Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Would you pay $80,000 to eat the ass of your dreams?

Exercise guru and muscle slut Sean T. and his fit husband discuss their open marriage and OnlyFans account in the linked article, wherein Sean claims a fan offered to pay that much to rim the two of them.

Far be it from me to downplay the attraction of hot muscle ass, but really, wouldn't the pucker of a local trick or a more reasonably priced hooker be just as lovely to feast on as some specific celebrity hole?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 25, 2024 7:06 PM

Not a rat’s chance in Hell.

by Anonymousreply 1May 24, 2024 7:10 PM

Neaux.

by Anonymousreply 2May 24, 2024 7:10 PM

Shaun is a bit full of himself. Ever since he and his husband got dragged for that wildly inappropriate dance at their friend’s wedding I have been giving him the side eye 😒.

by Anonymousreply 3May 24, 2024 7:25 PM

This faggot overvalued his hole by $80,005.

by Anonymousreply 4May 24, 2024 7:25 PM

Never heard of him. But those are crazy ass eyes.

by Anonymousreply 5May 24, 2024 7:28 PM

Absolutely if I had that kind of cash to burn. To say I’m obsessed with beautiful butts on beautiful men is an understatement. And I would find the power exchange/negotiation a turn on!

by Anonymousreply 6May 24, 2024 7:28 PM

Pix, please, before I decide.

by Anonymousreply 7May 24, 2024 7:49 PM

If I want to dine on shit I'll crap into my own bowl and save myself 80K.

by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2024 7:56 PM

From reading the linked article, both of these clowns drift in and out of relationships when the mood hits them, and neither one of them seems genetically capable of being single for any length of time.

There's something seriously wrong with both of these princesses.

by Anonymousreply 9May 24, 2024 8:01 PM

My (straight) brother-in-law was working outdoors yesterday when he was offered $600 by a very shady man who claimed he only wanted to jerk him off. He declined but told my sister it was oddly flattering. News of this $80k rimjob offer would send him into a spiral of insecurity.

by Anonymousreply 10May 24, 2024 8:11 PM

I ate Sean Storms ass for free and he ate mine. He filmed it and put it up on his OF site. It still turns up every so often on other sites as well.

by Anonymousreply 11May 24, 2024 8:16 PM

Such a random amount. Two edible, well-sculpted, muscular asses could easily go for $100,000+ these days, so why the discount?

by Anonymousreply 12May 24, 2024 8:31 PM

Paying $80,000? That would be INSANITY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 24, 2024 9:18 PM

The story was that they had a houseboy who babysat their kids as well as sexually servicing Shaun and his hubs.

by Anonymousreply 14May 24, 2024 11:19 PM

These guys are a little questionable in my book, but to each his own.

by Anonymousreply 15May 24, 2024 11:31 PM

Listening to him talk, he seems like a nice enough guy. But his narcissism is off the charts. That’s such a turn off to me.

I sort of expect that level of narcissism from celebrities (though I’m not sure this Shaun qualifies as a celebrity).

But I hate how this type of narcissism has filtered down to the average person. I barely check my Instagram anymore because I don’t like what I’m learning about some of my friends.

by Anonymousreply 16May 24, 2024 11:45 PM

Yes, for Henry Cavill, Chris Hemsworth or Channing Tatum.

by Anonymousreply 17May 25, 2024 12:30 AM

Which ass would you rather?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 25, 2024 6:13 PM

You people don’t understand, the people who make these offers are wealthy Saudis or Asians for whom this is the price of a weekend getaway.

by Anonymousreply 19May 25, 2024 6:19 PM

It seems creepy.

by Anonymousreply 20May 25, 2024 7:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!