Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chaos at University of Michigan Commencement

What a shit show this year has turned out to be.

No high school ceremony due to Covid in 2020 and college protests in 2024.

I think this class is cursed. Lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 26, 2024 8:05 AM

Hundreds of Graduates Walk Out of Harvard Commencement

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 26, 2024 4:27 AM

Isn't it the students fucking up their own commencements?

by Anonymousreply 2May 26, 2024 4:29 AM

The Harvard girl gave a good speech.

Why didn't the school let those 13 students graduate?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 26, 2024 4:31 AM

[quote] I think this class is cursed. Lol.

This didn't happen at the commencement for the college where I teach.

You're letting isolated incidents in the news warp your sense of reality.

by Anonymousreply 4May 26, 2024 4:36 AM

There's going to be Maoist struggle sessions with public humiliation of professors on college campuses by year end.

by Anonymousreply 5May 26, 2024 4:39 AM

All this just looks bad on Democrats.

The average American is now viewing colleges as ultra-liberal hotspots that have radicalized our young people and made them self-loathing.

by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2024 4:42 AM

[quote] All this just looks bad on Democrats.

[quote] The average American is now viewing colleges as ultra-liberal hotspots that have radicalized our young people and made them self-loathing.

You seem to have missed the gang of Michigan MAGA Dudebros chanting "USA! USA! USA!" at the beginning of the video.

Yeah, they're in this "ultra liberal" college thing too. MORON.

If anything, it's mainly rich Republican kids who go to college. Not poor kids with parents who vote for Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2024 4:48 AM

They're chanting USA because they're fed up with this small group of selfish assholes.

It's not always right/left here.

by Anonymousreply 8May 26, 2024 4:55 AM

My parents were poor but they wouldn't vote democrat if their lives depended on it.

And I went to college but paid for it with student loans that kept me in poverty for 18 years. My parents believed since I was a girl, all I would ever want out of life would be babies. Luckily, I turned out gay.

by Anonymousreply 9May 26, 2024 4:56 AM

[quote]The average American is now viewing colleges as ultra-liberal hotspots that have radicalized our young people

AND we're forced to pay their loans to attend those colleges..

by Anonymousreply 10May 26, 2024 5:33 AM

[quote] If anything, it's mainly rich Republican kids who go to college. Not poor kids with parents who vote for Democrats

Oh, please. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 11May 26, 2024 8:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!