Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are rugby players the hottest?

Gymnastics has some pretty ones too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 28, 2024 12:37 AM

yes... as long as they are training and playing. Once the career is over, the fat accumulates. It's the same with wrestlers.

These guys screw with their weight for decades... they workout hard, build muscle.

And then they stop buring all of those calories and the body's metabolism is fucked, can't adjust and they just get fat.

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2024 8:17 PM

Rugby lads, proper men. Not OP's suggestion of gymnasts.

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2024 8:21 PM

Most rugby players don't have bodies like that OP. Their sport is all lower body. Gymnasts on the other had use every part of their body, so they tend to all be very tight compact muscular guys.

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2024 8:22 PM

Yes...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2024 8:23 PM

Rugby lads= thick thighs. London is full of guys in shorts showing off their meaty legs.

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2024 8:28 PM

Fucking Murdoch Sun links give clickdollars and SEO to people who hate gays.

by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2024 8:34 PM

Yeah, but it's worth it to see those hot guys, R6!

by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2024 8:37 PM

Are any of the people hung rugby players, R6?

by Anonymousreply 8May 25, 2024 8:41 PM

Prime example of an English rugby player. Quite a salad of beef, this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 26, 2024 2:01 AM

My woman stays in the kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 10May 26, 2024 2:07 AM

My first time was with a rugby player in college. Very hot. In my top two sexual experiences in 30 years.

by Anonymousreply 11May 26, 2024 2:09 AM

This shoulda been a poll, OP.

- The "This Should Been a Poll" Troll

by Anonymousreply 12May 26, 2024 2:21 AM

OP doesn’t realise that there’s a difference between “rugby” (a.k.a “rugby union”) players and “rugby league” players.

The bodies are similar but the background and attitudes most definitely are not,

by Anonymousreply 13May 26, 2024 2:45 AM

I think OP is talking about the bodies.

by Anonymousreply 14May 26, 2024 3:01 AM

Overall hottest players, or the highest percentage of hot players among all players? There are definitely some very hot rugby players, but I don't think rugby has the largest percentage of hot players. I know lots of self-described rugby players, but they're really just out of shape or simply fat guys who occasionally play.

I think that soccer had the most hot players as a subset of all soccer players, followed by tennis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 26, 2024 3:04 AM

“Soccer”? You mean “football”, right, R15?

by Anonymousreply 16May 26, 2024 3:15 AM

Soccer/football players are too lean.

by Anonymousreply 17May 26, 2024 3:19 AM

Tennis players.

Irish hurlers.

American college footballers and young pro ballers.

Rowers.

by Anonymousreply 18May 26, 2024 4:22 AM

What is their OnlyFans like?

by Anonymousreply 19May 26, 2024 7:12 AM

Gareth Thomas has a rocking body!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 26, 2024 8:31 AM

Scotland here. I’ve had experiences with rugby players. Very nice, huge and strong bodies, beautiful to look at even if some of them are a bit dim. Many of them are closeted because it’s such a macho environment.

by Anonymousreply 21May 26, 2024 9:38 AM

The matches are just foreplay to figure out who is gonna fuck whom.

by Anonymousreply 22May 26, 2024 9:55 AM

Pole vaulters have the best bodies - muscular legs, great shoulders, but overall light enough to haul themselves into the air.

by Anonymousreply 23May 26, 2024 2:34 PM

R23 Fencers and water polo players, if it's strong legs you want.

by Anonymousreply 24May 28, 2024 12:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!