Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It's proving to be a rainy Memorial Day....we had no specific plans, maybe just have one of those summer movie marathons?

What say you DL, which movies would you suggest for a rainy holiday weekend. And no, I am not watching Jaws again.

by Anonymousreply 6May 28, 2024 4:54 PM

Sounds like some woke trannies with feminist ideology clogging your brains!

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2024 2:23 PM

What about this OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2024 2:30 PM

R2 I have probably watched Jaws so much I can recite the lines better than the actors.Right now just talking about it, the scene of the first girl swimming in the ocean at night while her partner passed out on the beach, and I can hear the music and visualize it! It haunts me. For years it was our "go to " summer ritual. There's got to be other movies out here I can watch. Jeez..

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2024 3:04 PM

Hi, OP,

Umbrellas of Cherbourg is lovely on a long spring weekend....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2024 5:07 PM

Overcast in San Diego today. It's very peaceful.

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2024 5:13 PM

Recently watched or should I say re-watched This Property is Condemned. Excellent movie with Natalie Wood and Robert Redford. Kate Reid was exceptional too. Highly recommend.

by Anonymousreply 6May 28, 2024 4:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!