Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sunny Hostin is a rancid fucking cunt

Please get this cunt off my television!

by Anonymousreply 46June 1, 2024 5:54 PM

Dummy Hostile would be a more appropriate name. I've never watched these stupid twats but she is by far the stupidest and completely lacking any sophistication.

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2024 4:27 PM

^^^I've just seen clips, which has been more than enough.

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2024 4:28 PM

I quit watching the View because of her and after decades of watching and going through alot of dingbat hosts that says a lot!

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2024 5:12 PM

Speaking of rancid cunts, some of you need to get out more.

by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2024 5:16 PM

Just use the - cunt free viewing experience - button on your remote whenever you encounter her or others of her ilk. It will immediately vaporize them from your screen.

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2024 5:28 PM

Let's relive this great moment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2024 5:52 PM

OP, as much as I dislike her and loathe that TV show, there is something called the off button.

by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2024 6:02 PM

I can’t fathom why anyone would consider spending an hour of each workdays with these mostly pathetic women.

Most of them seem irritated about being paid a lot of money to sit there and yak, but they can barely be civil let alone get along.

by Anonymousreply 8May 25, 2024 6:17 PM

Agreed OP, but you can avoid her by simply not watching The View, which is trash TV anyway. She is truly one of the dumbest and most racist cunts I've ever heard speak. Watching her lament the fact that her maternal ancestors were Spanish slave traders is one of the funniest things to happen in TV history. She is truly a disgusting pig person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 25, 2024 6:27 PM

R9, I can’t abide these cackling hens and don’t know anything about her, but until she went on about reperations, it seemed kind of…nice? 🤷🏻

by Anonymousreply 10May 25, 2024 6:39 PM

Sunny benefited from slaves and now she wants reparations?

by Anonymousreply 11May 25, 2024 6:46 PM

I hate her

by Anonymousreply 12May 25, 2024 7:02 PM

Her 15 minutes is about up, then she will fade to obscurity.

by Anonymousreply 13May 25, 2024 7:03 PM

[quote]you can avoid her by simply not watching The View

Someone not watching The View does nothing to prevent the terrible effects on everyone who continues to watch the show and on the country. The problem is that the show continues to be broadcast.

by Anonymousreply 14May 25, 2024 7:04 PM

R14 unfortunately, it’s not as easy as just turning off the TV anymore, because now social media is full of clips so even if you avoided on the television, you will still come across it in your feed and the news articles that find it necessary to disseminate every single action that takes place on TV.

by Anonymousreply 15May 25, 2024 7:05 PM

I'm saving myself for Coleman Hughes.

Whoopi Cushion always makes the most ridiculous generalizations and no one ever calls her on it. The poor guy was extremely kind to these intellectually deficient, over-paid race hustlers.

by Anonymousreply 16May 25, 2024 7:12 PM

Like r3, I too stopped watching because of her after having endured Meghan McMyFather and that speaks volumes.

by Anonymousreply 17May 25, 2024 7:18 PM

Grown men who watch cackling hen fests like the View are so sad.

by Anonymousreply 18May 25, 2024 7:24 PM

I don’t understand why people who are at home during the day have to watch any of the trash, which includes anything past the first hour of Today or GMA (and the first hour ain’t so great), and all the other talk show dreck, which their sponsored segments and exhausting promotional of shows, movies, etc. from their corporate overlords.

We have streaming now. There is some good stuff out there.

by Anonymousreply 19May 25, 2024 9:23 PM

But, they treat men so well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 25, 2024 9:23 PM

Watching the view is like watching a pack of rabid dogs

by Anonymousreply 21May 25, 2024 9:53 PM

I think you mean rabid bitches, R21.

by Anonymousreply 22May 25, 2024 10:14 PM

Sunny talks about her latest novel. She seems so "humble."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 28, 2024 11:07 PM

Like mother, like daughter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 1, 2024 2:11 PM

Murdoch NY Post links give clickdollars and SEO to people who hate gays.

by Anonymousreply 25June 1, 2024 2:13 PM

R25

by Anonymousreply 26June 1, 2024 2:46 PM

The entire View is a bunch of rabbid cunts with no depth. The IQ on that table is less than 80 combined

by Anonymousreply 27June 1, 2024 2:48 PM

People like Sonny is why some people actually vote for Trump. They hate race baiting libs so much that they’ll vote for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 28June 1, 2024 2:49 PM

Y'all are some racist, sexist pigs on this thread.

Sunny has expertly eviscerated many a conservative talking point, and I have to respect her for that.

Wondering why your ire isn't reserved for the right-wing cunt on this show.

by Anonymousreply 29June 1, 2024 4:34 PM

R29 shut up, idiot. We’re talking about Sunny. Ring wing loons are nuts too. This slave trade master descendant is a race baiting, race hustler who is profiteering from driving a division between people in this country. Why are you so one sided and brainwashed? Of course, she has “eviscerated…conservative talking point(s)” that’s what race hustlers do.

by Anonymousreply 30June 1, 2024 4:38 PM

No, you're just a racist piece of shit. The problem is with your perception and attitude, not her's.

by Anonymousreply 31June 1, 2024 4:40 PM

R31 cool story, bro. You okay?

by Anonymousreply 32June 1, 2024 4:45 PM

R29 / R31 is Sunny

by Anonymousreply 33June 1, 2024 4:45 PM

SUNNY HOSTIN IS POSTING TO DATALOUNGE! SQEEEE!!!

by Anonymousreply 34June 1, 2024 4:46 PM

No.

by Anonymousreply 35June 1, 2024 4:48 PM

R31 has a slow-moving, but extremely painful cancer. Very sad. 🧙‍♀️🔮😖💊🏥🐍☠️🪦

by Anonymousreply 36June 1, 2024 4:54 PM

Y'all sound no different than the right-wing Trumpers going after her for saying Trump deserve prison time all over Twitter. Absolutely indistinguishable. Same exact words.

by Anonymousreply 37June 1, 2024 5:13 PM

R37 whatever makes you feel better. We’re all Russian “Boris” trolls. Blah blah. Okay, cool.

by Anonymousreply 38June 1, 2024 5:15 PM

Watching The View makes one rethink the social benefit of allowing women to vote.

by Anonymousreply 39June 1, 2024 5:20 PM

Why does she have to give the "legal note?" Couldn't anyone utter that same single sentence? It would not be any less of a disclaimer if Whoopi or Joy or any of them said it.

I DETEST her- and her phony Catholicism makes me want to throw up!!

by Anonymousreply 40June 1, 2024 5:21 PM

R39 proves the whole sexist/misogyny thing. As if the guys pontificating on issues on TV for decades are or were any better. Hint: they weren't.

by Anonymousreply 41June 1, 2024 5:23 PM

R41 froth and lather, bitch. C’mon!

by Anonymousreply 42June 1, 2024 5:27 PM

The only people 'frothing and lathering' are you rabid bigots ranting on this thread. I'm just pointing out that you're acting like a bunch of right wing bigots spewing and frothing at the mouth on this thread. You're projecting. I'm just rolling my eyes at you and your irrational hatreds.

by Anonymousreply 43June 1, 2024 5:30 PM

R43 sure, Jan. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

by Anonymousreply 44June 1, 2024 5:38 PM

More projection on your part. If hating on her or me makes you feel better about your rancid little self, you do you I guess. But you're the common denominator here. This isn't about me. Probably isn't even really about Sunny. You just seem to be a seething cauldron of irrational hate that needs to spew at SOMEONE. And then project -- accuse others of what's actually true of yourself not them -- to feel better about your own behavior.

Perhaps you should go outside and touch some grass.

by Anonymousreply 45June 1, 2024 5:47 PM

R45 I appreciate your own projection and gaslighting skills. You’re a mildly impressive psychopath. You’re very good at faking control in order to get the upper hand. Admirable. But your hand has been extraordinarily overplayed and the pendulum is swinging. Ciao, darling.

by Anonymousreply 46June 1, 2024 5:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!