Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Was I a bitch?

I hooked up with this guy recently (not from an app) who had the tiniest micro-dick you could imagine. He was otherwise hot, but was only working with 4 inches at best.

I let him fuck me of course, because I'm a whore, and I kinda felt sorry for him, but at one point I got frustrated and just said "Is it in yet"?, which of course didn't go down well.

I'm beginning to think I was just a bitch.

What would you have done?

by Anonymousreply 30May 27, 2024 11:14 AM

Why do I pay a membership here?

by Anonymousreply 1May 26, 2024 10:13 PM

OP - Samantha Jones, Season 1, Episode 12 - O Come All Ye Faithful.

by Anonymousreply 2May 26, 2024 10:18 PM

[quote]Is it in yet?

That was my line!

Same goes for R2 who steals my line again.

by Anonymousreply 3May 26, 2024 10:20 PM

I guess his girth was disappointing too? That's a shame, when the micros are also pencil thin.

You should have excused yourself before the "festivities" started (saying you have an elderly, sick dog to go take care of would have done it) or you just should have thought of something to keep you awake until he was done so you could escape OP. It probably wasn't the first time he's heard it but with him being that close to you, he could have strangled you to death while his nub nutted, for sure.

by Anonymousreply 4May 26, 2024 10:43 PM

Is it my fault youe asshole is deeper and wider than the Grabd Canyon?

by Anonymousreply 5May 26, 2024 10:52 PM

that was pretty rude but i think if i was that small i would mention it beforehand if i was hooking up.

by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2024 11:07 PM

…………

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2024 11:11 PM

If you think 4” is a micropeen, you have been a very lucky bottom

by Anonymousreply 8May 26, 2024 11:38 PM

Sometimes you can only take the little ones.

by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2024 12:38 AM

You are a bitch.

I had a similar situation and he turned out to be a regular. Nice guy and the sex was pretty good.

Also, know you are dealing and playing with a real person. Treat people the way they want to be treated,

As a gay who is about 5 inches, you are clearly missing out if you are only getting fucked to stretch out you overly used hole.

by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2024 1:08 AM

OP, when you think yourself too good for apps, this is what happens.

by Anonymousreply 11May 27, 2024 1:45 AM

If bank account is more hungry than Poosey, even small penes make for satisfying meal.

by Anonymousreply 12May 27, 2024 1:54 AM

At least you got some.

by Anonymousreply 13May 27, 2024 1:56 AM

I would have said something on the order of, "I love your passion." It's not difficult to be kind.

by Anonymousreply 14May 27, 2024 2:19 AM

Yeah, I would've said, "I love your Elizabeth Taylor Passion perfume".

by Anonymousreply 15May 27, 2024 2:22 AM

r5 funny, but NO. It is tight and right

by Anonymousreply 16May 27, 2024 2:43 AM

Did he only top?

by Anonymousreply 17May 27, 2024 2:46 AM

I hope he wiped his micro-dick on your slanket, OP.

by Anonymousreply 18May 27, 2024 2:55 AM

Just top him. Although the real issue from that perspective is that even blowing a micro peen isn't that fun, so he's on his own for cumming.

by Anonymousreply 19May 27, 2024 3:17 AM

Yeah, getting stabbed by a micro that never really goes in isn't fun. If you liked him, you could have just done oral or fucked him. Or given him a mercy fuck (which you did, I suppose).

More to it all than the mechanics of sex, though.

by Anonymousreply 20May 27, 2024 3:18 AM

“I’m the bitch?”

by Anonymousreply 21May 27, 2024 3:19 AM

A guy's sexual attitude is so much more important to me than the size of his cock. I have a huge cock, and if it's cockworship that's gonna get things going, then I got enough of it to fuel that. But ultimately, two guys with whom I had some of the hottest sex were below average in the size department.

by Anonymousreply 22May 27, 2024 3:34 AM

My friend Julie would have done the same, and has, many times.

by Anonymousreply 23May 27, 2024 5:33 AM

If it was good enough for your mother OP, then it should be good enough for her son.

by Anonymousreply 24May 27, 2024 5:39 AM

bottom=bitch

by Anonymousreply 25May 27, 2024 5:41 AM

Well, how would you feel if he said "how long have you been prolapse like that" - Nothing personal, just an observation.

by Anonymousreply 26May 27, 2024 5:51 AM

This. Never. Happened.

by Anonymousreply 27May 27, 2024 6:22 AM

You should have just been polite, pretending to have a good time, sent him on his way, then cried yourself to sleep.

by Anonymousreply 28May 27, 2024 6:30 AM

4 inches is a micro dick? Seriously if you think that’s micro than you failed as a dick expert, I had to deal with a micro once, that thing barely reached and inch while hard the only thing he had going was that he was a great kisser. He tried to hook up again but I just can’t deal with liars like that. He told me he was 6 inches and sent me a photo with a stuffed under wear…

by Anonymousreply 29May 27, 2024 10:19 AM

I pursued a black guy once. A bodybuilder, a genuine beauty, friendly and sweet and he was a micro peen. Disappointed, of course but his body was gorgeous. I tried to fuck him but he wasn’t up for it. He loved being rimmed do I was sure he’d let me fuck him. We hooked up twice more for body worship sessions. I’d jack on him.

by Anonymousreply 30May 27, 2024 11:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!