Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nightmare fodder - pic of Nicole Kidman I recently stumbled upon

It looks like someone is wearing her face - like a facial transplant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 28, 2024 4:12 PM

Oh, Nicole, honey…

by Anonymousreply 1May 28, 2024 4:23 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 28, 2024 4:37 AM

White powder all over nose at r2! I wonder how THAT happened!

by Anonymousreply 3May 28, 2024 4:43 AM

A little while ago on DL, someone commented on a pic of Nicole saying that she looked like a white poodle with a shaved face; I laugh thinking about that everytime I see a pic of her. Just the perfect trifecta of incredibly random and incredibly specific while also being completely accurate.

by Anonymousreply 4May 28, 2024 4:45 AM

She was so beautiful back when she was desperate to become an A-lister. And then after she became an A-lister, she became desperate to look like she did when she wasn't one.

Ain't it the way!

by Anonymousreply 5May 28, 2024 5:10 AM

Her cheeks and jawline are way too defined. She's got the Squidward look.

by Anonymousreply 6May 28, 2024 2:44 PM

She's been top of her game forever looks wise. If shiny and hard is the only problem, that's easy to change. I think she's amazing. Now Keith Urban! Please change your hair! I've always thought he's made of disparate parts like the platypus.

by Anonymousreply 7May 28, 2024 3:13 PM

So she's the new Joan Rivers? A bona fide ADDICT to the knife?

by Anonymousreply 8May 28, 2024 3:15 PM

I think a fair amount of airbrushing and filtering went into that photo. The area running along the top of the bodice looks undefined.

by Anonymousreply 9May 28, 2024 3:48 PM

She looks a bit like Ann-Margret

by Anonymousreply 10May 28, 2024 4:01 PM

Gasp

by Anonymousreply 11May 28, 2024 4:06 PM

I’ve seen worse.

by Anonymousreply 12May 28, 2024 4:09 PM

She looks like IT.

by Anonymousreply 13May 28, 2024 4:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!