Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What's the most embarrassing thing your parents ever caught you doing?

Mine was when I was 19. I'm a suburban 80's kid, so naturally Madonna was a huge influence.

I had gone to the gay club in the surrounding large city and got piss drunk and slutty.

I side-swiped an 18 wheeler (I know, drunk driving is very bad), tore the whole side of my car off, ran through a big hedge of bushes in our front yard, and passed out in the car.

I was wearing an 80's Madonna "Boy Toy" belt, and can still vaguely hear my mother's voice say to my father (through my drunken stupor) "Look at his belt".

Classic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2024 7:15 PM

[quote]can still vaguely hear my mother's voice say to my father (through my drunken stupor) "Look at his belt".

Been there, done that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2024 6:46 PM

My mom came home early from work (this was in the late 70s, I was 18) and caught me posing in front of her bedroom mirror wearing her yellow chiffon nightgown wearing her makeup. She screamed at me and pulled my hair. Then she told my dad when he got home and he yelled at me.

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2024 6:50 PM

My mom caught me lip syncing to Stephanie Mills…

And Minnie Riperton. And Phyllis Hyman. And Angela Bofill.

She wasn’t a fan…

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2024 7:01 PM

That sounds like an episode of the Leave It Beaver reboot.

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2024 7:06 PM

I’ve done some stuff too OP.

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2024 7:10 PM

I'm too embarrassed to talk about it.

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2024 7:14 PM

Wanking. My mother, who had only a fleeting acquaintance with the notion of privacy, burst into my room when I was going at it furiously. I was on the brink, but somehow managed not to embarrass myself totally. Her face turned every colour. She never did THAT again.

by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2024 7:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!