Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The WORST Chef On The Internet

The Queen of SLOP.

Have at her dataloungers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 28, 2024 1:23 PM

Those are some finely cut onions.

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2024 2:20 PM

She's murdering her husband!

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2024 2:29 PM

This is stupid. Nobody thinks a home cook on fucking TikTok is a chef.

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2024 2:34 PM

That's a grease fire waiting to be ignited!

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2024 2:35 PM

I thought this dubious honor belonged to Amberlynn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2024 2:39 PM

[quote]She's murdering her husband!

He'd probably welcome death.

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2024 2:45 PM

Kay did it first.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2024 2:53 PM

She's lovely.

by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2024 2:55 PM

Could be RageBaiting - deliberately posting something that is guaranteed to get people riled up.

by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2024 2:57 PM

I've seen some real bad shit on Facebook reels too. And they call themselves "chefs". Terrible shit. And done with flourishes!

by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2024 2:58 PM

More like RetchBaiting.

by Anonymousreply 11May 27, 2024 2:59 PM

I lost my appetite just looking at that photo.

by Anonymousreply 12May 27, 2024 2:59 PM

Definitely not real cooking. No one would cook or eat this. Just trying to gross out the viewers

by Anonymousreply 13May 27, 2024 3:45 PM

I wonder what she has planned to serve for victory day, the day after Election Day, when the working manā€™s hero, Donald Trump, is restored to rule.

by Anonymousreply 14May 27, 2024 4:07 PM

Oh I think people do cook a lot of shit.

by Anonymousreply 15May 27, 2024 4:32 PM

I love salt and fried food as much as the next fat whore but that's too much even for me.

by Anonymousreply 16May 27, 2024 4:52 PM

R13 Indeed. Cooking gross stuff is more likely to go viral than cooking something that looks good.

The example I posted earlier (Kay at R7) is the same. I'm not saying she's a great cook, but she deliberately makes things worse. Sometimes she'll say she hasn't got one of the ingredients so she substitutes it with something obviously inappropriate, or she'll add far more or less of an ingredient, knowing she's more likely to fuck it up. Of course she plugs her "merch" in each video, too.

by Anonymousreply 17May 28, 2024 9:00 AM

Negative attention is still attention. People are still clicking.

by Anonymousreply 18May 28, 2024 11:48 AM

R17- Like that CONFEDERATE CLOWN šŸ¤”

Paula Deen - the producers of her show wanted her slop to be particularly gross šŸ¤¢ at times in order to get ratings.

by Anonymousreply 19May 28, 2024 12:33 PM

I can't stand all the Crock Pot dump videos. The ingredients typically feature some combination of canned, creamed soup, a 2 lb. bag of shredded cheese, frozen vegetables, a Hidden Valley Ranch packet and a random protein. Most of these chefs have a southern accent but I doubt the authenticity. These videos are a dime a dozen and it almost always looks revolting.

by Anonymousreply 20May 28, 2024 12:54 PM

Sounds like a mainline to cancer, r20.

Re the original post: Raw onions = farts and bad breath. Does that explain her face?

by Anonymousreply 21May 28, 2024 1:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!