Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Britney stream of consciousness thread

[quote] I’ve been sick for two months with a stupid cold … I had it before Mexico and I’m very nasally and congested in my nose, it sucks. It went away when I first got back home, but came back yesterday … I got a Z-Pak and I’m hoping it goes away. I constantly feel a little tired like I want to go to sleep and things are fuzzy … so I started drinking coffee and it helps a bit but not much. I realized I really like Burger King, but hated it when I was younger. My favorite thing to do is to clean out drawers at the moment … I’ve bought stencils for my walls to create designs and accents, and I drew a really cool tropical 🌴 tree in my room on the wall with a bird 🦆 in a nest. I’m on page 219 of my book “Invisible” and I got a new chef to cook in my kitchen. I’m scared of the outside world because god forbid I break a foot and someone calls an ambulance so I don’t go out much. I didn’t know Rosetta Stone was all languages, I thought it was just Spanish … I got new silk pajamas !!! I bought my dog, Snow, a baby pink lamp for her room !!! I got really cool, new baby blue satin heels … I’ve actually been consistent with my beauty routine !!! I stayed in bed all day and worked on my phone. I also watched a movie called “Evil” and I actually did kind of pee myself when that black, scary character showed up. I’m in my 40s and I still collect Hello Kitty and sleep with a teddy bear 🧸 I tried BBQ Doritos for the first time and I liked it !!! I painted a picture of a flower with fire around it and my friend named it “Beauty of Mystified Destruction” … I got a splinter in my butt sitting on my wooden picnic table outside eating my ahi tuna salad

[quote] PS - A reminder to myself of how weird things are and what you find out about yourself with a serious 🧐 cold…

by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2024 11:54 AM

Wasn't pretending.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2024 10:23 AM

Just how often is she conscious?

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2024 10:26 AM

Just what Britney needs, COVID brain damage on top of her other issues.

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2024 10:29 AM

my god.

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2024 11:50 AM

I know she probably couldn’t take this but rather than hiring a chef, she should hire a chef to give her some cooking classes. Have a tutor come by to teach her a language. She needs to use her brain and achieve something.

I know it won’t help with her bipolar but man, I’m out of ideas for this train wreck.

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2024 11:51 AM

Gagnam style.

Hey, sexy lady.

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2024 11:52 AM

“Someone” “stole” all her jewelry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2024 11:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!