Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bradley Cooper brings the house down with Pearl Jam!

After performing with Pearl Jam he spent the night with girlfriend Gigi Hadid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 28, 2024 3:38 PM

So the blind about the closeted star being bored with his beard wasn't about him after all? He really seems to get along with the Hadid Burka girl.

by Anonymousreply 1May 26, 2024 6:47 PM

Gross. All around.

by Anonymousreply 2May 26, 2024 6:48 PM

I find Bradley Cooper to be repulsive looking, I think the only thing I've seen him in is Hangover. He is the definition of rat face.

by Anonymousreply 3May 26, 2024 9:01 PM

So sad to see how Pearl Jam totally sold out.

by Anonymousreply 4May 26, 2024 9:06 PM

He was attractive when younger, but has totally morphed into a rat face R3.

And OP, girlfriend should be in quotes.

by Anonymousreply 5May 26, 2024 9:06 PM

I’ve only found him attractive in The A-Team. He was hot there. Sorta in The Hangover but he’s done nothing for me otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2024 9:08 PM

What does a 50 year old momma's boy have in common with a 29 year international super model beard? Do these men not know how closeted if not just straight up juvenile dating a woman 20, 30 years younger than you looks?

by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2024 9:13 PM

Geez, he sounded a lot better than Vedder.

by Anonymousreply 8May 26, 2024 9:14 PM

R7 that makes no sense. Older men being attracted to young women is the opposite of being homosexual. Men have always gone for younger women.

by Anonymousreply 9May 26, 2024 9:14 PM

R9, I am not talking about "Going for" younger women. Fuck them all you want. I am talking about pretending to have a full blown relationship with one as a 51 year old man. Have you heard Gigi Hadid talk? She can't even hear herself talk with her voice echoing in what is the emptiness of her skull.

by Anonymousreply 10May 26, 2024 10:08 PM

R10 your post makes zero sense.

by Anonymousreply 11May 26, 2024 10:12 PM

R11 practicing the dark art of gaslighting.

by Anonymousreply 12May 27, 2024 9:03 AM

R11's next move when asked to explain what he means by his comment - "If it's not obvious to you, then I don't have time to explain it."

by Anonymousreply 13May 27, 2024 9:05 AM

[quote]So sad to see how Pearl Jam totally sold out.

They’re still selling out shows and getting media attention 30 years after their heyday. I don’t have a problem with it.

by Anonymousreply 14May 27, 2024 9:09 AM

I think Bradley ruined his face with alcohol and plastic surgery. The stress of having a lavender child?

by Anonymousreply 15May 27, 2024 6:32 PM

He is so hot!

by Anonymousreply 16May 27, 2024 7:02 PM

Gross.

What ever happened to the celebrity overdose?

by Anonymousreply 17May 28, 2024 3:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!