Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cannes Security Guard Involved in the Kelly Rowland Incident Does It AGAIN!

It appears that the security guard who had a viral heated exchange with Kelly Rowland on the red carpet of the Cannes Film Festival is back in the news.

Footage circulating on social media seemingly showed the female security guard trying to move Dominican actress Massiel Taveras along the Palais des Festivals staircase, which eventually led to Taveras pushing the guard.

The video posted on X (formerly known as Twitter) showed Taveras going up the red carpet in a white gown that featured a long train with what appeared to be the likeness of Jesus printed on it. The security guard could be seen gesturing to Taveras to move along the carpet after she unfolded the train of her dress.

The actress could then be seen exchanging words with the security guard as the guard kept her arm up, trying to corral her up the stairs. As Taveras got to the stop and tried to fan out the train of her dress, she could be seen pushing the security guard’s arm away.

She then waved at fans before the security guard put her arm back up and tried to get her to move on from the carpet. Taveras then appeared to push her and her arm away before heatedly speaking to her once again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131June 1, 2024 8:18 PM

Aw HELL Naw!

Someone hold my earrings....

by Anonymousreply 1May 26, 2024 12:17 AM

Tee hee.

This BITCH.

She really wants to get her ugly butch built mug on camera, doesn't she?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 26, 2024 12:19 AM

Aggressive lesbian tries to flirt.

by Anonymousreply 3May 26, 2024 12:22 AM

Team Butch. These self-enchanted girlies snap and burn like dry twigs in a wildfire.

by Anonymousreply 4May 26, 2024 12:28 AM

I'm glad to see she didn't lose her job. These celebs know they're not supposed to pose on the fucking steps. Move your ass and your Jesus train along. The Jesus train alone should have gotten her bitch slapped.

by Anonymousreply 5May 26, 2024 12:41 AM

Kelly looks like she tried to tell butch to back off nicely the first two times then she got pissed.

by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2024 12:45 AM

Holy crap, Massiel was pissed!

She actually got very heated with them.

Don't mess with a Dominican chica, bitches.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2024 12:52 AM

I like the music on this one...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 26, 2024 12:57 AM

Someone should have yanked on chica's train and watched her fall down the stairs.

by Anonymousreply 9May 26, 2024 12:59 AM

The comments on the video at R8 are just insane:

[quote] @esthergomez2781 This lady no respect to our Lord jesus crist. She’s a devil .

[quote] @LizdaCantu Why no one has fired that security f up

[quote] @manuelitaburgos5694 Amen Aleluya

[quote] @killabee953 Blasphemy on our Lord and savior she’s just evil

[quote] @manuelitaburgos5694 Baquegrean en Dios

[quote] @luannalmond7125 As a Christian that's dishonoring God she needs to have a huge fine it takes half of our income away so disrespectful

by Anonymousreply 10May 26, 2024 1:04 AM

Looking back, Kelly's confrontation looks tame in comparison to Massiel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 26, 2024 1:06 AM

Both Kelly Rowland and the other attention-seeking nobody ought to be grateful for this. No one remembered that Kelly was even alive and she's gotten more press over the last few days than in the last few years. As for the nobody, who goes to an event with a gigantic train that has a printed face of Jesus Christ on it? The answer is, someone who is desperate for attention.

I mean, neither this slag nor Beyoncé's former backing singer are even in any films, so it's not as if their presence were necessary. The real problem here is that they have been treated like anyone else would have been treated if they were being a nuisance, and their egos have been bruised. Well, isn't that unfortunate?

by Anonymousreply 12May 26, 2024 1:24 AM

"MOVE IT ALONG, TOOTS!"

by Anonymousreply 13May 26, 2024 2:13 AM

Religious symbols are not allowed for public display in France. The security guard was just doing her job.

by Anonymousreply 14May 26, 2024 2:20 AM

I'd like the security guard to respond to the shove with a good hard slap that knocked the crown off the Christ cunt's head.

by Anonymousreply 15May 26, 2024 2:24 AM

Team butch. If she gets in a fight with Megs she will be a DL icon.

by Anonymousreply 16May 26, 2024 2:48 AM

For crissakes these tacky attention seekers need to be moved along. Her christ train is UGLY and VULGAR and TACKY and the French are justifiably appalled. This dumb bitch confused these stairs with the MET GALA, where such posing is supported, and to which she was NOT invited and would have equally failed with her dumb ass Barbie Jesus Pageant gown and jewels.

by Anonymousreply 17May 26, 2024 3:00 AM

What would Jesus do?

by Anonymousreply 18May 26, 2024 3:38 AM

Kelly Rowland won't be invited anywhere, anymore.

She's officially "persona non grata."

by Anonymousreply 19May 26, 2024 4:44 AM

Notice how it's only these D-listers (or worse) who get upset, you won't see actual movie stars or a famous directors behaving this way.

by Anonymousreply 20May 26, 2024 5:22 AM

[quote]@esthergomez2781 This lady no respect to our Lord jesus crist. She’s a devil

You mean the skank with the image of “crist” on the train of her dress, dragging Him on the ground, Calvary-style?

by Anonymousreply 21May 26, 2024 6:20 AM

[quote]Notice how it's only these D-listers (or worse) who get upset, you won't see actual movie stars or a famous directors behaving this way.

And they're usually women of color.

by Anonymousreply 22May 26, 2024 6:27 AM

Shut the fuck up, R22.

Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 23May 26, 2024 9:15 AM

[quote] Religious symbols are not allowed for public display in France. The security guard was just doing her job.

Close, but they are only banned in France’s public SCHOOLS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 26, 2024 10:25 AM

The butch guard obviously was picking her battles. She has her type.

by Anonymousreply 25May 26, 2024 10:26 AM

I think it's hysterical that she doesn't care. She's like..."Uh-hunh. Okay. That's great. Move along, please. Okay. NEXT"

by Anonymousreply 26May 26, 2024 10:28 AM

[quote]Team butch. If she gets in a fight with Megs she will be a DL icon.

This would break the internet.

by Anonymousreply 27May 26, 2024 10:34 AM

[quote] This would break the internet.

Only if you're a Klan Granny.

by Anonymousreply 28May 26, 2024 10:42 AM

twat a dumb outfit. leave jesus out of your retarded quests for attention.

by Anonymousreply 29May 26, 2024 11:53 AM

The security chick was just trying to keep them from further embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 30May 26, 2024 1:40 PM

Try to contribute, R28.

by Anonymousreply 31May 26, 2024 2:39 PM

[quote] The security chick was just trying to keep them from further embarrassment.

Or she was told to shadow "those people."

You know, just in case there's any "trouble" from them.

by Anonymousreply 32May 26, 2024 4:37 PM

Whoever said upthread that the French aren't racist likely hasn't spent much time there. Racial profiling, for one, is rampant.

by Anonymousreply 33May 26, 2024 4:49 PM

Worse than Gaza.

by Anonymousreply 34May 26, 2024 4:52 PM

Angry lesbian who has issues with straight female celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 35May 26, 2024 4:53 PM

[quote] What would Jesus do?

Who cares about him when Faye Dunaway's documentary is supposed to debut there. Has she walked the stairs yet? That poor security guard will be mincemeat if she tries this shit with Dunaway.

by Anonymousreply 36May 26, 2024 5:07 PM

R35 I´m willing to put your theory to the test,Siggi!

by Anonymousreply 37May 26, 2024 5:25 PM

I hope this inspires G to wear a tiara and gown with a Jesus train next time she's up for an Oscar (and, it goes without saying, loses again).

by Anonymousreply 38May 26, 2024 5:38 PM

It's KELENDRIA.

by Anonymousreply 39May 26, 2024 6:14 PM

From a distance, the highlights in bad butch’s hair look like prison braids, which makes her even more menacing. The piercings too. You can tell she runs the cell block!

by Anonymousreply 40May 26, 2024 6:48 PM

Team security bitch.

by Anonymousreply 41May 26, 2024 6:54 PM

Keep it moving, Toots.

by Anonymousreply 42May 26, 2024 7:24 PM

She is Muriel incarnate.

by Anonymousreply 43May 26, 2024 7:30 PM

Look at the size of that fucking Jesus train. The guard should have punched her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44May 26, 2024 7:34 PM

Perhaps this Massiel Taveras is "dehydrated" like Kelly Rowland was.

That's the creative spin Kelly's PR is putting out there. Kelly was parched, cracks in her tongue she was so dehydrated. Kelly didn't know she was supposed to drink water. Next stop: Dehydration Rehab. I'm sure they have a posh rehab for dehydration sufferers in Malibu.

by Anonymousreply 45May 26, 2024 8:27 PM

If this dame really wants to be edgy, she should try walking the red carpet with an image of Muhammad on her train.

by Anonymousreply 46May 26, 2024 8:56 PM

The actresses often get their outfits under the condition that they show them off on the red carpet. Can't the "security" guard show a little patience and kindness? My god.

by Anonymousreply 47May 26, 2024 9:13 PM

At R7 it looks like part of the problem is that the fucking train was so long that Massiel couldn't unfold it properly.

It was just too huge!

That's the designer's fault.

If you look at the other women on the red carpet, they all have normal, manageable dresses.

From now on, if Cannes wants the line to move along, they should ban dresses with long trains.

by Anonymousreply 48May 26, 2024 9:41 PM

The French never imagined a tacky Agouti and Manicou eating Chichi mama puta would wear such appalling Jeebus Couture.

by Anonymousreply 49May 26, 2024 9:51 PM

In this day and age about 40% of the whole stupid film festival is a fashion show. The clothes get the most publicity for the event over the movies that usually go on to bomb at the box office. I don't know how they don't understand this. No it's not the MET Gala, BUT they could take a page out of their book and realize it's the clothes on the actresses that get all of the attention and grant the actresses a moment of grace for participating in publicizing the event to the world. And it's telling that this security guard seems to have a type to "move along" - A black woman, a Hispanic Woman and an Asian Woman. The horrible press they are getting for it is totally not worth the five minutes guest might have to wait inside. And do you think anyone actually sits through all of the movies? A small group of mostly movie insiders and film lovers actually pay attention to who won the Palm D'or. I am sure Italy is watching and will treat it's guest much better during the Venice Film festival.

by Anonymousreply 50May 26, 2024 9:58 PM

"The K-pop idol-turned-actress tried posing on the stairs of Cannes but was rushed away by the female staffer, allowing her just a brief moment to pose, while other American actors at the time continued posing for a long time."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 26, 2024 10:04 PM

[quote]Cannes guard accused of racism

Zzzzz....zzzzz...zzzzz.....

by Anonymousreply 52May 26, 2024 10:11 PM

YoonA wasn't even holding up the red carpet.

She just wanted to wave a few times, and the butch guard wouldn't let her.

That's so weird.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53May 26, 2024 10:21 PM

As a person of color I definitely know not everything is racism. I don’t live my life through the lens of looking for slights against me because of my race. So when something happens once I kinda go, “that’s interesting.” The second time, “that’s weird.” The third time, “there is a problem.”

This guard is a prime example of white privilege which many people don’t understand. White privilege at its simplest form is being given the “benefit of the doubt.”

With this guard you can clearly see that happening here in her thought process - “I don’t know who you are BUT you look like me and you MIGHT be important.” On the other hand “I don’t know who you are, you DON’T look like me, so you CAN’T be that important” and you’re probably trying to get away with something - I gotta do my job.

by Anonymousreply 54May 26, 2024 10:46 PM

[quote]This guard is a prime example of white privilege which many people don’t understand. White privilege at its simplest form is being given the “benefit of the doubt.”

Oh please, just go fuck yourself with the "white privilege" bullshit.

As you can see in the clip at R53 the guards want the people to look forward and keep moving. That is their job.

On steps, women in heels with gowns with trains that people can step on and cause a fall, people have to keep moving. If there is a fall, just imagine the consequences.

by Anonymousreply 55May 26, 2024 11:10 PM

The French didn’t want these fashion disasters to be seen.

by Anonymousreply 56May 26, 2024 11:19 PM

I think it would be a hoot if Anna Wintour made this bumptious bitch an honorary co-chair of next year’s Met Gala.

by Anonymousreply 57May 26, 2024 11:30 PM

They need this security guard to whisk people offstage at the Oscars. "You zay too much. Off stage, Madame! Off stage! Beaucoup parlons! Beaucoup parlons!"

by Anonymousreply 58May 27, 2024 12:24 AM

She looks like she was probably in the French military.

by Anonymousreply 59May 27, 2024 12:29 AM

The lesbian security lady is surprisingly pretty.

by Anonymousreply 60May 27, 2024 5:29 AM

R55 you make it sound like rocket science. It's not. It was a rule at Canne until recently that woman HAD to wear high heels on the red carpet. If you have trouble navigating women wearing heels and trains, maybe you shouldn't be on one of the most important red carpets in the world. And all three women this guard had an issue with are women of color - who are a decided minority at events like this. So somehow she was able to have no issue with any white women OR you're saying all the white women "behaved." I think not.

by Anonymousreply 61May 27, 2024 9:02 AM

There was a thread on Twitter where someone explains that those who get to stop and pose on the stairs are sponsored by a Cannes sponsor and have thus paid for the privilege. Everyone else has to keep moving along : no stopping, no posing.

by Anonymousreply 62May 27, 2024 9:06 AM

I'm sure Madame Bougez-vous, Connasse also moved along caucasians several times as well. The cameras allow everyone to see her do it to Tacky Attention Seeking Ladies of Color. SCANDALE!

by Anonymousreply 63May 27, 2024 9:11 AM

That might be the case R63 if this hadn't been a issue in previous years as well. It just made the loudest stink this year because Kelly Rowland, so recognizable in America, was involved. But this has been a problem even in the past to the point where Canne had to ackowledge it itself. Anyway. Not everything is for everyone. Racism is the south of France is very much to be expected. And not everything has to change in the name of inclusion.

by Anonymousreply 64May 27, 2024 9:29 AM

Cannes acknowledged race-based profiling on their red carpet? When? Any links? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 65May 27, 2024 9:45 AM

Cannes has acknowleged it's problem with diversity in the past r65 by seeking to be more inclusive in it's film and jury selection. For a body to add to it policy that they are trying to be more inclusive is an acknowledgement that there was an issue with their selection process in the past.

by Anonymousreply 66May 27, 2024 9:51 AM

R66 you changed the context. The context is racial profiling on the red carpet. Your points about selection and jury is fine.

by Anonymousreply 67May 27, 2024 10:25 AM

We already had a thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68May 27, 2024 11:36 AM

Won’t somebody PLEASE think of the WOMYN OF COLOR!

by Anonymousreply 69May 27, 2024 11:43 AM

[quote]Kelly Rowland, so recognizable in America,

I would venture 80% of Americans could not identify this woman when shown a picture.

by Anonymousreply 70May 27, 2024 1:07 PM

R67, the specific point is racial profiling on the red carpet. The overall point is that Canne has an unfortunate history with people of color whether through racial profiling or outright exclusion. I am not saying there should be some directive to fill the place with more minorities. But if someone is worthy of being a part of the ceremony they shouldn't be overlooked. Or if someone is attending your ceremony they shouldn't be singled out consciously or unconsciously so rudely. Canne has addressed the first part of this overall point by attempting to get more people of color on their juries and in their movie selection. Now they just have to learn the optics around handling people they are unfamiliar with. I am sure next year you will see a change in regard to the red carpet. Finding guards who aren't so aggressive to people of color. There are ways to move people along without chopping them off at the knees. You don't have to block them from the cameras with arm barricades like they are children or grab them by the shoulders. It's just fucking rude and uncalled for - no matter the race.

by Anonymousreply 71May 27, 2024 2:20 PM

R71 😴🥱😴🥱😴💤💤💤😴

by Anonymousreply 72May 27, 2024 2:21 PM

R72, the Lord Byron of Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 73May 27, 2024 2:26 PM

[quote] You don't have to block them from the cameras with arm barricades like they are children or grab them by the shoulders. It's just fucking rude and uncalled for - no matter the race.

Or discriminate against them in housing anf employment, or gerimander a voting dustrict so their vote means nothing, or shoot them for going on a stroll, or lynch them...

Can we keep this in perspective? Jesus--how many of us walk a red carpet at Cannes? Maybe focus your outrage on things that effect us and happen on a bigger scale than one set of stairs at a movie festival?

by Anonymousreply 74May 27, 2024 2:28 PM

[quote] the specific point is racial profiling on the red carpet.

You're the typical idiot making everything about racism.

A Ukrainian actress also had to instructed to move along against her will. Because you're kind of dumb, you might not know it but Ukrainians are white.

by Anonymousreply 75May 27, 2024 2:32 PM

And note that it's almost impossible to find that clip I saw that, as well... But it doesn't fit the narrative.

by Anonymousreply 76May 27, 2024 2:34 PM

Does anyone believe these POC weren’t being loud and causing a scene and expecting special treatment? Their entitlement mentality doesn’t go over as well in France as it does in the US.

by Anonymousreply 77May 27, 2024 2:36 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78May 27, 2024 2:41 PM

^RACISS!

by Anonymousreply 79May 27, 2024 2:42 PM

That's a very white Jesus. Colonizing cunt.

by Anonymousreply 80May 27, 2024 2:50 PM

THAT’S RACIST!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81May 27, 2024 2:58 PM

There's also a clip of a blond woman who looks like Margot Robbie but isn't. That's the clip I was referring to and assumed it must have been the one R75 was referring to. So there's another clip that popped up but wasn't amplified because... You know.... Not a minority therefore no outrage.

by Anonymousreply 82May 27, 2024 3:04 PM

The race hustlers are all over this.

by Anonymousreply 83May 27, 2024 3:05 PM

Has Al Sharpton been called in yet?

by Anonymousreply 84May 27, 2024 3:21 PM

I think she may be some sort of supervisor. She looked exasperated with the Jesus train poser when she gave the motion to the other guards to pick up the pace and move her along.

by Anonymousreply 85May 27, 2024 4:29 PM

I clearly said not everything is racism up thread - in english at r54. R74, it's hardly outrage. I really don't give two fucks. But I was bored and this was a thread to dig into. You are right, if she is attacking everyone then clearly she just isn't fit for her job on a red carpet where no matter what, you don't need to mistreat guests - black, white or otherwise. She should be fired, just because she is not suited for this type of job.

The hissing queens in the rafters need to calm down. I stated my position clearly, non confrontationally. You might not have agreed with it. But when the only resources at your disposal are throwing tomatoes and name calling (r75) and racist attacks themselves (r77 with THESE people) , I would challenge you to dig deeper and expand your arsenal of communication.

by Anonymousreply 86May 27, 2024 4:30 PM

I think everything is racist and I’m very vocal about it! Please put POC weenies in my loose, ethnicity fetishizing hole!

by Anonymousreply 87May 27, 2024 4:38 PM

Personally I think we need to go back to the differentiations of Ignorance, Prejudice, Bigotry and Racism. Calling someone racist for everything is like calling someone who sleeps with a 17 yo a child molester, or someone who grabs a woman's ass a rapist. Racism is when you actively try and suppress a group of people, basically acting on your bigotry. Most of the comments about POCs on here are from bigots, not racists, people who have an obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction, in particular prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

by Anonymousreply 88May 27, 2024 4:54 PM

If someone can show me white celebs who took up residency on the staircase for their moment of paparazzi fame who were not hurried on, I will join the angry mob. But until proof is produced, I think these two women are ridiculously vain sows and would not want to be an usher/security person for five times what the Cannes personnel is compensated. The entire event is appalling.

by Anonymousreply 89May 27, 2024 4:55 PM

I guess it doesn’t help that she sort of looks like a scrubbed down Marine Le Pen.

Marine Le Pen doing her version of Marie Antoinette milkmaid cosplay by moonlighting as a security guard at the Cannes Film Festival in order to bust the chops of POC actresses would be a hilarious absurdist comedy sketch…that could never get made nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 90May 27, 2024 5:19 PM

I have to laugh at the hissing queens defending this security brute.

Because you just know if she did it to THEM, then they would be raising HOLY HELL with this bitch.

"Get your hands off of me!!!" That's what you rancid queens would be shouting at her.

But when these women do it, all of a sudden, you're on the security guard's side.

by Anonymousreply 91May 27, 2024 5:29 PM

Speaking as a defender, I wouldn't care because I think the entire event is trash and can't muster a lot of sympathy for a D-list actress trying to unfurl her Jesus train on the red carpet.

by Anonymousreply 92May 27, 2024 5:31 PM

Somebody green light a remake of The Bodyguard starring French security bitch and Billy Porter!

by Anonymousreply 93May 27, 2024 5:33 PM

R93 marry me!

by Anonymousreply 94May 27, 2024 5:34 PM

R91, you may find it hard to believe but most people follow the rules. Don't stop and pose on the stairs. How fucking hard is that?

by Anonymousreply 95May 27, 2024 5:34 PM

[quote]This guard is a prime example of white privilege

Whites are all guilty until proven otherwise!

by Anonymousreply 96May 27, 2024 5:41 PM

R95 almost as hard as when they get pulled over and can’t comply with the police.

by Anonymousreply 97May 27, 2024 5:54 PM

No need to follow the rules as long as you're carrying the Race Card.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98May 27, 2024 5:58 PM

No one better lay their hands on me...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99May 27, 2024 8:12 PM

With their horrible history worldwide against every race on earth, I am glad you finally get it r96. That is the way it is. There are aggressors against their own kind on each continent. But never was there a race of people who felt the need to dominate the world for hundreds of years. Assumed guilt is a light sentence, wouldn't you agree?

by Anonymousreply 100May 27, 2024 9:36 PM

Actually, this is the third time a woman of color was dicked around and disrespected by this bitch.

1) What are her credentials?

2) Half the point of this event is to highlight established and up-and-coming actors/actresses to reinforce the event’s glamour and relevance…hence the carpet pose.

3) After her first strong-armed fuck up, why wasn’t she fired?

4) I would have thrown that cunt down the stairs, then would have followed her and would have taken my spiked heal and beat her into next week.

by Anonymousreply 101May 27, 2024 10:10 PM

[quote]But never was there a race of people who felt the need to dominate the world for hundreds of years.

That's what you do when you're intelligent. You advance, progress, explore, build, innovate, invent, organize, create. Look around you at all the modern comforts you have. Be grateful.

by Anonymousreply 102May 27, 2024 10:25 PM

Lol R101.

by Anonymousreply 103May 27, 2024 10:53 PM

The dress was hideous and Rowland's wig cheap and ugly. The security guard was doing the world a favor.

by Anonymousreply 104May 27, 2024 10:57 PM

I love people and their minion fans who don’t understand you have to follow rules. They think because they belong to some minority group that they are exempt from the rules everyone else follows. It provides much entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 105May 27, 2024 11:53 PM

I don't care what some stupid no-talent fame whore does, and if Edy Williams returned from the dead to expose her boobs on the stairwell, I would be fine with her getting the bum's rush.

by Anonymousreply 106May 27, 2024 11:56 PM

It looks like Cannes has found a new star!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107May 28, 2024 1:19 AM

Voila!

Let´s move on to Ukraine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108May 28, 2024 11:01 AM

Here she just makes a cameo when another Madmoiselle causes trouble

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109May 28, 2024 11:07 AM

That's fucking hilarious, R109.

That security butch is a real trouble maker. You can tell she has an attitude.

I love the dirty look that model is giving her, like "I am so over this lesbian."

At this point, security lady is a celebrity in her own right!

by Anonymousreply 110May 28, 2024 11:14 AM

Why is Kelly Rowland targeting this lesbian? Is Kelly homophobic?

by Anonymousreply 111May 28, 2024 11:20 AM

[quote]That's what you do when you're intelligent.

Hitler was intelligent too, R102. Can you imagine if he had gotten further with his "progressive advancements to organize and innovate...?"

by Anonymousreply 112May 28, 2024 12:30 PM

I guess getting manhandled by Canne security will be the new fame thirst trap from now on. Expect to see boobs on the red carpet stairs in the coming years.

by Anonymousreply 113May 28, 2024 12:34 PM

In R7, the Jesus chick seems to be acting like a total fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 114May 28, 2024 2:15 PM

It’s amazing how blinded the YASSSS KWEENS are when it comes to POC, like some scary reverse KKK shit.

by Anonymousreply 115May 28, 2024 2:17 PM

If these “talents” are just supposed to run wild on the stairs, then why have any security at all? Obviously that’s not what the festival organizers want.

by Anonymousreply 116May 28, 2024 2:24 PM

R116 Security’s primary job is not to keep talent in check. Their primary job is to keep the talent safe. There should be ushers who deal with talent and there should be security. Mixing the two is the danger.

by Anonymousreply 117May 29, 2024 11:42 AM

[quote]R80: That's a very white Jesus. Colonizing cunt.

Judging from the pic at R44, it's the blue-eyed Robert Powell version from Zeffirelli's 'Jesus of Nazareth' (1977).

by Anonymousreply 118May 29, 2024 11:55 AM

She is still on duty. Rushing down the stairs to help the boys handle a topless protester from Ukraine .

If we spin this in continets the score so far is:

Europe: 3

Asia:1

South America: 1

North America: 1

Africa: 0

Australia: 0

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119May 29, 2024 5:41 PM

[quote] She is still on duty. Rushing down the stairs to help the boys handle a topless protester from Ukraine .

Of course she rushed down those stairs.

She probably wanted to get a good look at those big TITTIES!

by Anonymousreply 120May 29, 2024 5:44 PM

R102, you didn’t personally do any of that, so why are you trying to take personal credit for it?

And the people who did do it, probably hate your ass because you’re gay. Your whiteness doesn’t even count.

You sound like an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 121May 29, 2024 5:48 PM

At it again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122May 30, 2024 12:18 AM

She was WAAAAAAAAY nicer with the white lady, R122.

by Anonymousreply 123May 30, 2024 12:23 AM

Do you think Kelly was being agreeable?

by Anonymousreply 124May 30, 2024 12:36 AM

Mama wasn’t having it. She put that French cunt in her place. DR stand up!

by Anonymousreply 125May 30, 2024 12:41 AM

R12 Bitch she had the number one movie on Netflix a couple months ago and is part of one the biggest selling girl groups of all time. Kelly will always be relevant being Robin to the Queen’s Batman. She is perhaps the most iconic B+/A- celeb of all time.

by Anonymousreply 126May 30, 2024 12:43 AM

Kelly also song lead vocals in perhaps DC’s most iconic song after Say My Name. Diana would have never been so generous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127May 30, 2024 12:45 AM

[quote] Cannes Film Festival security guard, who clashed with Kelly Rowland, puts fourth celebrity in a bear hug

A female security guard, seen clashing with multiple celebrities at the Cannes Film Festival this year, has gone viral again after footage emerged of her appearing to put another star in a bear hug.

The unidentified guard has faced online backlash after separate, heated altercations with high-profile guests including Dominican actor Massiel Taveras, former Destiny’s Child star Kelly Rowland and K-Pop star, Yoona.

The latest clip was posted by Sawa Pontyjska, a Ukrainian model and Miss Europe 2023, who attended the festival last week.

Several videos, circulating on social media and shared by Pontyjska on TikTok and Instagram, show the model tussling with the same female guard, who wraps her arms around her. At the top of the red-carpeted stairs, the pair struggle back and forth, with Pontyjska dropping to the floor at one point. She also attempts to escape back down the steps but is blocked by other members of staff.

Colleagues of the security guard told The Daily Mail that she was “just doing her job”. It is understood that the usher is a local Frenchwoman on a short-term contract with the festival.

A source told the Mail that the guard was “working under a lot of pressure” to keep those on the carpet moving, and that allegations of racism or discrimination were “ridiculous”.

The Independent has emailed the Cannes Film Festival for comment on the incidents with Pontyjska, Yoona, Taveras and Rowland.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128May 30, 2024 1:44 PM

This woman is a menace!!

ROFL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129May 30, 2024 1:46 PM

This is the most publicity this festival has gotten in years.

by Anonymousreply 130May 30, 2024 5:55 PM

#TeamCunt

by Anonymousreply 131June 1, 2024 8:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!