Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ivan Raiklin

DC Pipe Bomber?

Secretary of Retribution?

Batshit Crazy PTSD sufferer?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 22, 2024 9:59 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 26, 2024 12:10 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 10, 2024 2:14 PM

Sounds like pretty standard Q bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 3July 10, 2024 4:24 PM

Isn’t there anyone out there willing to simply tell the truth just to save themself?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 10, 2024 9:05 PM

'Republicans don't care about laws as long as their people are in charge of enforcement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 12, 2024 2:12 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 13, 2024 3:57 AM

One would think that the Eff Bee Eye or MAGA Merrick (coincidentally, not on the list hmmmm) might finally arrest that guy.

But I guess that "no two tiers of Justice" thing that we keep hearing about it a lot like Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny.

by Anonymousreply 7July 13, 2024 3:03 PM

TRUMP MUST GO AWAY!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 8July 13, 2024 3:11 PM

Full Retribution Mode ACTIVATED!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 14, 2024 2:06 PM

Oh. How convenient for Rankin. I'm so relieved MAGA Merrick did FUCK ALL about him.

by Anonymousreply 10July 14, 2024 2:11 PM

*Raiklin

However that criming faceface's name is spelled.

by Anonymousreply 11July 14, 2024 3:54 PM

[quote] Alex Jones: “I was about as to say, If they kill him, that’s best case scenario from a sick level. From a sick level medium, ‘Oh, please kill him.’ I mean, it’s so good after that.”

[quote] Raiklin: “Oh, it’s going to be the best cleansing and the fastest cleansing that we’ve ever seen in my lifetime. I guaran—, I access, with almost certainty, with the highest level of confidence, that if they assassinate Trump, it is so game over for them.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 14, 2024 10:42 PM

Why can't these people spontaneously combust with their rage?

by Anonymousreply 13July 14, 2024 11:01 PM

Seems like the authorities who ought to have arrested them long ago are also hoping for that outcome, R13.

Less paperwork.

by Anonymousreply 14July 14, 2024 11:03 PM

The name sounds Russian. Hmmm....

by Anonymousreply 15July 14, 2024 11:06 PM

If there's anyone who reads here who might be able to get this choade investigated before he kills someone, please do something.

He doesn't seem to care if they are Democrats or Republicans. Many people have already reported him, no one seems to care.

Innocent people shouldn't have to die before something is done about him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 22, 2024 9:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!