Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

HOT COP True Confessions Only

What's YOUR closest run-in with hot cops? TRUE ONLY.

Mine was back when I was much wilder. I was on my way to buy some party favors, and had to meet this dealer I didn't know at some motel in another city.

When I got there, I wondered to myself why there were wasn't anyone around, so I went to the room.

Little did I know that a police raid was taking place. They had already arrested the guy I was supposed to meet. When I knocked on the door, a policeman answered the door and "welcomed" me in.

In the room were the HOTTEST cops I had ever seen.

I actually got out of any trouble by telling them I was there only to have sex with the guy (dealer). They BOUGHT IT, and actually flirted with me HARD after telling them that. I just kept staring at the bed (to focus and hope they got the hint).

After touching me rather flirty and gently on the arm and hands, and after verifying my clean history, they let me go.

I wish now I had suggested some way I could thank them for being so nice (they were sweethearts to me)

What's YOUR closest run-in with hot cops?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2024 9:40 PM

What were they going to arrest you for? Intent to buy drugs? Attempted possession of a controlled substance?

by Anonymousreply 1May 24, 2024 7:45 PM

I guess. They probably was not expecting people to be dropping by, but I hadn't technically done anything illegal (yet)

by Anonymousreply 2May 24, 2024 7:54 PM

I have posted about this several times in various places over the years, but I spent a (largely unsuccessful) few hours trying to get some dick at the Bijou in Chicago.

When I left, I walked toward the nearest el stop but that particular one was not open by the time I got there. I pounded on the door and the cop, who'd been in his car and had driven past me as I walked toward the stop, got out and questioned me.

He asked me what I was doing. I apologized and told him I'd been watching movies....he asked if I was at the Bijou and I nodded yes. He stood close to me as he looked inside my wallet and at my ID. He sniffed and said, "You smell like the inside of my shorts."

To which I replied (and I still cannot believe I was this bold) with a smile "I don't know what that smells like." He told me I was going to find out. And I did. Blew a cop, in his cruiser.

He might not have been everyone's type but he was mine. Hot Polish guy, tall, very masculine. Think a taller, handsomer, leaner Al Bundy. Big dick....FAT dick, too. Roared like a lion when he shot in my mouth.

Said he'd call me, never did. Would have gladly blown him and/or any of his cop buddies again.

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2024 11:40 PM

I should add, definitely a mature daddy type, probably at least late 40s (I was 22ish then). Blondish brown hair but with a little gray at the sides.

by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2024 11:41 PM

r3,4 HOT 🔥

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2024 11:47 PM

Cops can be hot, HOT fucks but they are also possessive and crazy.....don't date one and if you can help it, don't let them know where you live

by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2024 2:38 PM

Hot cop pulled me over for speeding on a 4 lane highway on the way to Woodstock from NYC. I had just smoked a joint and had my boyfriend in the car next to me. The cop stood several feet from my open window and I told him to come closer so he wouldn't get hit. That's when he smelled the pot. He wrote me a ticket and told me to get in his cruiser with him. I remember wondering why he wanted me to get in his car and damn I hope he makes a move, he's fucking hot. He chatted with me for a while about nothing in particular and then he handed me my license, which I dropped on the floor. As I fished around on the floor, he never took his eyes off me which makes sense but there was something about the interaction that was different from a regular traffic stop. I was eye level with his crotch. I know this sounds like nothing but I never forgot him or the vibe in his patrol car that night.

by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2024 9:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!