Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Priest bites woman after denying her communion

Florida, of course.

Apparently, the lesbian in pants and a shirt "wanted a cookie," and the priest said NO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 28, 2024 1:17 AM

The body of Christ compelled him.

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2024 9:19 AM

Glad to see the reporter dressed up in her best sweatshirt to do this story.

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2024 9:22 AM

What?! Back in the 70s and 80s when I was in Catholic high school this was definitely nit a requirement.

[QUOTE]After a brief exchange with the woman, it was determined that she was neither prepared nor disposed to participate in Communion. Father Rodriguez gave the woman a blessing and advised her to receive the Sacrament of Penance (Confession) before coming back to receive Holy Communion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2024 9:33 AM

When you think about what is said during this Christian rite, how is it not cannibalism?

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2024 9:33 AM

I agree R4 At least change the wording as it’s too graphic and disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2024 10:40 AM

Team priest.

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2024 12:42 PM

Who calls it a cookie? Something is off with these two dykes.

by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2024 12:47 PM

Coookie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2024 1:51 PM

Holy Roller? More like Holy Molar!!!

by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2024 1:53 PM

[quote] Who calls it a cookie? Something is off with these two dykes.

Lol. That was the first red flag.

by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2024 5:17 PM

Are people saying he was correct in his assault, even though he violated more than one Catholic doctrine in his process?

by Anonymousreply 11May 27, 2024 6:51 PM

He's an old Cuban man, so *anything* he says must be correct, lest the witches (i.e. average females) get a cheek crushing break to her face. It's who they were and still are.

Old Cuban men are essentially dogmatic, narcissistic, autocratic & can be truly mean and retaliatory for shits and giggles, especially to women who didn't "learn their place." And many, many are fundamentally stupid, but require worship.

by Anonymousreply 12May 27, 2024 7:05 PM

r12 Tell me about it!

by Anonymousreply 13May 27, 2024 7:30 PM

You would've thought the psychotic lesbian on drugs was the one doing the biting. It being Florida and all. I never would've expected it to be the priest instead.

by Anonymousreply 14May 27, 2024 7:39 PM

Maybe she was hungry.

Or maybe HE was hungry.

by Anonymousreply 15May 27, 2024 7:46 PM

A mean and untethered person will always claim abuse, even when it is the greatest abuser.

by Anonymousreply 16May 27, 2024 8:13 PM

She wants the Priest's cookies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 28, 2024 1:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!