Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wonder what's in HIS search history? GOTTA be hiding something

And I don't hate his religion any more than all the others.

All religions are BS to me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81May 26, 2024 7:46 PM

If Madison Cawthorn could kick a ball, this is who he'd be.

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2024 7:57 PM

Why are you all so obsessed with this guy?

Attacking his views is like shooting fish in a barrel. So easy it's not even fun.

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2024 8:12 PM

^ Maybe another thread would be a better fit for you. I don't think you'll be happy here

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2024 8:24 PM

I know he doesn't need the money, but these ultra-conservative views are going to kill his endorsement deals. Why he thinks he has to go further right then the actual Pope is beyond me. If he's looking for sainthood this is the exact opposite of how it's done

What has he actually done for humanity other that condemn everyone who's not him. Some fucking Christian he is 🤨

by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2024 8:30 PM

Beverly Sutphin knew

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2024 8:31 PM

"Attacking his views is like shooting fish in a barrel."

He attacks LGBT people, so why can't we attack him?

by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2024 8:35 PM

R4, I guarantee you, Harrison Butker does not like Pope Francis. He may even think that he is not the legitimate pope. And he probably refers to him as the "Bishop of Rome." Butker hangs around with all the conservative critics of Francis.

by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2024 8:38 PM

R3 I guess not, if it's a fascist thread you think you're the boss of, where every person has to have the same groupthink.

by Anonymousreply 8May 25, 2024 8:40 PM

R6 Didn't say you couldn't, but how many threads do we need on this person? Is he that important?

by Anonymousreply 9May 25, 2024 8:59 PM

The Kweens are just pissed that he’s hot and not getting fisted and gangbanged, doing copious amounts of drugs and topping them on Fire Island, before getting chewed and spit up by the vanity ridden gays who destroy hot guys when they age out like a lawnmower.

by Anonymousreply 10May 25, 2024 9:00 PM

@r8 and r9, Nobody cares what you think, if you don't like the subject go waive your fat fingers of shame elsewhere

by Anonymousreply 11May 25, 2024 9:12 PM

R11 Sadly, you believe anyone cares what you think.

by Anonymousreply 12May 25, 2024 9:19 PM

@r7, I get the feeling too that this jerk thinks he is even more pious than the Pope. He hasn't even offered any appeasement or apology to the nuns he offended. His way or the highway, such arrogance

He so reminds me of Anita Bryant who thought she was God's messenger on earth. It didn't go well for her and I'm pretty sure it won't go well for Buttfucker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 25, 2024 9:20 PM

@r12, You smell funny, down there. Why don't you be an angel and go scrub up, K?

by Anonymousreply 14May 25, 2024 9:22 PM

His mouth is hilarious to me. It looks like joke teeth. I bet he looks even dumber without the perfectly coiffed 300 beard. I bet he's beat it to 300 with beard oil as lube

by Anonymousreply 15May 25, 2024 9:23 PM

R14 Well, you win the maturity award on this cruise.

by Anonymousreply 16May 25, 2024 9:25 PM

Uh, he’s not hot, r10.

It’s always the guys with the weird-ish beards…

by Anonymousreply 17May 25, 2024 9:27 PM

Attention passengers we will be serving cunt on the Lido Deck, r16 will be the main course

by Anonymousreply 18May 25, 2024 9:35 PM

What is this guy's base of knowledge? He's a football player & a bible banger.

by Anonymousreply 19May 25, 2024 9:45 PM

^ That pretty much covers it

by Anonymousreply 20May 25, 2024 9:52 PM

Anyone who thinks the Bible is anything but drivel written by a bunch of men (and a couple women) who "think" some god told them to write something down is just plain ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 21May 25, 2024 9:52 PM

Which books of the Bible were written by women?

by Anonymousreply 22May 25, 2024 10:37 PM

^ Hey, while the men were writing they made the sandwiches 😉

by Anonymousreply 23May 25, 2024 10:49 PM

He was fucking male cheerleaders so he's definitely into guys, just hope it's not more sinister than that.

by Anonymousreply 24May 25, 2024 10:54 PM

[quote] The Kweens are just pissed that he’s hot and not getting fisted and gangbanged, doing copious amounts of drugs and topping them on Fire Island, before getting chewed and spit up by the vanity ridden gays who destroy hot guys when they age out like a lawnmower.

The man is too damn funny looking to be hot. I mean my God. His head is shaped and almost as long as a horse.

by Anonymousreply 25May 25, 2024 10:57 PM

HAF at the Op in that formalwear.

by Anonymousreply 26May 25, 2024 11:00 PM

^ She cares about her clothes more than anything else in this world. She's the head peacock

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 25, 2024 11:06 PM

He's a pathetic closet case brainwashed by a conversion therapist.

It's wrong in every way it's possible to be wrong, and has absolutely no ability to see it, acknowledge it, or rectify it.

by Anonymousreply 28May 25, 2024 11:08 PM

I'd hope he has gay kids but I couldn't wish that on the kids. It's scary that he's feeling confident to speak out: it means his peers have the same views and thus he feels comfortable to spew this stuff. I'm just sick and tired of it now. I don't like soccer yet it takes up so much space in where I live, so I just ignore it...simple....Why do these people feel compelled to go looking for gay stuff that annoys them...its not like gay people are camping out on his lawn. It's fucking lunacy.

by Anonymousreply 29May 25, 2024 11:11 PM

Who cares what BUTtKissER thinks.

by Anonymousreply 30May 25, 2024 11:15 PM

[QUOTE]but these ultra-conservative views are going to kill his endorsement deals.

I was actually thinking the opposite. What kinds of endorsement deals did he already have? Probably not a whole lot beyond equipment. Kickers really aren't stars attracting a lot of attention. I think he's doing this to maximize his exposure and score points with the right while he can with an eye on his post NFL career. Lecture circuit, spokesperson for Heritage Foundation or Focus on Family, announcer for NFL on Fox. It wouldn't surprise me if he runs for a political position. Why the fuck else would a football player fo out of his way to be controversial?

by Anonymousreply 31May 25, 2024 11:42 PM

[quote]The Kweens are just pissed that he’s hot

He’s not hot. He’s just average.

by Anonymousreply 32May 25, 2024 11:44 PM

Smug McSmugerson

by Anonymousreply 33May 25, 2024 11:44 PM

@r31 I don't think so, big brands don't like controversy, that's why Twitter lost all it's advertising. They'll shy away from his polarizing views

by Anonymousreply 34May 25, 2024 11:46 PM

His job is to kick a ball. He should not be speaking, ever.

by Anonymousreply 35May 25, 2024 11:50 PM

It IS advertising!

by Anonymousreply 36May 25, 2024 11:52 PM

His head reminds me of the Flatiron Building.

by Anonymousreply 37May 25, 2024 11:54 PM

I would think the last thing they would hire him for is a sports announcer, he is too much of a loose cannon. Plus kickers are not the ones they usually hire.

by Anonymousreply 38May 25, 2024 11:54 PM

[quote] His head reminds me of the Flatiron Building.

Exactly! 😂

by Anonymousreply 39May 26, 2024 12:00 AM

[QUOTE]big brands don't like controversy, that's why Twitter lost all it's advertising

What big brands has be been endorsing?

by Anonymousreply 40May 26, 2024 12:14 AM

Any obnoxious “straight” guy who manscapes his head and facial hair to resemble the layout of a gay man’s English countryside garden, can go fcuk himself.

by Anonymousreply 41May 26, 2024 2:42 AM

Add me to the list of people who hate his grotesque lips.

by Anonymousreply 42May 26, 2024 3:16 AM

So much internet fun today... 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43May 26, 2024 3:21 AM

^ That must be from college, pretty sure her married name is Anita Mann-Buttfucker now 🤔

by Anonymousreply 44May 26, 2024 3:36 AM

I see pictures of his wife wearing glasses looking a little dumpy, she probably is depressed. Or maybe he tells her not to wear makeup and hair products.

by Anonymousreply 45May 26, 2024 4:46 AM

R45 I wonder why the hell he doesn't post any pics with his wife on his IG account?

by Anonymousreply 46May 26, 2024 4:55 AM

ALL CAPS makes one SEEM juvenile at BEST

by Anonymousreply 47May 26, 2024 4:56 AM

Oh fuck OFF.

All cap words are typically used for emphasis in online text communications, where body language and intonation is missing.

DUMBASS.

by Anonymousreply 48May 26, 2024 5:12 AM

@r46, No wife, no kids just me, me, me in snappy chic outfits and beautiful expensive cars. How very Christian of her 🤨

My teefs match my BMW grille 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49May 26, 2024 5:12 AM

His piety is so performative, I wouldn’t be surprised if he were to be arrested for molesting his children or beating his wife.

by Anonymousreply 50May 26, 2024 5:21 AM

He’s so defensive and histrionic about his “beliefs” being questioned. I bet this dude has more skeletons hidden in his basement than John Wayne Gacy.

by Anonymousreply 51May 26, 2024 5:45 AM

Tiny peepee and doubts about his own sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 52May 26, 2024 5:50 AM

What did he say about gay people?

by Anonymousreply 53May 26, 2024 5:55 AM

He's so nice to look at, but so hateful and deluded. Papist fuck!

by Anonymousreply 54May 26, 2024 5:57 AM

Isn't pride one of the major sins? I don't think God appreciates those little fashion shoots.

by Anonymousreply 55May 26, 2024 5:58 AM

[quote]What did he say about gay people?

He referred to gay pride as “the deadly sins sort of Pride that has an entire month dedicated to it.” That he brought up gay pride during a college commencement speech is bizarre, even for a fundie Catholic. She doth protest too much!

by Anonymousreply 56May 26, 2024 6:07 AM

Thanks R56. I really don't want to watch his video to find out.

Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 57May 26, 2024 6:14 AM

Harrison Buttfucker managed to make it all about himself in June, right? Tells you EVERYTHING you need to know.

Kyle Rittenhouse also made it all about his feminine face, AGAIN!

by Anonymousreply 58May 26, 2024 6:54 AM

Nice coat from the Herman Goerring collection

by Anonymousreply 59May 26, 2024 7:05 AM

He likes to dress like a dandy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60May 26, 2024 7:11 AM

Gurrrrrlllll

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61May 26, 2024 7:12 AM

This looks like an homage to Dorothy of Oz. Where’s Toto?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62May 26, 2024 7:19 AM

He really didn't have time to go after LGBTQ extensively because his speech covered so much territory highlighting other wrongs within the Catholic church. I haven't read his commencement speech, but people who did pointed out the he took time to condemned the Catholic version of Birth Control in it.

Here's what A.I. says the Catholic church's stance on birth control is:

[quote] The Catholic Church approves the use of natural family planning (NFP) methods, which includes the rhythm method, as a form of birth control. The Church believes that artificial contraception is immoral and sinful, and that it may prevent God's plan to bring new life into the world.

So in his speech, he CONDEMNS the rhythm method. He apparently believes that everyone should get married, have sex, and have as many children as God allows with no family planning to limit children.

Here's that part in his COMMENCEMENT speech.

[quote] Butker also appeared to criticize natural family planning — an array of methods approved by the Catholic Church for achieving or avoiding conception based on biological markers in a woman’s menstrual cycle, as part of the church’s understanding of responsible parenthood.

[quote] “There is nothing good about playing God with having children, whether that be your ideal number or the perfect time to conceive,” pronounced Butker. “No matter how you spin it, there is nothing natural about Catholic birth control.”

If he's going to condemn "Catholic Birth Control," which isn't even effective, there's no way he's going to leave the gays, the Jews, the Trans, Joe Biden, The Vaccine, etc. out of his harangue (commencement address.)

He's so very, very young to be this sure about Every Fucking Thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63May 26, 2024 7:22 AM

You should hate his religion. It's fake. The Bible is not antigay.

by Anonymousreply 64May 26, 2024 9:07 AM

@r63, "So in his speech, he CONDEMNS the rhythm method."

Well, that's a big tell, he and his wife only have two kids. Those two aren't having much sexy time if any 😂

by Anonymousreply 65May 26, 2024 10:49 AM

Hi, remember me? I was a big ol' gurlene religious closet case long before Buttfucker. Just checking in... Gronk, call me 😛

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66May 26, 2024 11:28 AM

Give them time, R65! They've only been married for six years! And he needs time to shop for bags.

by Anonymousreply 67May 26, 2024 11:33 AM

he's so gross. like a puss-filled corpse possessed by a hateful rat.

by Anonymousreply 68May 26, 2024 11:44 AM

@r67, "They've only been married for six years! "

Then they should have 6 kids with one on the way. Somebody ain't gettin' the job done 🤔

by Anonymousreply 69May 26, 2024 11:51 AM

I’m guessing the 2 kids were conceived with a turkey-baster, or doggy-style, with the lights off.

by Anonymousreply 70May 26, 2024 3:07 PM

^ "doggy-style"?

Missionary only or burn in hell

by Anonymousreply 71May 26, 2024 3:16 PM

R27, The only thing missing from that outfit is a turquoise belt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72May 26, 2024 3:26 PM

R71 missed the joke

by Anonymousreply 73May 26, 2024 3:58 PM

^ No I didn't

by Anonymousreply 74May 26, 2024 4:02 PM

@r27, "Rep. Aaron Schock ‘Burned the Belt’ That Made Him Look Gay"

Santa's little helper is going to need a bomb-fire

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75May 26, 2024 7:12 PM

[quote]Missionary only or burn in hell

R71 He said the requisite number of Hail Marys and Our Fathers for his transgression, so all is forgiven.

by Anonymousreply 76May 26, 2024 7:23 PM

R31 is right. He's auditioning for future right-wing grifting gigs.

by Anonymousreply 77May 26, 2024 7:26 PM

I had at least 2 dozen grossgrain belts in college including that turquoise exactly.

by Anonymousreply 78May 26, 2024 7:26 PM

^ And your Gay... See how that works?

by Anonymousreply 79May 26, 2024 7:30 PM

^ * You're 🙄

by Anonymousreply 80May 26, 2024 7:33 PM

[quote][R31] is right. He's auditioning for future right-wing grifting gigs.

The douchiest thing about his speech is how he derailed the commencement by using the culture wars to secure his post-NFL career in media. It’s obvious he doesn’t care about the college, the students, or anyone but himself. It’s even more appalling that this preening diva, of all people, denounced career women and LGBT people for having any self-respect, while it’s OK for him to prance around in designer suits for the paparazzi to “glorify God.”. I’d tell him to look in the mirror, but he already does that 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 81May 26, 2024 7:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!