Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Donald Trump Shares Video Of Heckler Confronting Joe Scarborough

Donald Trump on Sunday shared a video of a man obscenely shouting at MSNBC host Joe Scarborough at the airport.

The former president and presumptive 2024 Republican nominee ― who has a longstanding beef with Scarborough’s constantcriticism of him on “Morning Joe” ― reposted a video of the encounter on Truth Social.

“I can’t wait for Uncle Donnie to win,” the heckler says. “I can’t wait. He’ll get rid of all you fucking liberals.”

“He’s your uncle?” Scarborough replies, taking a quick break from a phone call.

“You liberals are gone when he fucking wins,” the man continues. “You fucking blowjob liberals are done. Uncle Donnie’s gonna take this election landslide, cuz. Landslide, you fucking half a blowjob. Landslide. Get the fuck out of here, you scumbag.”

Scarborough and Trump reportedly were once friends until Scarborough stepped up his disapproval of him during the 2016 campaign.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 28, 2024 1:06 AM

I would feel bad for Joe, but the truth is that he created this Donald Trump monster.

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2024 5:40 PM

Oh look. Another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2024 5:53 PM

Exactly, r1.

He and that dumb twat wife of his had that lying piece of SHIT on every morherfucking DAY back in 2016, laughing with him, normalizing his lies lies.

Fuck that square headed prick, his dumb cunt wife AND that goddamned orange traitor.

They ALL deserve the ninth circle of hell.

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2024 6:03 PM

Nobody is concerned that a candidate for president is sharing videos of nutjobs threatening to make liberals "gone"? That's terrifying.

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2024 6:16 PM

Yes, R4, that was the lede for me, too. The smallness of this man, a former &, God forfend, future, president is gobsmacking.

by Anonymousreply 5May 28, 2024 12:01 AM

It's embarrassing. And scary. They're already talking about arrests and camps. They're incompetent but...

by Anonymousreply 6May 28, 2024 1:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!