Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

M has one upcoming project; G has 7

And M's is 2 episodes of that Steve Martin/Martin Short show.

What happened to M's career?

by Anonymousreply 21June 4, 2024 3:15 AM

[quote] What happened to M's career?

She was always over rated.

by Anonymousreply 1May 28, 2024 2:55 AM

I was just saying to Daniel Day-Lewis the other day, "You know, poor Meryl only has [italic]two[/italic] Best Actress Oscars. Why, that's only as many as Hilary Swank!"

by Anonymousreply 2May 28, 2024 2:57 AM

M chooses her projects carefully. Whereas others take everything. Ahem.

by Anonymousreply 3May 28, 2024 2:59 AM

BTW I'm currently on Bway, on HBO this Sunday; have Long Days in the can; and just signed for the Year of Magical Thinking '

by Anonymousreply 4May 28, 2024 2:59 AM

[quote]What happened to M's career?

She won all the validation Close is still chasing and has nothing left to prove.

by Anonymousreply 5May 28, 2024 3:00 AM

Frances dear I don't do bucket films like you do. My eyes are still numb from seeing that vulgarity.

by Anonymousreply 6May 28, 2024 3:01 AM

[quote]What happened to M's career?

She's reached the stature where she can do whatever she wants whenever she wants and people will bend over backwards to have here there to do it.

by Anonymousreply 7May 28, 2024 3:02 AM

Can anyone say OVER EXPOSED?

People got sick of seeing her face.

by Anonymousreply 8May 28, 2024 3:07 AM

She’s more interested in her grandchildren and doesn’t need to work as much. She was just honored at the Cannes Film Festival, which would not happen to any of her peers.

I’m happy for Jessica working, even though no one watches her projects.

I don’t care about Glenn and her stupid pipe dreams about Sunset Boulevard.

by Anonymousreply 9May 28, 2024 3:10 AM

[quote]She’s more interested in her grandchildren

You mean those mixed breeds that Mamie popped out? Hardly.

by Anonymousreply 10May 28, 2024 3:13 AM

If she's stopped appearing in films it can only mean that there is a God and he has answered my prayers.

by Anonymousreply 11May 28, 2024 3:22 AM

[quote] BTW I'm currently on Bway, on HBO this Sunday; have Long Days in the can; and just signed for the Year of Magical Thinking '

Jess, your show isn't selling, your movie can't get released and your other movie will never happen.

by Anonymousreply 12May 28, 2024 3:27 AM

Plus Jess' tv movie was written for me

by Anonymousreply 13June 2, 2024 2:31 AM

I wonder how Meryl got detached from the TV movie that Jessica is now making a splash in.

by Anonymousreply 14June 2, 2024 2:44 AM

M, G, Jess...pity none of them were able to hold a husband.

by Anonymousreply 15June 2, 2024 2:46 AM

M? G? Seriously, OP, are you in SUCH a hurry that you can't fucking type "Meryl" and "Glenn"? Or are you just on a first initial basis with them?

by Anonymousreply 16June 2, 2024 4:58 AM

Meryl is too busy riding Martin’s dick these days. She’s finally getting a good fucking.

by Anonymousreply 17June 2, 2024 6:38 AM

r16 must be new in town

by Anonymousreply 18June 2, 2024 7:08 AM

OP [aka R16] - No, just amused at your laziness and presumptuousness

by Anonymousreply 19June 2, 2024 2:56 PM

then you clearly haven't been paying attention r19

by Anonymousreply 20June 3, 2024 2:02 AM

Who has suffered more in life?

G with her 8 losses or M with Gummer dumping her?

by Anonymousreply 21June 4, 2024 3:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!