Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Obama and Biden, who is better looking?

Who would you rather do?

by Anonymousreply 12May 26, 2024 3:00 AM

I would rather fuck a potato than a decrepit war criminal and neoliberal corporate stooge who is well on his way to becoming a vegetable, or an opportunistic, teleprompter-reading egomaniac who is a worse war criminal than even his best friend George W Bush.

And that is the only rational answer to this question. And before anyone asks, I would rather be celibate for the rest of my life than even think about Trump as anything other than a repulsive gasbag.

by Anonymousreply 1May 26, 2024 1:31 AM

Biden was hot when he was younger

by Anonymousreply 2May 26, 2024 1:57 AM

Biden's brother with the big dick.

by Anonymousreply 3May 26, 2024 1:59 AM

Neither.

by Anonymousreply 4May 26, 2024 2:04 AM

Can I time travel?

by Anonymousreply 5May 26, 2024 2:05 AM

Obama but then I'm not a necrophiliac.

by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2024 2:08 AM

Biden when he was VP.

by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2024 2:09 AM

Also, Obama when he was President.

by Anonymousreply 8May 26, 2024 2:10 AM

Both at different times.

by Anonymousreply 9May 26, 2024 2:29 AM

Uncle Frank

by Anonymousreply 10May 26, 2024 2:46 AM

Obama

by Anonymousreply 11May 26, 2024 2:57 AM

The turd OP deserves the Gerg treatment:

Why would a beautiful and smart woman like Condi give a chimp the time of the day? Wasn’t she concerned her cheeks would melt from a monster’s kiss?

Obama and Biden, who is better looking? Who would you rather do?

Jeb and George W Bush, who is better looking? Who would you rather fuck?

Would you put out your bussy for Barack Obama? And his husband Michelle?

I’m a fuck You’re a fuck

I’m a fuck Fuck

So Putin thought Condi Rice was a very attractive lady? Then, in an odd exchange, Putin mentioned Sergei Lavrov, his chain-smoking, hard-line foreign minister. “Lavrov just returned from London and had problems with his cheeks and lips being swollen,” Putin told Bush. “We might need to take a closer look at what Condi did to him.”

Bush, awkwardly, played along with what seemed to be a bizarre form of xesual innuendo. “Condi is not blind,” he joked.

“And she is a very attractive lady,” Putin replied.

“She is a wonderful lady,” Bush said, then tried to move the conversation along. “Listen, I’d like to get this WTO stuff done in the next couple weeks before we get to St. Petersburg.”

Fuck Fuck

Vladimir Zhirinovsky, the Putin minion was a small dick gay man. And he hated Condi He was clearly jealous of the beautiful Condoleezza Rice just like the next person on DL. And he couldn’t deal with the fact that the last thing a lesbian woman needed was sperm. He was a good example of ugly vicious gay man loser. DLs can see themselves when they look at him His comments on Condi: “Send her here, one of our divisions will make her happy in the barracks one night. She will choke on Russian sperm as it will be leaking out of her ears ... until she crawls to the US embassy in Moscow on her knees."

by Anonymousreply 12May 26, 2024 3:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!