Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why does Tomi Lahren look so old?

She's only 31 but looks well into her 40s, like one of the Real Housewives. Even when she first became famous in her early 20s, she looked much older with a thin-skin look and wrinkled forehead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 26, 2024 5:58 AM

Here she is at 23/23. Looks well over 30.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2024 3:01 PM

Hate, rage and racism will age anyone.

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2024 3:07 PM

r3 Yeah, but not that quickly.

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2024 5:40 PM

Another cunt from Explore "Talent".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2024 5:44 PM

Probably lies about her age. Why would anyone believe anything these right-wing assholes have to say? Next you'll be telling me that Grimace, I mean George Santos, really was a volleyball star athlete.

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2024 5:47 PM

A lot of American women seem to have rather hard faces. The caked-on makeup and consistent food restriction/low-fat diets don't help either.

by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2024 8:48 PM

I haven’t heard much about her in years.

by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2024 9:03 PM

She's a regular on Piers Morgan's show (yes, I know). Here she is opining on the predictable "trans women in sports" clickbait:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 25, 2024 9:08 PM

She teminds me of Stormy Daniels.

by Anonymousreply 9May 25, 2024 9:36 PM

She's a first class nasty bitch, that would age anyone being that angry all the time.

by Anonymousreply 10May 25, 2024 10:03 PM

Aging like trash in the bin.

by Anonymousreply 11May 25, 2024 10:39 PM

We’re proud to call her our own.

by Anonymousreply 12May 25, 2024 10:47 PM

Years of tanning will catch up to you. She also looks extremely thin (no fat in her face) and that shade of blonde is harsh and ages her.

by Anonymousreply 13May 25, 2024 11:31 PM

The only younger Republican woman I can think of who looks OK and has decent dress sense is Hope Hicks

by Anonymousreply 14May 25, 2024 11:40 PM

[quote]Probably lies about her age

This.

by Anonymousreply 15May 25, 2024 11:42 PM

I saw her "debate" Chelsea Handler and thought she was some airhead college Republican. I was surprised to learn afterwards that she was an established pundit. She couldn't defend her positions when light challenged by Chelsea Fucking Handler. She's not a serious person.

by Anonymousreply 16May 26, 2024 5:17 AM

R7 She came out as pro-choice and was promptly blacklisted by right-wing media.

by Anonymousreply 17May 26, 2024 5:27 AM

She's all washed up, yesterdays news. A relative I had to engage with several years ago mentioned her name. All he wanted to talk about is how bright she was as a young woman, had a lot of smart things to say, she's going to be really big some day, maybe in politics bla, bla, bla. The reality is she flamed out. The only thing she really had was being a young verbose blond bimbo conservative talking point machine. Now she does not even have her youth, which was all they really cared about.

by Anonymousreply 18May 26, 2024 5:30 AM

Quite dead eyes

by Anonymousreply 19May 26, 2024 5:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!