Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

UFC Fighter Bryce Mitchell says he will homeschool his son so he won't "turn gay"

What an asshole

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 26, 2024 12:46 AM

Good. One less kid on the public school teat.

by Anonymousreply 1May 24, 2024 2:17 AM

I would never have known who this ugly douche was if you hadn’t posted this.

by Anonymousreply 2May 24, 2024 2:17 AM

I'm sure he - PERSONALLY - will not homeschool his child. He'll farm that out to the little woman.

by Anonymousreply 3May 24, 2024 2:20 AM

If he doesn’t want his son to turn gay he should change jobs.

HE is the one rolling around on the floor in underwear, legs wrapped around some sweaty muscular man(also in underwear), embracing him, for money.

Sounds pretty gay to me. I mean he is his child’s role model.

by Anonymousreply 4May 24, 2024 2:21 AM

He should stick to sport and try not to think too much. They don’t go together

by Anonymousreply 5May 24, 2024 2:24 AM

Father of the Year!

by Anonymousreply 6May 24, 2024 2:31 AM

Those haircuts are like stapling a swastika to your forehead

by Anonymousreply 7May 24, 2024 2:33 AM

That face screams "I think about having sex with men all the time!"

by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2024 4:21 AM

He’s making such a mistake! My favorite class in fourth grade was “being homosexual and sucking dick.”

by Anonymousreply 9May 24, 2024 4:25 AM

When you have to post something to EXPRESSLY SAY something about not turning gay...

YOU FEEL GAY AND NEED TO DEFLECT THAT FEELING TO MOST EVERYONE WHO NEVER REALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE GAY.

And now, you will be seen that way.

by Anonymousreply 10May 24, 2024 4:32 AM

Reality Check for Mr. Mitchell: if your son is gay, he's already gay. Where he receives his education won't change that.

by Anonymousreply 11May 24, 2024 4:34 AM

[quote]He then went on to claim Edgar Allan Poe is a problem because he made love to his cousin.“My son ain’t gonna be reading no Edgar Allan Poe, ok? He’s gonna be reading the Bible,”

Numbers 36 may trouble little Tucker even more than "The Bells":

For Mahlah, Tirzah, and Hoglah, and Milcah, and Noah, the daughters of Zelophehad, were married unto their fathers brothers' sons: And they were married into the families of the sons of Manasseh the son of Joseph, and their inheritance remained in the tribe of the family of their father. These are the commandments and the judgments, which the Lord commanded by the hand of Moses unto the children of Israel in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho.

by Anonymousreply 12May 24, 2024 4:42 AM

His elven face is giving "closeted power bottom".

by Anonymousreply 13May 24, 2024 4:43 AM

Teh Bells.

by Anonymousreply 14May 24, 2024 4:47 AM

Toward the end of that video, even little Tucker begins to realize his daddy is nutty as a fruitcake

by Anonymousreply 15May 24, 2024 5:11 AM

Yes, it’s being isolated for years with only one male father figure and influence on his life that won’t “make him gay” 😬😬😬

by Anonymousreply 16May 24, 2024 5:15 AM

his fighter nickname is thug nasty

by Anonymousreply 17May 24, 2024 6:05 AM

What a fucking retard. Is UFC like boxing? That'd explain some of the stupid if he's been hit in the head a lot

[quote]He should stick to sport and try not to think too much. They don’t go together

R5 Clearly not in this case, and thinking is obviously not one of his strengths either. Always play to your strengths and avoid anything that will focus attention on your weaknesses

[quote]Reality Check for Mr. Mitchell: if your son is gay, he's already gay. Where he receives his education won't change that.

R11 I suspect Reality and Mr Mitchell are not close acquaintances and never have been

by Anonymousreply 18May 24, 2024 7:14 AM

What happened to HIM in school that made him think it forms your sexual orientation? I fell in love with my metalwork teacher when I was 12. I had lurid fantasies that still entertain me.

by Anonymousreply 19May 24, 2024 7:45 AM

This guy must only be able to count up to the numbers of fingers on one hand because the rate of gays and lesbians is nowhere near as high as public school attendance.

This guy has obv taken too many kicks to the head, maybe the press should stop interviewing tards like this.

by Anonymousreply 20May 24, 2024 10:58 AM

[quote]R5: He should stick to sport and try not to think too much.

Tell us you’re British without saying you’re British.

by Anonymousreply 21May 24, 2024 11:20 AM

Based on image search, Daddy Bryce Mitchell looks kinda GAY to me.

by Anonymousreply 22May 24, 2024 11:46 AM

He looks more "slow" than gay.

by Anonymousreply 23May 24, 2024 12:11 PM

He'd have to be, R23, if he really believes that stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 24May 24, 2024 12:39 PM

UFC is low class bottom of the barrel "entertainment" for low class bottom of the barrel people.

by Anonymousreply 25May 24, 2024 1:02 PM

Here he is............ Many DLers would open their holes for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 25, 2024 11:05 PM

CTE bump.

by Anonymousreply 27May 25, 2024 11:05 PM

He ought to be more concerned that his kid doesn't grow up to be a UFC fighter.

by Anonymousreply 28May 26, 2024 12:00 AM

He clearly takes it up the ass.

by Anonymousreply 29May 26, 2024 12:12 AM

You can tell he used spellcheck for big words like "violence" and figured he knew the small ones like "fite." What a total fucking douche nozzle.

by Anonymousreply 30May 26, 2024 12:39 AM

R30 I went back and read the article OP linked - you're right, here's another gem from this genius

[quote]“remember i just got love in my heart so if sumone twists my words and makes me look like the bad guy, u will kno the real enemy.”

Oh Dear! Oh Dear!

by Anonymousreply 31May 26, 2024 12:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!