Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

You Got Ta Wash You Ass

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 27, 2024 7:03 PM

I think I'll Use Summer's Eve

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2024 4:49 PM

It is weirdly common for men, mostly straight, not to wipe or wash their asses thoroughly.

Apparently, touching your hole is "gay" so they refuse to do it.

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2024 4:54 PM

Another " Women complain about men" thread. ZZZZZZ

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2024 5:20 PM

R3 walks around with a shit encrusted asshole.

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2024 5:24 PM

The toilet stalls in the locker room at my gym are horrendous. It's unbelievable how many grown men don't know how to properly take a dump. You'd think wild animals had been in those stalls.

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2024 5:28 PM

Hmmm. Women are less hygienic than men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2024 5:35 PM

More.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2024 5:36 PM

Testimony:

Managed pizza restaurants in the 90s.

By a mile, women's restrooms are dirtier. Some things I found:

Yes, men's restrooms would have pee on the floors, and maybe a clogged toilet. We had one time in two years that a guy took a dump on the floor.

The women's restrooms were a special kind of awful. Menstrual blood on the walls. Bloody tampons everywhere. One time we found one in the ceiling. Sh*t stained clothing in the trash. Used toilet paper in the trash. It was a nightmare

It got to the point that there was an arrangement that whoever cleaned the toilet got a free pie of their choice to take home, on top of being able to do no other cleaning but the women's room.

by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2024 5:38 PM

I’ve lived in many different places and I can tell you that if you go to an upscale gym in Beverly Hills vs a planet fitness in Florida, The difference in the bathrooms would make a scientist observe that possibly two different types of species had been using those restrooms. It’s what the POC call “home training”.

by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2024 5:57 PM

Redd Foxx was right all along

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2024 6:41 PM

I never leave the house unless I'm minty fresh.

by Anonymousreply 11May 27, 2024 6:43 PM

A couple months ago, I developed a rash on my perineum (taint area). I was concerned and made an appt with the first doctor that could see me - I was able to get in the same day with a straight male doctor who was semi retired.

For him to exam me, I had to lie on my back with my legs up so he could see the area well. After checking me out, he asked if I wiped a lot. And, I said, yes. He said you don't need to be that clean in the area and should only wipe 3 times. He prescribed otc Zinc Oxide ointment and it was gone over night.

He said if you are wiping more then 3 times, you need something like a bidet.

However, when he said you don't need to be that clean down there, I thought....eww and how his underwear must be filled with skids...

by Anonymousreply 12May 27, 2024 6:51 PM

Women are gross about public bathrooms, no doubt. I say this as one. I’ve found used tampons in the trash without wrapping, poo TP on the floor, and all kinds of boot or shoe marks on the handle or toilet seat. Some idiots think it’s better for your dirty ass foot sole to touch the handle to flush vs flushing as normal then wash your hands. That being said most women do know how to wash “down there” I don’t care what Terence Babywipes Howard says.

I think many fathers aren’t teaching their sons how to properly clean their butts and taints- it must be learned as a kid. And yes you need to do those plus balls and cock.

Periods are nasty , yes so extra measures are required. A lot of women carry wipes for that time of the month.

by Anonymousreply 13May 27, 2024 6:53 PM

Another reason for compulsory bidets, and compulsory bidet use.

by Anonymousreply 14May 27, 2024 7:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!