Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Glen Powell can't STFU

Now he's talking about his experience in Hidden Figures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 26, 2024 1:46 PM

[quote] Hidden Figures’ Co-Star Glen Powell Worried He Ruined The Film

Well he was weak in that film. I hated his delivery of the line about if the girl says it’s safe to launch then that’s good enough for me. It was so insincere.

by Anonymousreply 1May 26, 2024 3:40 AM

The best was when he talked about baring his ass on the cover of Men's Health. He said the hat was supposed to cover his ass but didn't. Yeah sure...but definitely next time he needs to cover that flat pancake.

by Anonymousreply 2May 26, 2024 3:44 AM

He's gone from hot to exhausting very quickly.

I suppose that's what comes from having to wait until your mid-30s to happen. You've got a lot of stupid to catch up on.

by Anonymousreply 3May 26, 2024 3:49 AM

He got good electrolysis on that Sydney Sweeney movie.

by Anonymousreply 4May 26, 2024 3:51 AM

R3: I don't know why everyone is so surprised with his age. George Clooney, Bradley Cooper, Al Pacino, Jack Nicholson didn't really happen on a big level until their mid to late 30s. Does he just look older because of the crow's feet?

by Anonymousreply 5May 26, 2024 3:53 AM

He was hot as an astronaut but really, the less he speaks the better

by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2024 1:23 PM

I agree Glen. His acting is below average as is everything else about him.

by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2024 1:26 PM

He either has a huge cock and uses it frequently on the casting couch OR he can suck the chrome off a bumper.

Or.....he's just bland and tepid enough to fill all the Bland Tepid White Dude roles.

by Anonymousreply 8May 26, 2024 1:34 PM

Very boring and irritating

by Anonymousreply 9May 26, 2024 1:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!