Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pope Francis Calls us FAGS

Pope Francis allegedly told Italian bishops to not permit gay men to train for the priesthood, with two Italian newspapers claiming that the 87-year-old pontiff made a homophobic slur in a closed-door meeting last week.

Citing sources from inside the meeting, the Corriere della Sera and La Repubblica newspapers reported Monday that the Pope had made the comments while meeting with Italian bishops on May 20.

The newspaper articles, which were translated from Italian, claimed the Pope had said there is “frociaggine” – which translates in English to “faggotry” – in some of the seminaries.

The remarks took place in the context of proposals from the Italian bishops to amend guidelines on candidates to seminaries.

The Vatican ruled in 2005 that the church cannot allow the ordination of men who are actively gay or have “deep-seated” homosexual tendencies. In 2016, Francis upheld this ruling.

Two years later he told the Italian bishops not to accept gay candidates for the priesthood.

During his pontificate, the Pope has sought to offer a more welcoming approach to LGBTQ+ Catholics, saying “who am I to judge?” when asked about gay priests, and has also offered the possibility that priests could offer informal blessings for same-sex couples.

The Corriere della Sera newspaper stated that the Argentine pope, who speaks Italian as a second language, may not have been aware of how offensive his language was, adding that the remark was greeted with incredulous laughter by the bishops.

A source close to the Pope told CNN that it could also be understood as there is a “gay climate” in the seminaries.

There is no official transcript of the comments due to the nature of the closed-door meeting.

CNN has reached out to the Vatican to request comment on whether the Pope used the term. They have not yet responded.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122June 22, 2024 4:49 AM

Damn that's harsh!

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2024 11:43 PM

How the hell am I supposed to take someone dressed like that seriously?

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2024 11:45 PM

He has NEVER been our ally. What a miserable fuck. I wish him a life of rectal woe.

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2024 11:49 PM

What’s wrong with that?

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2024 11:50 PM

Only in *some* of the seminaries, popey? Stupid cross-dressing old man.

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2024 11:51 PM

[quote]the Pope had said there is “frociaggine” – which translates in English to “faggotry” – in some of the seminaries.

No way! Next he'll tell us he's Catholic.

by Anonymousreply 6May 28, 2024 12:03 AM

The Catholic Church has always been the go to for closet cases.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 28, 2024 12:09 AM

why be openly gay and a catholic priest? that seems taxing.

by Anonymousreply 8May 28, 2024 12:12 AM

Is this news or shocking to anyone?

by Anonymousreply 9May 28, 2024 12:13 AM

Doesn’t he know I try?

by Anonymousreply 10May 28, 2024 12:15 AM

Closet cases and pedophiles. My gay uncle had a long-term relationship with a priest in the 30s and 40s. He became a catholic. My family wasn't religious and my grandmother was very naive about my uncle being gay. She couldn't for the life of her figure why he would become a catholic at 30 years old.

by Anonymousreply 11May 28, 2024 12:16 AM

My mother was beaten with carpet strips by nuns in the 1960s. My aunt was psychologically damaged by nuns calling her super derogatory things in the 1950s. How they're still devout Catholics amazes me.

Papa Francisco isn't long for the world — he's sick and seems constantly ailing. In a few years, he'll be gone. Then guess what? They're going to install an even more traditional "conservative" pope because the main tithing base for the Catholic church is conservative old people. The last Vatican convention was in the early 1960s— a lot has changed since the 1960s. If they finally allow LGB people to marry and have sanctified marriages, I think there could be less overall promiscuity. Because promiscuity makes money and makes gay cradle Catholics scared, it causes a cycle where "people need the Church" and thus increases the number of churchgoers and parishioners. It's all a game, a scam, the tables are turned.

I do pray for forgiveness and to improve, I like having a bit of Faith, but I cannot bind to the evil scheme that is the overall Catholic Church. Later in life I might become Anglican or Episcopal, whichever is the most accepting to Catholic gays who want a real place to worship.

by Anonymousreply 12May 28, 2024 12:19 AM

There wouldn't be enough priests left if they got rid of all the frociaggine.

There are a laughable number of practicing gay men who are catholic priests.

It's actually a bit sad.

by Anonymousreply 13May 28, 2024 12:19 AM

But Christian fascists are our friends. The Christofascists only want to get rid of the trannies.

by Anonymousreply 14May 28, 2024 12:30 AM

Fuck this pope. With his fake “blessings” and softer tone, he lulled many into believing he was better than previous popes or even committed to making the church more equitable and inclusive. But this dress-wearing conehead is a big fat fucking phony like the rest of them.

Organized religion is the root of much evil.

by Anonymousreply 15May 28, 2024 12:36 AM

What the fuck is “practicing gay men?”

by Anonymousreply 16May 28, 2024 12:37 AM

R16 You watch cop shows but don’t become one yourself. As tempting as it is.

by Anonymousreply 17May 28, 2024 12:41 AM

Wtf are you on about? I’ve heard of practicing Catholic, but never a practicing gay. The expression sounds very fraulike. R13, are you a woman?

by Anonymousreply 18May 28, 2024 12:47 AM

I've been a practicing gay for almost 30 years, and I'm getting pretty darn good at it!

by Anonymousreply 19May 28, 2024 12:55 AM

“I don’t know what happened, it just went in my mouth… lord Jesus forgive me for I have sinned…”

by Anonymousreply 20May 28, 2024 12:58 AM

“Bless me father for I have sinned. I slipped and landed on Brother Aloysius’s erect penis”.

by Anonymousreply 21May 28, 2024 1:06 AM

R12: If they finally allow LGB people to marry and have sanctified marriages, I think there could be less overall promiscuity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 28, 2024 1:12 AM

The catholic charities are behind all these migrants being shioped here. Knowing the outright greed of the catholics, its probably so the the migrant will make more money so more money goes to the church.

by Anonymousreply 23May 28, 2024 2:36 AM

Whatta cunt.

by Anonymousreply 24May 28, 2024 2:58 AM

[quote]Wtf are you on about? I’ve heard of practicing Catholic, but never a practicing gay. The expression sounds very fraulike. [R13], are you a woman?

Practicing: actively pursuing or engaged in a particular profession, occupation, or way of life.

Dictionaries are really useful. You may want to look into them - immediately.

by Anonymousreply 25May 28, 2024 3:07 AM

When someone tells you who they really are believe them the first time.

Maya Angelou

by Anonymousreply 26May 28, 2024 3:07 AM

This isn't surprising at all. 99.9% of the makeup of Christian, Islamic and Jewish religions utterly loathe and revile homosexuals and see us as repulsive degenerates who offensive aberrations and are "less than" and work tirelessly to "other" us in society and keep us in that place.

This is why whenever I come across a gay person who says they're religious - I immediately mentally dismiss them.

by Anonymousreply 27May 28, 2024 3:18 AM

Abrahamic!

by Anonymousreply 28May 28, 2024 3:20 AM

I always gathered that the gay son or the one who was a bit light in the loafers always went into the priesthood. They were care givers and making the great sacrifice of never marrying and not having kids was less of a big deal. I'd say 75% or priests have always been gay. At least 75%.

by Anonymousreply 29May 28, 2024 3:26 AM

I've been telling you he wasn't our ally since he organised a bussing campaign in my country to sink an SSM referendum by an even bigger margin than Benedict before him. But some of you for some weird reason seem so desperate for the Vatican's approval, you'll take every crumb thrown your way, however small and oblique.

by Anonymousreply 30May 28, 2024 3:45 AM

Has Matt Damon commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 31May 28, 2024 3:49 AM

Yes, R31, at R1.

by Anonymousreply 32May 28, 2024 3:53 AM

[quote] I always gathered that the gay son or the one who was a bit light in the loafers always went into the priesthood. They were care givers and making the great sacrifice of never marrying and not having kids was less of a big deal. I'd say 75% or priests have always been gay. At least 75%.

A poster mentioned in the past that boys were sent to become priests to “fix them” which is why there are so many royally fucked up men in the clergy.

by Anonymousreply 33May 28, 2024 5:30 AM

Well darn it, frociaggine is my favorite type of pasta!

by Anonymousreply 34May 28, 2024 5:36 AM

What the fuck does the pope know? He ain’t had pussy since pussy had him.

by Anonymousreply 35May 28, 2024 5:36 AM

“Gay climate”?

by Anonymousreply 36May 28, 2024 6:53 AM

"Queer" was taken back to mock homophobia and so can be "Frociaggine" - not so usefully monosyllabic, but exotica compensates.

Not too late surely for T-shirts and placards in Pride season bearing the Pope's newsworthy slur. Thus a social dinosaur will deservedly be globally laughed at.

by Anonymousreply 37May 28, 2024 7:03 AM

I met my first gay best friend in my freshman year of college. We both acknowledged that we were gay right away and were open about it, despite this being the early eighties. He was 18 and had been having "an affair" with his priest, "Father Frank" for four years, since he was 14 years old. The priest took my underaged teenaged friend to Provincetown every summer. I still think about it. I'm still friends with the guy in question, and he's been in an age-appropriate relationship with a nice guy for decades, but I still think about "Father Frank" taking my teenaged friend to P-Town on vacation. Like my friend, I was raised as a Catholic, and I don't think there are bigger assholes in the world than these fucking closet case Catholic priests.

Fuck that religion, fuck priests, and fuck the pope. They're all either pedos or assholes covering for pedos.

by Anonymousreply 38May 28, 2024 7:09 AM

Is it gay if you just stick it in between the thighs? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 39May 28, 2024 8:02 AM

What the heck's going on with the space age miter and decorative collar? Very weird.

by Anonymousreply 40May 28, 2024 8:24 AM

He's essentially a drag queen R40.

by Anonymousreply 41May 28, 2024 9:26 AM

He doesn't look very happy in OP's picture.

by Anonymousreply 42May 28, 2024 9:30 AM

[quote]"Queer" was taken back to mock homophobia

No it hasn't and stop using it.

by Anonymousreply 43May 28, 2024 10:49 AM

Has someone slipped him a copy of Frédéric Martel's book "Sodoma" (English title: "In the Closet of the Vatican")? Stating that 55% of priests are gay is a VERY conservative estimate.

by Anonymousreply 44May 28, 2024 11:00 AM

*Actually, Martel states that 80% of the Catholic clergy in the Vatican are gay.

by Anonymousreply 45May 28, 2024 11:05 AM

Boy, talk about not being able to read the room...

by Anonymousreply 46May 28, 2024 11:08 AM

I remember going to see St. Peter’s and noting all the younger deacons or whatever they call them swishing through in their robes. Hell get rid of all the frociaggine and the Vatican would empty out.

Bad as this is I think the next pope will be a hardliner to please the ultra right wing trad Cath contingent emerging, especially in the USA.

by Anonymousreply 47May 28, 2024 11:32 AM

[quote]R43: No it hasn't and stop using it.

Police yourself, not others.

by Anonymousreply 48May 28, 2024 11:37 AM

What I find fascinating is how many closeted gay men apparently hate women. Every one of those fruitcakes in frocks is happy to support the most Neolithic restrictions on women’s rights. Then we have the nutcase brigade over here with Roger Stone, Lady Lindsay, McConnell, Hawley, the list is endless of gay men who have championed the most regressive laws respecting women’s rights. I wonder if it starts with Mom or grows with self-hatred in their hetero prisons.

by Anonymousreply 49May 28, 2024 11:49 AM

[quote]R49: What I find fascinating is how many closeted gay men apparently hate women. Every one of those fruitcakes in frocks is happy to support the most Neolithic restrictions on women’s rights.

It's the religion that keeps societal misogyny alive from generation to generation. It's baked into the book.

by Anonymousreply 50May 28, 2024 11:56 AM

But isn't she the one who's married to Jesus?

by Anonymousreply 51May 28, 2024 12:02 PM

frociaggine!!!

by Anonymousreply 52May 28, 2024 12:06 PM

When I was 13 I told a priest in Confession that I thought I was gay. He pulled the curtain back on the grille to see who I was, but instinct told me to make a run for it.

It was only a few years later as an adult that I realised the possible implications. I never went back to church, which caused problems as I went to a Catholic school. They knew who hadn’t been to church on Sunday. I was regularly pulled up for it.

The church is full of self loathing perverts and hypocrites. They are in position to judge anyone.

by Anonymousreply 53May 28, 2024 12:06 PM

^

No position!

by Anonymousreply 54May 28, 2024 12:07 PM

Was he going to tell everyone you were gay or jump you R53?

by Anonymousreply 55May 28, 2024 12:09 PM

r55, probably wanted to add him to the list.

by Anonymousreply 56May 28, 2024 12:19 PM

R55,

I don’t know to this day.

by Anonymousreply 57May 28, 2024 12:22 PM

I was just taking a break from DL back in 2013, so I hope we get a new pope soon just so I can shitpost through that whole white smoke nonsense live here with the rest of you FAGS.

by Anonymousreply 58May 28, 2024 12:35 PM

R58- Is Matt Damon

by Anonymousreply 59May 28, 2024 12:42 PM

The 2 angriest men I’ve ever met were my repressed gay great Uncle & my over wrought queer abortion fighting 2nd cousin, both of whom became priests. Boy did they hate me. By hate I mean envy. There’s nothing new here. She’s old. She ain’t gonna change. Next!

by Anonymousreply 60May 28, 2024 12:53 PM

Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned. It has been three months since my last confession. I've disobeyed my parents many times. I've taken the Lord's name in vain many times. I've had sinful relations, with boys at my school. Many boys, many times.

And I loved every minute of it.

by Anonymousreply 61May 28, 2024 12:56 PM

Harrison Butker nodding approvingly right about now, thinking he made the pope more resolute after his recent comments. Remember he said just the other day his words resonated globally, or some similarly delusional shit like that.

by Anonymousreply 62May 28, 2024 1:05 PM

[quote]Lindsay, McConnell, Hawley

As in Josh Hawley? (sorry, non-American here).

by Anonymousreply 63May 28, 2024 2:32 PM

R49: see also: the entire history of Ireland.

by Anonymousreply 64May 28, 2024 2:35 PM

You know what's worse than someone who uses slurs and pretends to be a good person?

A person who doesn't even have the faith in their convictions to stick by their hate.

When your strongly held beliefs and faith can be overturned by your need to do PR, you're truly the worst.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65May 28, 2024 2:38 PM

r13 a practicing gay is one who is actively having sex as opposed to a non practicing gay who is celibate.

by Anonymousreply 66May 28, 2024 2:43 PM

I’ve been called much worse by straight people, who never apologized.

by Anonymousreply 67May 28, 2024 2:45 PM

^ sorry I meant r16 not r13

by Anonymousreply 68May 28, 2024 2:46 PM

Well, there certainly has been a lot of faggotry in the seminary this last thousand or so years, so he's not wrong entirely.

by Anonymousreply 69May 28, 2024 2:48 PM

He's an old sick man. He's made many off record comments supporting gays in and out of the church. He's the most gay supportive pontiff ever. He is surrounded by a conservative Vatican hierarchy who despise him and can't wait for him to kick so they can install another John Paul II. Why do you think this comment was leaked and who benefits by it.? We all bark to this obvious dog whistle The Curia invented Machiavellian realpolitik. Surprised Jorge hasn't been found dead in his bed. His Holiness gets a pass from this Fanook.

by Anonymousreply 70May 28, 2024 2:51 PM

The cardinals electing the new pope will be in a tough spot. Can't go too liberal because the main driver of Catholic growth these days is in Africa. And Africa is full of those "eat da poo poo" guys. Too many missteps and they'll be irreversibly crippled, just like in Brazil where evangelicals are edging them out like nobody's business.

I'll just be here with my popcorn, watching this sectarian (in)fighting play out.

by Anonymousreply 71May 28, 2024 3:12 PM

What’s the difference between Frocciagine and Frappuccino?

by Anonymousreply 72May 28, 2024 3:19 PM

Who cares what some pedo thinks.

by Anonymousreply 73May 28, 2024 3:26 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74May 28, 2024 3:27 PM

I was molested.

by Anonymousreply 75May 28, 2024 3:48 PM

Not my pope.

by Anonymousreply 76May 28, 2024 3:50 PM

The Pope is the biggest fag of all!

by Anonymousreply 77May 28, 2024 3:58 PM

Atta boy!

by Anonymousreply 78May 28, 2024 4:21 PM

And I got cancelled???

by Anonymousreply 79May 28, 2024 4:22 PM

90% of the world says these things. Many hide their hatred. It makes me very sad, but luckily life is short and the universe wanted me to be a fag this time around. I hated it, I experienced it, there were some good things too.

Nearly everyone says this shit.

by Anonymousreply 80May 28, 2024 4:25 PM

Those polite and friendly straight people you know will go right back to calling you a fag once you leave the room.

by Anonymousreply 81May 28, 2024 5:09 PM

Catholicism is fake

by Anonymousreply 82May 28, 2024 5:18 PM

R81- Agree.

by Anonymousreply 83May 28, 2024 5:34 PM

Those polite and friendly gay people you know will go right back to calling you a redneck closet case once you leave the room.

fixed for R81

by Anonymousreply 84May 28, 2024 5:35 PM

R71 As you know, Francis has appointed three quarters of the Cardinals who will vote for his replacement.

He did not pack the College of Cardinals with reactionaries.

The next Pope will be as liberal as Francis if not more so.

by Anonymousreply 85May 28, 2024 6:31 PM

Reading this was a gut punch to me.

And the apology was mealy mouthed.

by Anonymousreply 86May 28, 2024 7:30 PM

We desperately need consultation from Father Guido Sarducci on this topic.

by Anonymousreply 87May 29, 2024 12:34 AM

“It’s not gay I swear. Men need to check their prostates regularly. A friend is a great way to help with the task.”

by Anonymousreply 88May 29, 2024 1:20 AM

If he can call my kind frociaggine I’m quite comfortable calling him and his kind “horrid old pedos wearing womens’ clothes”.

In sumptuous fabrics, naturalamente!

by Anonymousreply 89May 29, 2024 1:44 AM

“Well, I ain’t NEVER…!”

by Anonymousreply 90May 29, 2024 2:11 AM

R86 - any apologies are completely disingenuous lip service. Meaningless garbage. This is how they all talk about us behind closed doors but this time the Pope himself got caught out. People who use the word faggot mean it. They do not mean it when they apologize for using the word faggot.

This is what the Catholic church thinks about us and has always thought about us and nothing has or will change. The Catholic church believes we are degenerates, perverts, diseased, offensive to society, abominations to God, child groomers - plus a whole lot more. End of story. Some of you might want to look up the kinds of things high profile Catholic George Pell the paedophile said about homosexuals over the years. And he was just one of many high profile Catholics who said equally horrific things. Imagine what they say behind closed doors.

The Catholic church also works tirelessly in numerous countries via political lobby groups, media groups and local action groups to encourage and enact legislations to restrict gays, "other" us and remove protections for LGBT people (specifically gay males) so they can continue to treat us as undesirables and second class citizens and get away with it.

Anyone who thought the Catholic church had softened its stance on homosexuals or was working to change anything then you are very naïve and maybe a little bit low intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 91May 29, 2024 2:20 AM

Can I just repeat this:

People who use the word faggot mean it. They do not mean it when they apologize for using the word faggot.

by Anonymousreply 92May 29, 2024 2:26 AM

The pope is one of the ugliest drag queens I’ve ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 93May 29, 2024 3:05 AM

It takes one to know one.

by Anonymousreply 94May 29, 2024 3:05 AM

R86 "Reading this was a gut punch to me. And the apology was mealy mouthed"

Your the same ancient kween who's posted hundreds of times defending the "integrity and truthfulness "of Charles and Camilla and the corrupt BRF

Self awareness is not your strong suit dearie.

by Anonymousreply 95May 29, 2024 3:06 AM

I thought Jess was wonderful in Pope Francis.

by Anonymousreply 96May 29, 2024 3:11 AM

Motherfucker Francis.

by Anonymousreply 97May 29, 2024 3:27 AM

The RCC has money and is so powerful because it won't allow priests, nuns - whatever - to have partners and offspring relying on church funds.

So archaic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98May 29, 2024 10:32 AM

R8

But the gays you know will never call you a fag (ok many on DL and in life will) and it will not be gays that attack the trans ( well ok maybe off a bit on that by a lot) and gays don’t call lesbians or bi s or +++ bad things( only a few misguided will )

And gays will not spend hours debating who is unworthy to be on their fucking flag

Never saw such a group of whiners and weak pussies

by Anonymousreply 99May 29, 2024 10:51 AM

[quote] "Pope Francis Calls us FAGS"

I don't look to anyone in the Catholic Church to set a positive example. But they ARE a perpetual example of what NOT to do, and how not to behave in life. Of course, that goes for most people who claim to be Christian.

by Anonymousreply 100May 29, 2024 10:52 AM

[quote]the Pope had said there is “frociaggine” – which translates in English to “faggotry”

This sounds like a “lost in translation” issue. He was speaking in a non-native language and said a word that translates to a negative-connotation word in a third language.

by Anonymousreply 101May 29, 2024 10:58 AM

[quote]This sounds like a “lost in translation” issue. He was speaking in a non-native language and said a word that translates to a negative-connotation word in a third language.

A spirited Jesuitical defence! The Pope may be very old, but he isn't unsophisticated. The word didn't start out as neutral and then mysteriously become pejorative in translation. The Pope chose not to use the more routinely clinical word 'homosexual', which might have avoided the need for his apology.

by Anonymousreply 102May 29, 2024 11:20 AM

[quote] People who use the word faggot mean it. They do not mean it when they apologize for using the word faggot.

Unless you’re Matt Damon?

by Anonymousreply 103May 29, 2024 11:35 AM

I have never called anyone a faggot in my personal life! I have even been called a faggot myself when Ben and I were going to buy identical cars with our Good Will Hunting money! That stopped us, and I don't even know what the word means! I grew up hearing it on the street. It was a slur then, but I thought it was okay in 2022!

by Anonymousreply 104May 29, 2024 4:48 PM

[quote][bold]Pope's friends, observers try to make sense of homophobic PR disaster[/bold]

[quote]Francis has a reputation for having a salty tongue, especially in private, so while the reported anti-gay slurs shocked many, they did not seem out of character to people who know him. "I'm obviously not justifying his use of an offensive term ... but it is normal for him in private to speak very, very directly," papal biographer Austen Ivereigh said. "He doesn't talk like a politician."

[quote]A personal friend of the pope - a gay Argentine man who has known him for more than 30 years and asked not to be named - said that Francis knows he has a problem with foul language. "He calls himself a 'bocon', which kind of translates (from Spanish) into someone who can't keep his mouth shut," the man told Reuters. "He has never been diplomatic. I am actually surprised something like this didn't happen earlier."

[quote]When Francis went to Ireland in the 1980s to try to learn English, the friend recalled, "his teachers were horrified by the way in the classroom he would use English swear words he had picked up".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105June 6, 2024 10:16 AM

I don't doubt for a second that his use of the slur was eagerly reported by some shitstirring bishop belonging to the anti-Frank brigade, but Frank should know better. I'm gay, and I use "slurs" when I'm talking to other gay friends, but I'd do my best to avoid using the same words if I'm speaking to a room full of formally-convened peers on the theme of Catholic ethics.

He deserves all the shit he's getting, not least of all because I suspect he really does think of us as some aberrant, disordered trash.

by Anonymousreply 106June 6, 2024 10:51 AM

Pope Francis = Matt Damon

by Anonymousreply 107June 6, 2024 11:13 AM

R106

And I bet you only choose the exact generally approved word of the day every time even when you are speaking Italian in front of a room full of coworkers..

by Anonymousreply 108June 6, 2024 11:28 AM

Confirmed bachelor in a gold embroidered caftan says what?

"Practicing Gay man"

Fuck that shit, I'm expert level, world class 😛

by Anonymousreply 109June 6, 2024 11:51 AM

The funny thing is to read that the Pope is generally seen as a potty mouth when it comes to off color words and expressions.

Who knew a fucking pope would go around saying fuck.

by Anonymousreply 110June 6, 2024 12:48 PM

^ He most have picked up the salty language back in the days when he was a bouncer 🙄

by Anonymousreply 111June 6, 2024 12:52 PM

Never believe someone is holy because they say they are.

by Anonymousreply 112June 6, 2024 1:45 PM

[quote]The pope has again used a highly disparaging word against gay people for which he had already apologised last month, ANSA news agency said on Tuesday. Italian media had attributed to the pope the use of the word "frociaggine", a vulgar Italian term roughly translating as "faggotness", on May 20 during a closed-door meeting with Italian bishops.

[quote]According to ANSA, Francis repeated the term on Tuesday as he met Roman priests, saying "there is an air of faggotness in the Vatican," and it was better that young men with a homosexual tendency not be allowed to enter the seminary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113June 12, 2024 2:04 PM

the cunt did it again!!!

by Anonymousreply 114June 12, 2024 2:09 PM

He did it again!!!

by Anonymousreply 115June 12, 2024 3:26 PM

Queers for Palestine are outraged at the Popes choice of words..

by Anonymousreply 116June 12, 2024 3:31 PM

He's just so relatable for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 117June 12, 2024 3:31 PM

[quote]He did it again!!!

Pretty ironic coming from a drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 118June 12, 2024 8:08 PM

What about that job ages men so much? In just a couple years they go from fresh to freeze-dried.

by Anonymousreply 119June 12, 2024 8:22 PM

Have you seen the frocks they’re forced to wear, r119?

by Anonymousreply 120June 12, 2024 8:25 PM

R119

Neither you nor I will be alive at 87. He looks pretty fucking good to me. I bet it’s the quality pasta and red wine.

by Anonymousreply 121June 12, 2024 8:26 PM

[quote]Pope Francis has been told by a Filipino Catholic university student to "stop using offensive language" against LGBTQ people. Slurs cause "immense pain", Jack Lorenz Acebedo Rivero said during an online video panel with other Catholic university students and the pope.

There's even a screenshot of the panel, lol. Francis must have been annoyed by that rainbow Rivero was wearing. I hope he doesn't get beat up by fellow Filipinos over this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122June 22, 2024 4:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!