Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How Joe Can Win

I'm convinced that the only way we can be sure of a Biden win is if he asks Kamala to quietly resign (illness, family issues, whatever) to make way for an "ordinary white guy" VP candidate. And no, I don't mean the governor of California.

That's what happened during the 2020 primaries; we had all kinds of folks running )I liked Lizzie Warren, myself), but we all settled for the ordinary white guy who we knew had the best chance of winning. And he did. We backed the right horse, because even now, ordinary white guys have the best chance of winning.

And nobody really liked Biden's choice of Kamala, and she hasn't gotten any better with time. I personally doubt if Biden will make it four more years with his mental or physical faculties unimpaired, and I know I'm not the only one thinking about that. Although I know I have no choice but to vote for Biden, I sure don't want Kamala to be president.

The best solution, IMHO, is for Kamala to walk away quietly and for, say, Gov. Roy Cooper (D, NC) or someone similar to take her place. We could use a little southern influence on the ticket, but here, I'm open to suggestions.

You can certainly call me a sexist or racist if you like (I'm not), but desperate times call for desperate measures. We absolutely have to win this election and IDGAF how we do it (no cheating, though!). The only way I can think of to win over independents and Trump "leaners," is by saying, "Well, look at it this way: at least if/when Biden dies, this bland white guy over here will take over."

What say you, DLers?

by Anonymousreply 24May 27, 2024 9:29 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2024 8:00 PM

RACI$T LE$BJAN TROLL ALERT!

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2024 8:01 PM

No, no, no. I remain confident of a Biden victory. Replacing Kamala with some “safe” white choice would only dampen enthusiasm among Biden’s base supporters, Black women.

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2024 8:02 PM

I think you’re sexist and racist.

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2024 8:04 PM

Nonsensical.

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2024 8:04 PM

Yet another stealth Trumptard thread.

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2024 8:04 PM

I think you're full of poop, Op and you only start threads like this to create division and doubt

If you're not a Russian troll you missed your calling

by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2024 8:05 PM

ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2024 8:06 PM

Biden's biggest weakness right now is lukewarm support among blacks and young voters, core Democratic constituencies. Replacing Harris with a boring white guy would piss off blacks and young voters and pretty much guarantee defeat.

by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2024 8:07 PM

Fllllllllllaaaaaaahhhhhhcccccccccis conjecture

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2024 8:12 PM

Regardless of her gender, Cameltoe is not good. All she spouts is word salad! Joe chose a weak running mate in her, but it’s very unlikely she is changed out. She’s a part of the swamp.

by Anonymousreply 11May 27, 2024 8:16 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 27, 2024 8:25 PM

I'm starting to think tRump might take it. It doesn't help when CNN runs an articles saying the people are warming to the idea.

My opinion only - I feel that Biden in selfish in running. For the better good, he should have bowed out...remember he did say he was only going to run for 1 term.

by Anonymousreply 13May 27, 2024 8:30 PM

Also, there are rumors that Kamela said she would run for Governor of CA if they lose....

by Anonymousreply 14May 27, 2024 8:31 PM

He should replace Kamala with Stacey Abrams. That might help him hang onto Georgia without losing any of his base.

by Anonymousreply 15May 27, 2024 8:34 PM

What part of people disliking Biden are we failing to understand?

by Anonymousreply 16May 27, 2024 8:36 PM

OP, see Project 2025. Vice President Harris is the least of your worries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 27, 2024 8:46 PM

People are underestimating the world's hatred of the Orange Skidmark. Biden will win. It doesn't matter what the polls say now.

by Anonymousreply 18May 27, 2024 9:00 PM

R18.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 27, 2024 9:08 PM

[quote[ How Joe Can Win

Run unopposed with only New York and Los Angles permitted to vote

by Anonymousreply 20May 27, 2024 9:13 PM

So now DL has an AI troll! Shitting up threads with ugly AI images. You're an artist R12!

by Anonymousreply 21May 27, 2024 9:14 PM

Can we just send the Trumptards to Russia? We will all be better off.

by Anonymousreply 22May 27, 2024 9:23 PM

Let the chips fall where they may. If Trump wins, we will behold the miracle of a sealed border, crime-free cities, increased water pressure, an all-Republican SCOTUS, $1.98 gasoline, prices for goods plummeting and the Gaza and Ukraine conflicts resolved.

Can't wait.

by Anonymousreply 23May 27, 2024 9:23 PM

Joe and Kamala already did it once, OP, and they will do it again. But feel free to continue to fling your rancid fecal matter hither and yon.

by Anonymousreply 24May 27, 2024 9:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!