! Be vewy afwaid!

by Anonymousreply 3May 28, 2024 7:45 PM

Sleepy Don.

by Anonymousreply 4May 28, 2024 7:52 PM

Windy Don

by Anonymousreply 5May 28, 2024 8:43 PM

But fauxgressives as well as the Queers for Palestine crowd are calling Joe Biden a "war criminal", so I probably won't vote and none of my friends will either.

by Anonymousreply 6May 28, 2024 9:01 PM

The people with Trump Derangement Syndrome will have been another contributing factor to his re-elected. And don't get me started on the msm. The anti-Trumpsters gave him the aura of power he and the presidency never had. This court case is making him into a martyr, is unnecessary and will probably backfire.

- The Truth Fairy

by Anonymousreply 7May 29, 2024 1:46 AM

We are so fucked. I can't believe people admit to supporting him but I am seeing signs in an increasing number in my area.

by Anonymousreply 8May 29, 2024 2:03 AM

I agree, R8. He is going to win. I don't want him to, but he will. Biden is incompetent and everyone knows it. His administration truly fucked up with Afghanistan, open borders, student loan forgiveness and DEI. He is a puppet and everyone knows it.

- The Truth Fairy

by Anonymousreply 9May 29, 2024 2:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!