Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Josh Seiter is STUNNING AND BRAVE!

Not only is s/he not dead, now s/he's TRANSing!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 26, 2024 3:53 PM

Here's some free advice–clean up your eyebrows, get a close shave, and a wig from some place other than Party City, before you strike this pose attempting 'sultry woman.'

by Anonymousreply 1May 26, 2024 1:52 PM

Can we deport this creature?

by Anonymousreply 2May 26, 2024 1:55 PM

R2, the wigs are always so tragic.

by Anonymousreply 3May 26, 2024 2:04 PM

Didn't this guy fake his own death once? So I'll believe this latest development only when he's photographed in a hospital bed holding his balls up in a jar. And even then...

by Anonymousreply 4May 26, 2024 2:06 PM

I had to unfollow. The instability was painful.

by Anonymousreply 5May 26, 2024 2:13 PM

Don't rain on his pussy parade!

by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2024 2:14 PM

[quote]In July 2021, Seiter revealed he had previously attempted suicide and struggled with bipolar disorder, general anxiety disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder.

So he is neurodivergent. He acts too extroverted to get an autism diagnosis but that’s probably what it is.

Transgender self identity is six hundred percent higher in ASD than the general population.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2024 2:16 PM

Shocking that an attention whore who went on the fucking Bachelorette, would now do something equally attention getting. Look at me, Look at me! Fucking shave that shadow, grow some self respect, and stay the fuck off social media. Poser asshole.

by Anonymousreply 8May 26, 2024 2:18 PM

The horror. The horror.

by Anonymousreply 9May 26, 2024 2:18 PM

who?

by Anonymousreply 10May 26, 2024 2:19 PM

Freak. Make him go away.

by Anonymousreply 11May 26, 2024 2:20 PM

R9 The whore! The whore!

by Anonymousreply 12May 26, 2024 2:20 PM

Trans is so yesterday’s news. All the cool attention-seekers today are joining Hamas.

by Anonymousreply 13May 26, 2024 2:25 PM

Mamma's mussy has a rose in it.

by Anonymousreply 14May 26, 2024 3:24 PM

the rents due in 10 days.

by Anonymousreply 15May 26, 2024 3:43 PM

White men are losing their minds.

by Anonymousreply 16May 26, 2024 3:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!