Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Best Friends Tucker and Corbin play matchmaker to their single parents

Most parents cringe at the idea of their teens getting involved in their love life. For one couple, it was the best thing that could have happened to them

Brittany, on TikTok as @_ms.britt, was a widowed mom of two when her son Tucker met his best friend Corbin, she tells PEOPLE.

"My kids' father passed away in 2015, so he hasn't been present in their life since they were 5 and 7 years old," she explains. She gave dating a try, "but nobody really stuck around for my kids."

Meanwhile, Jason was also raising two kids after separating from their mother.

"So my kids were kind of missing that father-figure role and his kids were missing that mother-figure."

When it comes to Brittany's son Tucker and Jason's son Corbin, "they look alike and act alike."

"Everything is identical with those two. They were always with me or they were always with him, so our conversations were always about the boys. We dropped the boys off to each other and picked them up. And one day, they're like, 'Hey, you want to go talk to Mr. Jason?' "

Brittany, who was a busy mom, replied, "Not unless he really needs me," which ironically, Jason did as well.

While both knew that their kids were kidding about setting them up at first, they also knew that the more time went by, the more serious they became.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 26, 2024 12:56 AM

Holy shit, Tucker and Corbin really DO look like twins!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2024 10:06 PM

Plot twist: Tucker and Corbin are secretly dating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2024 10:07 PM

Well that article convinced me about the deep love Tucker and Corbin have for each other.

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2024 10:39 PM

[quote] And one day, they're like, 'Hey, you want to go talk to Mr. Jason?' "

Mr. Jason looks like he's packing a big one!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2024 11:47 PM

Okay I'm old (mid-60s) and they seem like nice people - but is it so hard to put on a tie and a jacket when you're in a WEDDING party? Come on.

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2024 11:59 PM

Fags.

by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2024 12:07 AM

If they were fags they'd have dressed better.

by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2024 12:12 AM

Which one's the top?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 26, 2024 12:20 AM

They look a little retarded.

by Anonymousreply 9May 26, 2024 12:23 AM

"They planned for one to jump into the other's arms to be carried out."

I was cynical as fuck all through the article, but then I got to this, and... well, it's just so cute and sweet.

by Anonymousreply 10May 26, 2024 12:40 AM

It really is, R10.

Like a real-life Brady Bunch.

I watched the video, and it's such a cute story.

by Anonymousreply 11May 26, 2024 12:47 AM

I don't get why they would do that.

by Anonymousreply 12May 26, 2024 12:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!