Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Taylor SPANKS Billie Eilish - takes top album

Most wounded? Finneas?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 10, 2024 7:02 PM

I was going to give my s.o. An engagement ring until I heard Taylor was proposed to. I promptly forwarded it to Travis Kelce to give to her instead! Some may say I’m being a dingaling, but, by golly, I guess I’m just that invested!

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2024 12:40 AM

He doesn't want your WalMart ring.............

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2024 1:12 PM

Billie has enough problems:

She said the incident happened last December, adding it was "literally unbelievable. To this day, [he] never texted me again." "I was like, did you die? Did you literally die?," she said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 10, 2024 5:11 PM

Someone posted this on Reddit asking how Taylor Swift managed to get as big as she has. I'm guessing enormous amounts of studio magic?

I don't really follow Taylor Swift, but have found a few of her songs decent, in passing. But her overexposure is really starting to make me dislike her. The immaturity of her vendettas (including this latest one with Billie Eilish), and relationships, writing an endless stream of rambling songs about relationships that lasted shorter amounts of time than your average Junior High fling, are contributing factors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 10, 2024 6:36 PM

I actually like Taylor better than Billie.

by Anonymousreply 5June 10, 2024 6:38 PM

I don’t like Taylor Swift but I like her more than Billie.

Taylor Swift is shamelessly white and feminine.

White female artists today feel the need to dip into gay or black / ethnic culture to be hip or appeal to pop audiences.

Taylor does not and she knows she has no competition. That’s why her audience loves her because she maintains this image so many white young females identify to and relate to.

Even if Taylor’s image is a Mean Girl spoiled rich bitch princess with no sense of humor who thinks she’s a victim if she’s not being deified, so many young white females relate to that and it sells.

by Anonymousreply 6June 10, 2024 7:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!