Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Legend in His Own Mind goes on knifing spree

“It’s also unclear if the stabbing suspect currently prefers female pronouns.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95June 1, 2024 7:56 PM

His Instagram is ... something. A lot of flexing and pouting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 28, 2024 1:12 AM

He's a fan of lip gloss.

by Anonymousreply 2May 28, 2024 1:15 AM

'Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me."

by Anonymousreply 3May 28, 2024 1:18 AM

I saw the quick shot on the news and he was creepy like Silence of the Lambs. But these instagram shots make give a peak into his twisted mind.

by Anonymousreply 4May 28, 2024 1:25 AM

"It’s also unclear if the stabbing suspect currently prefers female pronouns"

Well, my god, be sure to spend time figuring that out, Boston.com! NOTHING is more important than figuring out if the obviously male violent attacker wants to be called "she" at this moment in time. Nothing!

by Anonymousreply 5May 28, 2024 1:30 AM

There are a couple of long threads on the Massachusetts subreddit about him. He's also a suspect in a killing in Deep River, Connecticut. He was renting a VRBO with another man and neighbors heard them arguing. Father, boyfriend or sugar daddy?

by Anonymousreply 6May 28, 2024 1:40 AM

In defense of Boston.com, the comments section on the Globe’s report is filled with speculation and invective about the perp’s gender identity, so I appreciate the attempt at clarity.

by Anonymousreply 7May 28, 2024 1:40 AM

He's got the thousand yard stare of a psycho.

by Anonymousreply 8May 28, 2024 1:53 AM

Ok, DL Sleuths while we know this freak is guilty of these recents horrors, we owe it to these victims to connect dots to other crimes like the one mentioned in Deep River. Let's see what we can uncover or connect.

by Anonymousreply 9May 28, 2024 1:54 AM

That’s a hard 26. More like 62.

by Anonymousreply 10May 28, 2024 2:26 AM

KaRazy........!

by Anonymousreply 11May 28, 2024 2:29 AM

He and his father are identical. Assuming the body in Deep River is the guy he spent a couple of weeks with.

by Anonymousreply 12May 28, 2024 2:29 AM

Another psycho with one eye noticably bigger and higher than the other.

by Anonymousreply 13May 28, 2024 2:42 AM

That's true ^^ They've shown that schizophrenics tend to have asymmetrical features (i.e. one ear bigger than the other, etc).

by Anonymousreply 14May 28, 2024 2:44 AM

R12, I think that pic with his dad is his dad dressed as him a joke.

by Anonymousreply 15May 28, 2024 2:49 AM

They wouldn't hold him after he wounded his Dad? They couldn't do a 5150 on him? I don't get it. If my kid showed that he was capable of this kind of violence I'd be afraid to sleep at night. Schizophrenia is a ruthless disease. It comes on in the late teens thru late 20s. I had an uncle with it. Best looking kid in the family, Ivy League, lots of promise etc. Then it hit and he spent the rest of his life in and out of care centers.

by Anonymousreply 16May 28, 2024 2:56 AM

What’s it want to be? I don’t get it.

by Anonymousreply 17May 28, 2024 3:36 AM

Seems like it's confused as well. But judging by the lip gloss and glitter, it's something more woman-ish.

by Anonymousreply 18May 28, 2024 3:38 AM

R3 I thought I was the only one who quoted that.

by Anonymousreply 19May 28, 2024 3:38 AM

Dirty pillows I just can't.

by Anonymousreply 20May 28, 2024 3:40 AM

R19, over the years it has often been quoted on DL.

by Anonymousreply 21May 28, 2024 3:41 AM

[Quote] Barack Obama’s chef, “the Deep State,” Satan worshipers, Jeffery Epstein currently living “on island” in Martha’s Vineyard,

Well, come on, he’s definitely right about Obama’s chef

by Anonymousreply 22May 28, 2024 3:42 AM

The right wingers on Page Six are using Jaree or whatever his name is now to bash gays in crude terms. It's the Post so it's expected but Damn! This may be an unpopular opinion, but with only one or two exceptions, the trans people I've known have mentally disturbed.

by Anonymousreply 23May 28, 2024 3:42 AM

From The Daily Mail:

[quote] He had been accepted for a social sciences degree at UMass majoring in Health Professions

by Anonymousreply 24May 28, 2024 3:46 AM

It seems like fun.

by Anonymousreply 25May 28, 2024 3:50 AM

What IS that thing?

by Anonymousreply 26May 28, 2024 3:55 AM

I knew a guy whose schizophrenic brother killed their mother with a sword during a psychotic episode. She’d been trying for years to get him help, to no avail. It was horrible and beyond tragic.

It seems like this guy had money, or people around him did - could they also not get him help? Mental health care is fucked. I say that as a mentally ill person who has often been left to flounder without options, not being in a position to advocate for myself and jump through the many hoops required (yunno, because I was very ILL). People of my acquaintance self-harmed just so they could go to the emergency room and maybe get bumped-up into being able to get psychiatric care. It’s fucked (I’m in BC, Canada, which is THE WORST for access to care).

That said, he’s (she’s/they’re?) a dead ringer for Jeff Spicoli here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 28, 2024 4:27 AM

^^Tan Mom

by Anonymousreply 28May 28, 2024 4:30 AM

What does he do besides posing with his lips parted like Jlo?

by Anonymousreply 29May 28, 2024 4:33 AM

The photo of his crashed car looks crazy. Wth did he crash into that destroyed his car but he doesn't seem to have any injuries?

by Anonymousreply 30May 28, 2024 4:35 AM

[quote] Wth did he crash into that destroyed his car but he doesn't seem to have any injuries

Hi.

by Anonymousreply 31May 28, 2024 4:37 AM

I know, right, R30? It’s a pile of cinders, and he walked away from it with his flowing mane intact?!

by Anonymousreply 32May 28, 2024 4:37 AM

[quote] He’s so clining and elegence

by Anonymousreply 33May 28, 2024 4:42 AM

R27 what’s worse is that his dad is a “licensed mental health counselor" and a school principal. He has a Master’s Degree in mental health counseling and couldn’t see that his son was an obvious mess/loon? He’s not very good at his job…

by Anonymousreply 34May 28, 2024 4:46 AM

r1 That Insta is one giant red flag, my god. The increasingly (and comically) wispy bleached hair, the pink nail polish on those short stubby fingers, the lip gloss so thick it's practically dripping off, the glitter, living in what looks like a conservatory... The only time he looks remotely sane is in the second-ever photo, posted in 2018. Everything went to shit once he bleached his hair.

Textbook BPD, a violent mental breakdown was only a matter of time.

by Anonymousreply 35May 28, 2024 5:27 AM

[quote]He has a Master’s Degree in mental health counseling and couldn’t see that his son was an obvious mess/loon? He’s not very good at his job…

His parents could be in denial about what a mess he is. Or maybe they are all too aware and are at the end of their rope having tried to persuade their son to get help. If Ravizza is bipolar or psychotic he needs medication, but people with these conditions are sometimes non-compliant with psych meds, and no one can force patients to take medication without a court order.

by Anonymousreply 36May 28, 2024 5:33 AM

A friend of mine in Massachusetts has an adult grandchild who was recently diagnosed with schizophrenia. My friend said that an adult cannot be held involuntarily in a mental institution for more than 3 days in MA. It’s a good thing that MA has strong gun control laws, or situations like this could end up far worse.

by Anonymousreply 37May 28, 2024 6:50 AM

“I am thin and gorgeous!”

by Anonymousreply 38May 28, 2024 7:57 AM

[quote]he only time he looks remotely sane is in the second-ever photo, posted in 2018. Everything went to shit once he bleached his hair.

In the photos from six years ago where he looks normal, he was probably just beginning to wrestle with the demons in his head and maybe self-medicating, which is common. It was sad to watch a member of my own extended family, a gay guy in his early 20s, go from a normal good looking young man to a scary shadow of his former self looking about 30 years older. He became argumentative and put his mom and dad in fear of him. He finally ran away to San Diego from Buffalo. The whole family went looking for him, found him living on the streets, but he refused to come home. He finally did and moved back in with his parents who locked their bedroom door at night. . I bet the father in this case decided to move to the Vineyard away from his wife because he was afraid for her safety. Insidious disease cutting people down just as they're beginning to experience life.

by Anonymousreply 39May 28, 2024 9:34 AM

Yeah the system is *completely* messed up because even if you have a relative with schizophrenia, no one will lock them up for you because it's a violation of that individual's 'right's.....even though basically have no idea what's going on and are a danger to themselves and others- there is NO recourse.

Legally, you have to wait. Until they *commit a crime*. Genius right?!

I know because this happened to a high school friend of mine. He was spiraling for over a decade and his family even succeeded in getting him arrested after a violent outburst. They only kept him for 3 days, per state law. Before releasing him, the psychiatric head took his mother aside and said " Technically we have to release him....but I'm scared for you. Stay away from him if you can."

Eventually he hurt someone and has been locked up for two years now with no signs of getting out.

The system is F*CKED.

by Anonymousreply 40May 28, 2024 9:40 AM

I feel like we should maybe train an AI model or two on his Insta, to flag up similar cases. Because his posts there are so disconcerting, to an almost comical degree. It's like if that hot tranny mess from The Silence of the Lambs had in Insta account, it would look *exactly* like that.

by Anonymousreply 41May 28, 2024 10:22 AM

Bring back the mental institutions with the padded rooms for these people. They will never, ever be compliant with the needed medication and they are dangerous. They will never be productive members of society, only walking timebombs.

by Anonymousreply 42May 28, 2024 10:44 AM

[quote] This may be an unpopular opinion, but with only one or two exceptions, the trans people I've known have mentally disturbed.

Not an unpopular opinion at all, it's pretty much the general view. The gatekeepers however just try to prevent it from being said out loud.

by Anonymousreply 43May 28, 2024 10:45 AM

*schizophrenics, to be clear

by Anonymousreply 44May 28, 2024 10:45 AM

There’s a really handsome poodle in some of his Instagram pictures. I hope that if it’s this lunatic’s dog that she’s gets re-homed somewhere stable and happy and that she wasn’t neglected for long while her psychopath owner was him/themself being re-homed to a padded jail cell.

by Anonymousreply 45May 28, 2024 11:16 AM

There are plenty of people who suffer from schizophrenia that can be treated, but 2/3 of schizophrenics never receive, or follow, treatment. The vast majority of people who respond to current treatment, around 90%, need continued daily support to manage their medications and symptoms.

The moral of that story is that it’s a disease which can be treated and managed outside of institutions but often family wants to believe that the person really is better and doesn’t have to monitored so carefully.

I think that kid had a sugar daddy. It doesn’t seem likely that the father, even with a masters in public health, could afford a primary home, a place on Martha’s Vineyard, a Porsche, weeks-long stays in VRBOs, and whatever crazy stuff this guy wasted money on.

by Anonymousreply 46May 28, 2024 11:19 AM

Odder still until it's explained is the distance between the two residences. Agawam, MA (where the neighbors said he was a bit strange) is in western Massachusetts, about 150 miles or so to Martha's Vineyard. Then there's the dead guy in Deep River, CT. Jared sounds like a cross-dressing one woman crime spree.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47May 28, 2024 12:41 PM

Is he strapped to a gurney in OP's photo? Like, what am I looking at here?

by Anonymousreply 48May 28, 2024 12:54 PM

Yes, he crashed his car and was taken to the hospital.

by Anonymousreply 49May 28, 2024 12:56 PM

Thanks. Shame we only have this one awkward low-res photo from the aftermath.

by Anonymousreply 50May 28, 2024 12:58 PM

Reddit comment, I don't know where they got this information, but it doesn't sound good for the dog (sorry, R45).

[quote]This article doesn't mention this dude killed his roommate, kind of a big detail? This whole story is fucking wild. So he gets pissed because 2 women cuss out his roommate for sitting on their porch without permission while he's out walking his dog. This kid hears about it and goes and throws a shovel through the women's window. And then kills the roommate and his dog anyway?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 28, 2024 1:00 PM

Oh he's a Qanon MAGAT. Well let's speculate about his lipgloss

by Anonymousreply 52May 28, 2024 1:09 PM

You might as well Photoshop Britney's face into OP's photo because that's exactly how she'll end up one day. And every one of those people who protested her conservatorship will blame her stabbing spree on "the system".

by Anonymousreply 53May 28, 2024 1:16 PM

Jared may have also killed Bruce's poodle in the Connecticut address along with Bruce.

He filed paperwork last month to change his name to Jared Love Jones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54May 28, 2024 3:55 PM

[quote]Jared may have also killed Bruce's poodle

r54 Fucking disgusting, there's no coming back from that. As for the roommate, was he hot?

by Anonymousreply 55May 28, 2024 4:20 PM

Jared today, pre-arraignment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 28, 2024 4:32 PM

I want to know what movie they were watching where there were only three peoplein the audience. Relates to other thread, also complete reporting.

by Anonymousreply 57May 28, 2024 4:32 PM

It was "If."

by Anonymousreply 58May 28, 2024 4:34 PM

r56 That is a shocking image – just look at those brassy tones!

by Anonymousreply 59May 28, 2024 4:35 PM

The now-dead roommate and poodle owner was named Bruce Feldman, age 70, of West Hartford, CT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60May 28, 2024 4:59 PM

r57- the Garfield movie

by Anonymousreply 61May 28, 2024 5:00 PM

[quote]Bruce Feldman, age 70

So the roommate was actually his sugar daddy and Jared was his live-in slut, his hole to be used in exchange for shelter and food.

by Anonymousreply 62May 28, 2024 5:12 PM

We'll never find him. Do you know how many "Bruce Feldmans" probably live in West Hartford?

by Anonymousreply 63May 28, 2024 5:13 PM

[quote] Jared may have also killed Bruce's poodle

That will outrage more people than the tranny stabbing those children

by Anonymousreply 64May 28, 2024 5:15 PM

This Bruce Feldman does, R63, and is 70

And I don't use Facebook, so I have no idea of the details

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65May 28, 2024 5:18 PM

Our Bruce Feldman appears to have invented The Ultimate Leaf Lifter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66May 28, 2024 5:22 PM

This story says Bruce was broke.

[quote]But Bruce, who moved in about two weeks ago, was more social. He would freely tell people he was “broke” and was being put up by Ravizza, who was supposed to stay in the home for at least a couple months.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67May 28, 2024 5:22 PM

Okay, so the sugar daddy theory is out, just like that.

His Facebook says he was married, so when/how did the broke thing happened? Gambling, debt...?

by Anonymousreply 68May 28, 2024 5:24 PM

R66, better that than another leaf blower.

by Anonymousreply 69May 28, 2024 5:32 PM

Competency exam reveals "After a few hours, a doctor told the court that Ravizza does appear to have delusions, trouble focusing and voices in his head that tell him to do things."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 28, 2024 6:09 PM

He looks like your run-of-the-mill Masshole here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71May 28, 2024 6:40 PM

Yes, but a LOT happened after that, R71.

by Anonymousreply 72May 28, 2024 6:49 PM

Untreated schizophrenia.

by Anonymousreply 73May 28, 2024 7:44 PM

Place your bets how soon 'she" will be released back onto the streets to kill again.

by Anonymousreply 74May 28, 2024 8:32 PM

This shit is so weird. Him, the dad, the roommate. What in tarnation?

by Anonymousreply 75May 28, 2024 8:37 PM

#70, what season were they on "The Love Boat"?

by Anonymousreply 76May 28, 2024 9:32 PM

Does Anne Heche in a speeding vehicle fit anywhere in this story?

by Anonymousreply 77May 28, 2024 11:45 PM

Man, Jeffree Star fell on hard times after moving to Wyoming.

by Anonymousreply 78May 29, 2024 3:56 AM

It’s maam! 🔪

by Anonymousreply 79May 29, 2024 4:00 AM

Fell on...black days...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80May 29, 2024 4:01 AM

I'd hate to be trapped on an elevator with them..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81May 29, 2024 4:06 AM

Here's a photo of the boyfriend / roommate / victim. And the poor poodle, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82May 31, 2024 6:44 PM

[quote]Brashears told The Post Feldman once described himself as Ravizza’s friend and then his father. He added he owned a gray poodle named Lily and another black dog, which he believes Ravizza killed. “My understanding is he stabbed the dogs to death,” Brashears said. “Bruce was an odd duck. Jared obviously had a clear [mental health] break.”

r82 Give him the help he needs. But also lock him up and throw away the key.

by Anonymousreply 83May 31, 2024 6:49 PM

I can't believe the source said *Bruce* was the "odd duck."

by Anonymousreply 84May 31, 2024 6:55 PM

“He killed grandpa!”

by Anonymousreply 85May 31, 2024 8:12 PM

Why do I get significantly more angry when I hear about someone harming animals? Especially common pets like cats and dogs.

by Anonymousreply 86June 1, 2024 2:51 AM

I loved him in Rocky Horror!

by Anonymousreply 87June 1, 2024 3:04 AM

That part where we point our umbrellas toward the stage opened to throw shade.

by Anonymousreply 88June 1, 2024 4:13 AM

looks like Britney Spearsa

by Anonymousreply 89June 1, 2024 4:46 AM

[quote]Why do I get significantly more angry when I hear about someone harming animals? Especially common pets like cats and dogs.

Because they’re innocent. People are, mostly, inherently evil and rarely good and most of them have it coming.

by Anonymousreply 90June 1, 2024 5:24 AM

Poodles are wonderful dogs. I hate this guy. He needs to be under the jail.

by Anonymousreply 91June 1, 2024 5:46 AM

Are you Italian, r89?

by Anonymousreply 92June 1, 2024 8:55 AM

[quote] Poodles are wonderful dogs

Yes, especially with cranberry sauce

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93June 1, 2024 3:20 PM

^fuckers.

by Anonymousreply 94June 1, 2024 7:09 PM

In South Dakota, we don’t eat dogs we just murder them when they don’t listen.

by Anonymousreply 95June 1, 2024 7:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!