Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tammy is "mentoring" Glen Powell

Aw, Tammy is so helpful!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68June 8, 2024 1:47 AM

Not gay. Autistic.

[quote]Powell was the only person in the theater for the six hour presentation about the art of cinema and filmmaking.

That is called an info-dump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 28, 2024 6:41 PM

They seem to be in love...

by Anonymousreply 2May 28, 2024 6:43 PM

They deserve each other.

by Anonymousreply 3May 28, 2024 6:44 PM

Why must he have his clammy fingers in every pie? Just go away, you creepy fuck. The stars rose on their own before you and they will rise on their own after you, Glen doesn't need any of your help on that front.

by Anonymousreply 4May 28, 2024 6:45 PM

Glen has the tiniest, beadiest little eyes in Hollywood right now.

by Anonymousreply 5May 28, 2024 7:07 PM

Don't let him talk you into joining up! Run! Run away!

by Anonymousreply 6May 28, 2024 7:11 PM

Glen is moving back to Texas. He's trying to getaway from Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 7May 28, 2024 7:12 PM

I hope Twisters turns out to be a disappointment. They’ve been pushing this completely mediocre guy to death and it’s getting old and boring now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 28, 2024 7:16 PM

Weekend getaway.

by Anonymousreply 9May 28, 2024 7:16 PM

His other "mentors" include Denzel and McConaughey.

by Anonymousreply 10May 28, 2024 7:20 PM

Tammy found a new wife to replace Katie, that's nice

by Anonymousreply 11May 28, 2024 7:28 PM

Twisters?

Like “The Crows have Eyes II.”

by Anonymousreply 12May 28, 2024 7:38 PM

It doesn’t count until Tammy invites him to ride motorcycles like he did with Efron

by Anonymousreply 13May 28, 2024 8:02 PM

He and Tammy bonded over Top GUn Maverick and Tammy's enthusiasm for flying was so infectious Glen was persuaded to learn to fly.! But his true mentor was Denzel Washington who even shared his own now deceased agent/manager with Glen to show him the ropes. Didn't know Matthew was also in the picture but Glen wants to BE Matthew. He even said so. Glen has two movies this summer and both have very positive buzz:One is Hitman and the other is Twisters. He won't really be compared to Matthew until he get stoned out of his mind and plays the bongo drums naked and someone calls the cops on him, and he is partying with Sandra Bullock. Has anyone heard from Sandra?

by Anonymousreply 14May 28, 2024 8:36 PM

R14: There is no buzz around Hitman. The movie is boring as hell and definitely one of those wait until it's free on streaming films.

by Anonymousreply 15May 28, 2024 9:07 PM

Will he introduce Glen to Xenu?

by Anonymousreply 16May 28, 2024 9:13 PM

I’ll give him this: he knows how great PR works. The guy literally does everything from photo shoots to press junkets with that dog of his. He knows his dog, Brisket, helps maintain his easygoing and affable image.

by Anonymousreply 17May 28, 2024 9:25 PM

Massages were involved

by Anonymousreply 18May 28, 2024 9:34 PM

R18, were wrestling singlets involved as well?

by Anonymousreply 19May 28, 2024 9:37 PM

Glen has a great body (except not much of an ass). I can see why Tom is sniffing around like a HOUND...

by Anonymousreply 20May 28, 2024 9:39 PM

"Here Glen, take these Scientology pamphlets and let's make an appointment for you down at the Church..."

by Anonymousreply 21May 28, 2024 9:51 PM

He seems thirsty.

by Anonymousreply 22May 28, 2024 9:55 PM

Poor Suri never got this level of love and attention.

by Anonymousreply 23May 28, 2024 9:56 PM

Madonna is still mentoring me, but telepathically!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 28, 2024 10:02 PM

Good for Tammy, he's got a real looker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 28, 2024 10:29 PM

Yum 😛

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 28, 2024 10:31 PM

Glen is no baby. He is old to just now be emerging. So I don't blame him if he is thirsty. Good. If he was 22 I would tell him to dial it back, but he is 35 fucking years old. It's about damned time.

by Anonymousreply 27May 28, 2024 11:25 PM

R27: I don't know why everyone is so surprised with his age. George Clooney, Bradley Cooper, Al Pacino, Jack Nicholson, etc broke out in their mid to late 30s. Does he just look old because of the crow's feet?

by Anonymousreply 28May 28, 2024 11:28 PM

I will concede that he does get exhausting very quickly.

by Anonymousreply 29May 28, 2024 11:35 PM

He's not that interesting in real life. He's an actor. He ought to be focusing on his roles and not try to banter too much.

by Anonymousreply 30May 28, 2024 11:43 PM

How many wrestling sessions have they had?

by Anonymousreply 31May 28, 2024 11:49 PM

Tom can afford prettier than that.

by Anonymousreply 32May 28, 2024 11:54 PM

Isn’t this more proselytizing that the Co$ does for every rising star? Send out their big guns to bring recruits into the fold? I first noticed this with the Beckhams, who moved to LA for a while before they hightailed it outta town. FWIW, Cruise by all reports can be charming and encouraging (before going full Xenu on people).

by Anonymousreply 33May 29, 2024 12:05 AM

What exercises can you do to help with a flat butt?

by Anonymousreply 34May 29, 2024 1:25 AM

Glen needs to stop smiling. The crows feet are gonna kill him.

Did he ever learn from Tyra Banks to "smeyes?" It's smiling with your eyes. Lips closed with just a slight grin, and eyes wide open.

by Anonymousreply 35May 29, 2024 3:25 AM

R15 You’re an example of yet another “I’m full of negativity so I’m gonna jump onto this anti-whatever bandwagon and pull some nonsense out of my ass even though I have no idea what I’m talking about” post.

[quote] There is no buzz around Hitman. The movie is boring as hell and definitely one of those wait until it's free on streaming films.

Hitman may have had a sneak screening or press viewing, but it is not, nor was it ever a planned theatrical release. It’s a Netflix film scheduled to premiere on the site next week. Do you just make up things to post out of boredom?

by Anonymousreply 36May 29, 2024 3:43 AM

He’ll need a completely new face.

by Anonymousreply 37May 29, 2024 3:44 AM

I've never seen one movie that Glen Powell was in and I'm already over him.

by Anonymousreply 38May 29, 2024 4:04 AM

Has Glen taken any Scientology courses?

by Anonymousreply 39May 29, 2024 4:17 AM

R39, I'll force him to

by Anonymousreply 40May 29, 2024 4:30 AM

He looks haggard, wouldn’t be surprised if Scientology has there mitts on him and his money. Sucker born every minute.

by Anonymousreply 41May 29, 2024 4:48 AM

He has Dean McDermott eyes.

by Anonymousreply 42May 29, 2024 4:57 AM

Hitman was released in movie theatres Memorial Day weekend. Very limited release.I looked for it and it was at one theatre not convenient to us. I want to see it. I like the premise and saw the trailer.

by Anonymousreply 43May 29, 2024 1:40 PM

He does look like ex Mr. Tori Spelling sometimes but way better looking

by Anonymousreply 44May 29, 2024 9:11 PM

2 ferret faces. Which one is the top? Or do they switch?

by Anonymousreply 45May 29, 2024 9:12 PM

He always picks "mentees" who don't really need mentoring

by Anonymousreply 46May 29, 2024 11:04 PM

I just saw Hit Man. It’s excellent and Powell is great in it.

I watched Maverick and it was so bad! I don’t remember Powell in it. Just that Tom Cruise kept falling out of planes and refused to die.

by Anonymousreply 47May 29, 2024 11:20 PM

He has a face like Ryan Gosling. I look at them and I don't mind them but it's an instant sex drive killer. Like looking at a ferret. A real ferret. It can be cute but I don't think of sex looking at one. Irritating.

by Anonymousreply 48May 30, 2024 2:49 AM

[quote] He has a face like Ryan Gosling.

In what ways are their faces similar?

by Anonymousreply 49May 30, 2024 4:03 AM

R49: I’m not R48 but here’s my take on the two men. I don’t think Gosling is attractive at all. Powell is a bit of a mixed bag. Sometimes he looks sexy and other times he looks like a butterface. I get all the criticisms like his eyes are too small and his nose is too pointy. I think he looks his best when he’s not smiling or out of breath like in the harbor rescue scene in Anyone But You.

by Anonymousreply 50May 30, 2024 4:08 AM

Thank you, R50.

by Anonymousreply 51May 30, 2024 4:10 AM

Glen has had a lot of publicity the past few weeks and GQ doesn’t seem to be promoting him on their Instagram. We all know they never miss an opportunity to plug Mouseboy on their Instagram. I don’t think GQ likes him and I think I know why. Glen represents the traditional, mainstream leading man Hollywood used to promote. He’s not one of these fey, sexless twinks we see today.

by Anonymousreply 52June 1, 2024 12:51 AM

All I can say is the three reviews I've seen of Hitman have been very positive. One went so far as to say that so far it is one of the best movies of 2024. Which , all things considered, isn't saying much. However. I'm looking forward to seeing it next week.I like Glen Powell. I don't think he looks at all like Ryan Gosling. I don't think Gosling is attractive. He has a lantern jaw and a very bland face, plain, not pretty. Glen Powell is a bit of a chameleon. He falls very much in the category of a Matthew McConaughey or even some of Robert Redford's early stuff. I sincerely hope he never has to degrade himself by making another movie with Sydney Sweeney ever again in life. He falls into a category populated by guys like the Chrises:Hemsworth, Evans, (beady eyes) and Pratt, in terms of the kind of roles he might look at. I can see him doing a remake of Jeremiah Johnson or Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. And he has the light touch to play the kinds of roles Pratt used to get. He will do just fine.

by Anonymousreply 53June 1, 2024 2:37 AM

"Remember, Glenn... someday you'll probably have to wear a wig too!"

by Anonymousreply 54June 1, 2024 8:17 AM

[quote] He falls very much in the category of a Matthew McConaughey

Wrong! McConaughey was always sexy. Get your fucking eyes checked R53. Glen Powell very much falls into the Dean McDermott category of creepy beady-eyed celebrity actors trying to stretch his 15 minutes of fame beyond imaginable limits. His smug self-satisfied grin, his average gym muscles, and his unsightly flat ass are the trifecta of a future has-been.

by Anonymousreply 55June 1, 2024 4:08 PM

I am a bit surprised by how Dataloungers talk about this guy--as if he has to look like a movie star you all remember from days past in order to be a movie star today.

All he has to do is connect with audiences today, and so far he's been doing that.

by Anonymousreply 56June 1, 2024 4:13 PM

McConaughey never did anything for me.

by Anonymousreply 57June 1, 2024 4:32 PM

Run Glen, RUN!

by Anonymousreply 58June 1, 2024 4:44 PM

I saw him in t wo recent interviews with Kelly Clarkson,....who never stops talking, and with Willie Geiss and he got a hair cut and DAMN he looked hot. Seriously. And he is a sweet friendly guy. Gives off a really relaxed down to earth vibe. Smart too.

by Anonymousreply 59June 1, 2024 6:37 PM

I guess he’s the frontrunner this year for sexiest man alive.

by Anonymousreply 60June 1, 2024 8:01 PM

He did for me r57

by Anonymousreply 61June 2, 2024 12:59 AM

I like Glen Powell but geez, these aspiring fucking movie stars take themselves so seriously with the 5 year plans and manifest destiny.

by Anonymousreply 62June 2, 2024 2:13 PM

I didn't see it before but I see it now: the bags under his eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63June 7, 2024 2:38 PM

They're not bags, they're skin folds. And they tend to make people look youthful and more attractive, as in Glen's case.

by Anonymousreply 64June 7, 2024 2:40 PM

I like him. I saw HITMAN, and he is a likeable character and in his interviews he is relaxed, unpretentious and likeable. But the movie Hitman, while it was entertaining, it wasn't worth all the hype it's been getting. I give it a B.

by Anonymousreply 65June 7, 2024 9:22 PM

He needs to get plastic surgery to remove his eye bags and make his eyes larger.

by Anonymousreply 66June 7, 2024 10:02 PM

R66 he is just fine.. Please don't wish that on him. it's too great a risk.

by Anonymousreply 67June 8, 2024 1:40 AM

R66: Erase those crow's feet too.

by Anonymousreply 68June 8, 2024 1:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!