Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Current crushes

Doesn't need to be some bulked up god or some dude with a double digit dong.

Who's your current crush, the guy (or girl) you think is cute, or wish you knew someone like that?

It can be someone well known or, y'know, the barista at your local cafe, whatever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 13, 2024 9:29 PM

Mine is the Dogist guy.

I didn't realize until looking for an article about him that he's been doing this for a long time. I thought he's just been doing it for a few years. This article is from 2017 so he looks younger here, he's around 35 now and is even more handsome, IMHO.

Anyway, he's cute, has a nice voice, and finds cute dogs on the street and takes pictures of them, and asks the owners about them. Definitely the type of guy I'd like as a BF or fuck buddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2024 6:29 PM

A more current clip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2024 6:31 PM

OH WAIT, one more clip. The dog owner here is pretty cute too LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2024 6:37 PM

Jim O Heir. I love baby-faced big bears. Plus there are rumors……

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2024 6:45 PM

R4 I have about a dozen friends you'd love! LOL

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2024 6:50 PM

My tall slim blond gorgeous and gentle physiotherapist from the Alps.

by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2024 6:52 PM

Ben Collins

Smart, Aware, Involved, Dedicated, and funny.

And cute. Very cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2024 6:53 PM

Well, if we’re talking “real” people—the guy who owns and operates the plant nursery I frequent. Not only is he a really nice guy, he is beautiful. Dark eyes, salt and pepper curly hair, a rocking body..married to a woman and has kids. I’m pretty sure he knows he’s reason the gays keep shopping there.

by Anonymousreply 8May 25, 2024 6:55 PM

R5 Thanks. I’m available.

by Anonymousreply 9May 25, 2024 6:58 PM

Mine is more of a crush rekindled -- Jay Underwood!

As a wee gayling in the '80s, I was madly in love with him as the autistic kid 'Eric' in THE BOY WHO COULD FLY.

As the teenage android 'Chip' in Disney's NOT QUITE HUMAN trilogy,

Even as the prick boyfriend 'Bug' in UNCLE BUCK. haha

He had a baby face that I just loved and possessed a sweetheart vibe.

Then in middle school in the early '90s, I moved on to bad boy 'Zack Morris' on SAVED BY THE BELL. haha

Fast forward 30 years later (c. 2024) and I see that a Sonny & Cher biopic from the '90s is free to watch on YouTube.

The main actor is so good that I developed a crush on Sonny Bono. haha

Afterward, I realized he was the same guy from my favorite childhood movies, which I ended up re-watching and enjoying even more as an adult.

I also Googled him, and despite his baldness, he still seems pretty cute/adorable.

I still would. haha

by Anonymousreply 10May 25, 2024 7:33 PM

His name was Palo. We were both in the Legislative Youth Program. He was a few years older than I: very cute, dark curly hair, dreamy eyes.

by Anonymousreply 11May 25, 2024 11:14 PM

A guy I saw talking to friends at a recent party. He was wearing a heated jacket, the same style of Doc Martens I wear daily, and he had a manbun.

by Anonymousreply 12May 25, 2024 11:30 PM

Are you in Victoria, R12?

by Anonymousreply 13May 25, 2024 11:36 PM

Yes, R13.

by Anonymousreply 14May 25, 2024 11:38 PM

R11 That's a current crush?

by Anonymousreply 15May 25, 2024 11:41 PM

[quote] That's a current crush?

Yes. It would be yours too if your husband, like mine, turned out to be a bloodthirsty, child-killing monster.

by Anonymousreply 16May 25, 2024 11:50 PM

More of the Dogist. I just love his voice.

and the good doggies too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 27, 2024 10:17 PM

Another Dogist with cute dog, hot dog daddy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 13, 2024 6:49 PM

[quote]The main actor is so good that I developed a crush on Sonny Bono. haha

He displayed a nice package/ass in those tight '60s/'70s pants. 👍

by Anonymousreply 19June 13, 2024 9:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!