Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Former bodyguard confirms Jolie sabotaged Pitt's relationship with kids

This should get interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150June 13, 2024 6:38 PM

She's nuts. Brad, sorry you were blinded by her physical beauty.

by Anonymousreply 1May 23, 2024 4:12 AM

She's a goblin.

by Anonymousreply 2May 23, 2024 4:26 AM

I didn't even care about them back then.

by Anonymousreply 3May 23, 2024 4:28 AM

He's quite strange to have chosen to reproduce with someone who said in interviews that she once hired a hitman to kill her, often talked of collecting and playing with knives, lingeringly kissed her brother in public a few times during awards season, said she once had herself committed to a padded cell because Bill Bob Thornton was going to be out of town for one night and she couldn't handle it, wore a vial of her husband's blood around her neck, and who just seemed half nuts on the red carpet. This was a woman pathologically starved for attention at best, and (possibly) occasionally psychotic at worst. He's probably narcissistic and liked all the attention related to her beauty and "edginess".

by Anonymousreply 4May 23, 2024 4:43 AM

In other words, the warning signs were there, dumb ass. What did you think was going to eventually happen?

by Anonymousreply 5May 23, 2024 4:46 AM

[quote] He's probably narcissistic and liked all the attention related to her beauty and "edginess".

Brad Pitt is very good looking and was used to having things presented on a silver platter. He was married to America’s Sweetheart and when she couldn’t conceive he dumped her for a woman who was the exact opposite - darkly sexual and fertile.

by Anonymousreply 6May 23, 2024 4:48 AM

Yeah, but why not just enjoy the romance without bringing kids into it? Surely he didn't think this was mother material.

by Anonymousreply 7May 23, 2024 4:55 AM

I don’t feel bad for him at all.

by Anonymousreply 8May 23, 2024 5:14 AM

He is so profoundly stupid it starts to resemble evil.

by Anonymousreply 9May 23, 2024 5:16 AM

I don’t believe Jennifer couldn’t conceive. I honestly don’t think she wanted children.

by Anonymousreply 10May 23, 2024 5:34 AM

R10 Not during the Brad Pitt era.

She said by the time she wanted kids, it was too late. She said she taking fertility treatments, that was definitely when she was in her late 40’s with Justin.

Brad got the big family he wanted and look where that got him.

by Anonymousreply 11May 23, 2024 5:44 AM

She's not the first and won't be the last.. At least she didn't accuse him of sexually abusing the kids!

by Anonymousreply 12May 23, 2024 6:14 AM

Don't you know that the crazy ones are the best in bed?

A friend of a friend was crew member in one of her films and the were all sleeping in tents on location and they were fucking and shrieking like animals, didn't care who heard

by Anonymousreply 13May 23, 2024 6:16 AM

You just know she does anal, that's probably one of the attraction.

by Anonymousreply 14May 23, 2024 6:17 AM

As crazy as she had been with her brother, BBT, etc, a lot of it was BS. She did make out with her brother regularly, but asked BBT to announce upon their arrival at a premiere that they had fucked in the limo on the way there, which he later admitted wasn't true.

Then she remade her image using Maddox and the UN. Pitt fell for it. A while back she decided sex sells again - she tipped off the press she was regularly hooking up with people in hotel rooms, making them sign NDAs. Makes this bit from the DM seem kind of hilarious:

She claims that it was an 'unconscionable' attempt by her ex-partner to 'control her' after their split in April 2019, with his lawyers asking LA Superior Court to unwind the sale because of their agreement to not sell to a third party.

But Pitts attorneys have argued that Jolie's NDA objection was really just a cover story which she cooked-up to 'rationalize' her betrayal of Pitt by deciding to sell her stake behind his back.

The Fight Club star's attorneys also claim that Jolie herself 'weaponized' NDAs, and asked for Pitt to sign a broader NDA just six months later as part of their divorce settlement talks.

Pitt's legal team asked in previous filings that she come clean about NDAs she entered into with third parties including staff.

In a ruling made public on Wednesday, Judge Lia Martin dismissed Jolie's objections that her own NDAs had 'no relevance', agreeing with the motion filed by Pitt's team.

She ordered the actress to produce all NDAs she proposed, or that were proposed to her by others, regardless of whether they were finalized or agreed.

The ruling also obliges Jolie to produce NDAs entered into by companies she controls, as well as documents reflecting the reasons that she or her companies asked for the agreements within 60 days.

Paul Murphy, one of Jolie's attorney's, told DailyMail.com the judge's order also opens the window for the actress to demand documents related to Pitt's alleged abuses.

'Common NDAs are simply not comparable to Mr. Pitt’s last-second demand to try and cover up his personal misconduct,' Murphy said. 'We are more than happy to turn them over and we are gratified that the Court acknowledged that the only potential relevance is to the unconscionability of Mr. Pitt’s conduct, a now confirmed key issue in this case.'

by Anonymousreply 15May 23, 2024 12:29 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 23, 2024 12:30 PM

Angelina and Mia should team up for a new Brady Bunch-JonBenét concept.

by Anonymousreply 17May 23, 2024 12:33 PM

Brad Pitt is stupid. He should have never reproduces and enjoyed his life as a bachelor fuckboy. Why have children with Angelina and spread her bordlerine crazy genetics to a child? Angelina should have sterilized herself to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 18May 23, 2024 12:36 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 23, 2024 12:37 PM

He's stupid. Stuck his dick in crazy and look what it got him.

She's a walking textbook of psych issues along with substance abuse. I do think a lot of her youthful antics screamed "look at me, I'm a rebel and oh so edgy".

by Anonymousreply 20May 23, 2024 2:21 PM

I think Brad really wanted a family and a purpose, and he probably admired her for her work with refugees and for adopting a kid as a single mother. Look. Brad Pitt is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, OK? She was beautiful, he got to know her when they were making that movie, (and started their affair) and he and Jennifer weren't close anymore. He spent a lot of time on his own when he was shooting Troy in Malta. When he was working on Ocean's movies he got close to Matt Damon and Clooney, and Don Cheadle, all of whom were doing things out here. Jennifer was apolitical, and she had a very simple life. If anything her focus was on the business end of things, buying and selling real estate, and making movies. He wanted more and he wanted to emulate the guys he liked and admired. He also wanted kids, and Jennifer was never going to agree to that. In fact the "no kids" thing was a deal breaker. I used to follow all that Hollywood gossip, and watch interviews, etc. and Brad Pitt had outgrown Jennifer Aniston, who is a good person, but nothing much going on there. He misjudged Angelina. And she is nuts. At first, she was very happy he was so enthused about kids. But she became jealous of him and felt like she would "lose" her kids to him.

by Anonymousreply 21May 23, 2024 3:06 PM

I guess the bodyguard decided Heroina wasn't the sure bet and to stick with Team Brad. Good call. She's fooling no one but those poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 22May 23, 2024 3:16 PM

Jennifer couldn’t complete a pregnancy when she was with Brad.

by Anonymousreply 23May 23, 2024 3:16 PM

She developed heart problems and had to be on bed rest when she was pregnant with the twins. I'm not surprised she sabotaged the relationship between Brad and his kids. She is very insecure and those kids were her props, they were part of her identity.

by Anonymousreply 24May 23, 2024 3:19 PM

[quote]Common NDAs are simply not comparable to Mr. Pitt’s last-second demand to try and cover up his personal misconduct,' Murphy said.

Sure Murphy. Honestly, if Brad had so much to cover up wouldn’t he have been doing the NDA shtick for years like Angelina? “Last second demand” doesn’t sound Brad was sweating it all that much.

by Anonymousreply 25May 23, 2024 4:16 PM

Aniston has never struck me as someone yearning for kids. She's living the life. Money, single and she still has a great body.

by Anonymousreply 26May 23, 2024 5:20 PM

When I see Jolie all I think is crazy. Don't care how beautiful people say she is. IRL she would look emaciated and with a huge head. Creepy. She's lucky Brad was drunk and high so much when they got together or he would have had better judgment and fucked her and ran.

by Anonymousreply 27May 23, 2024 7:33 PM

Thinking back, she had that rental house all ready, all picked out when she left Brad on the tarmac, allegedly because he got angry with Maddox when they were on their private jet, and when it landed she left him and took the kids with her. She was very calculating behind his back. Had it all planned. And I don't ever recall her with friends. Brad has Friends.

by Anonymousreply 28May 23, 2024 7:53 PM

She doesn't have friends! Goblins don't have friends!

by Anonymousreply 29May 24, 2024 6:23 AM

I think Brad Pitt bears some responsibility for the kids not wanting to spend time with him or use his last name. They weren't toddlers when the marriage blew up. The kids were old enough to observe their parent's behavior and judge them for it. I've always thought the hatred directed towards Jolie was embarrassing and frau-ish.

by Anonymousreply 30May 24, 2024 6:38 AM

Jolie kept the children away from Pitt for a long, long time after the split. She had plenty of time to convince them he was "the bad guy" and that their only hope was with Mommie Dearest. She's fucking psycho, like Mia and Madge. Those children are merely extensions of herself, I doubt that she sees them as people in their own right.

In time, as they get older and hopefully wiser, they'll understand more of what Jolie did to them and reconnect with their father. Maybe not Pax and Maddox, I think they're pretty much lost causes but the other children.

by Anonymousreply 31May 24, 2024 6:49 AM

The kids will come around in their mid-twenties once they are on their own and start seeing Angelina as the crazy person she is and not just their mother. And her money won't be a controlling issue for them since their father is worth 100s of millions as well.

by Anonymousreply 32May 24, 2024 7:01 AM

Angelina Jolie and I are the same age. I just celebrated 49 years and she is about to in a couple of weeks. That means she hits 50 next year. She shot her load too early with the Mother Theresa image in her 30s. Now she'll have nothing to fall back on image or career wise since most of her success was based on her being a sex symbol. Maybe she'll start dating Maddox's friends and journey into Power MILF territory. She craves attention, so behind the scenes producing, which has worked out very well for Brad, won't be enough for her.

by Anonymousreply 33May 24, 2024 7:06 AM

Who would want to live a life where you have to have bodyguards?

by Anonymousreply 34May 24, 2024 8:34 AM

She looks like Steve Buscemi in that pic at r19.

by Anonymousreply 35May 25, 2024 8:03 AM

R33, more like she'll date Maddox.

by Anonymousreply 36May 25, 2024 12:47 PM

Borderline cunt. Isn’t she POZ like Titney Cooter Spears?

by Anonymousreply 37May 25, 2024 12:56 PM

His love ❤️ for COCK sabotaged his relationship with the kids.

by Anonymousreply 38May 25, 2024 12:57 PM

Sometimes crazy doesn't show itself until later in a relationship. I don't think any of this is Brad's fault. Any one on this thread who has never given in to all consuming passion at least once in his life, please feel free to throw the first stone.

by Anonymousreply 39May 25, 2024 1:02 PM

She traded her lesbian self for movie stardom and it's made her deeply unhappy. Jenny Shimizu is the love of her life.

by Anonymousreply 40May 25, 2024 1:34 PM

[quote]Jennifer couldn’t complete a pregnancy when she was with Brad.

MARY!!!

by Anonymousreply 41May 25, 2024 2:03 PM

[quote]Jennifer couldn’t complete a pregnancy when she was with Brad.

Did she run out of ink?

by Anonymousreply 42May 25, 2024 2:31 PM

I wonder if Jennifer Aniston is secretly gloating over all of this.

by Anonymousreply 43May 25, 2024 2:37 PM

R43, I read a few articles, back when all this shit hit the fan, that Jennifer Aniston and BRad were close and she was giving him support and sympathy all through it, and the Hollywood community was on Team Brad from day one. No one believed the spurious allegations of him mistreating the kids. I don't think she'd gloat about it. I think she felt bad for him. Aniston is well regarded among her peers.Allegedly, she is loyal, not a back stabebr or a gossip, and very supportive of people whenever she can be.

by Anonymousreply 44May 25, 2024 2:49 PM

I remember at some award show a few years back nohe and Jennifer were friendly with each other and it got everybody buzzing. They’re still friends! I think he even attended some party she threw. But then you never heard about them again. I figured they were just sticking it to Angelina each for their own reasons, rather than because they are actually friends.

by Anonymousreply 45May 25, 2024 4:13 PM

Aniston wrote about her infertility:

"Remember the many (many) years that Aniston was the subject of a tabloid "bump watch"? "I was going through IVF, drinking Chinese teas, you name it. I was throwing everything at it," she says. "I would've given anything if someone had said to me, 'Freeze your eggs. Do yourself a favor.' You just don't think it. So here I am today. The ship has sailed."

I think she wasn't successful but it hasn't ruined her life.

by Anonymousreply 46May 25, 2024 5:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47May 25, 2024 5:26 PM

R46 kind of cruel irony that she couldn't get pregnant yet Jolie, reportedly a life long heroin addict, seemed to have no trouble conceiving twice.

by Anonymousreply 48May 25, 2024 5:29 PM

I think Jolie did IVF as well and it probably contributed to her breast cancer like so many other women who do it.

by Anonymousreply 49May 25, 2024 6:35 PM

What breast cancer? She never had breast cancer she was afraid that she might get it someday so she cut her tits off and replaced them with fake ones. I think she did the same with her uterus although she didn't replace that with a fake one. The hysterical bitch never had to do any of that, it was all in her head.

by Anonymousreply 50May 25, 2024 7:43 PM

My brother was married to a horrible, grifter woman. Our mom never liked his wife, either.

Fast forward maybe 15 years and they got divorced. Yes, they did have children.

Anyway, my brother told me a few times that he was drunk during his entire marriage. The first couple of times, I listened. After that, I just told him: "It was your choice to marry her."

by Anonymousreply 51May 25, 2024 7:51 PM

A judge already said this a long time ago. It's kinda obvious it would be like this given her relationship with her own father. Just repeating history, down to dropping her dad's name. Not that Brad did himself any favors. Though Angie's been whining about the "plane incident" for 100 years. She obviously wants them to hate him.

by Anonymousreply 52May 25, 2024 7:54 PM

POZ?

by Anonymousreply 53May 25, 2024 8:33 PM

I'm not sure if I believe Aniston really made a concerted effort to have children like she insisted in that one article, and it's fucked up that she had to lie about wanting children just to finally get the world off her back about being child-free by choice. If she'd really wanted a child as much as she said she did she could have used a surrogate or adopted like scores of other long in the tooth rich ladies.

I think she privately respects her own decision and plenty of other non-breeders would too, but I get why she had to lie to shut the minivan majority up once and for all. It was actually a brilliant move, because since that interview, no one has ever tried to publicly nose their way into her uterus again.

by Anonymousreply 54May 25, 2024 10:39 PM

I think Aniston's PR played up the baby thing and the jilted wife angle to keep her name out there, but I agree with R54. She was the hottest thing to come out of Friends and she wasn't going to stop that train with a baby. Plus, it has been reported that she had a horrible relationship with her mother and some difficulties with her father, in many cases those types tend to avoid having kids.

by Anonymousreply 55May 25, 2024 11:56 PM

[quote]R39 Sometimes crazy doesn't show itself until later in a relationship. I don't think any of this is Brad's fault. Any one on this thread who has never given in to all consuming passion at least once in his life, please feel free to throw the first stone.

She had a flashing "I'm unhinged" sign on her forehead well before Brad met her. See R4 for details.

by Anonymousreply 56May 26, 2024 4:40 AM

I think Jen Aniston was probably ambivalent about wanting children and also had fertility issues.

It was weird that she came out in her 50s as having really wanted a child.

by Anonymousreply 57May 26, 2024 5:16 AM

R50, Angelina Jolie has the BRCA1 gene mutation, Her mother died of breast cancer. She estimated that this gene gave her an 87% chance of developing breast cancer and a 50% chance of developing ovarian cancer over the course of her lifetime. Many women elect to have the surgery rather than risk cancer.

by Anonymousreply 58May 26, 2024 6:31 AM

Not even a Friends or Aniston fan, but she does seem well-regarded as a person for her level of stardom. I don't think I've even seen any of her movies.

by Anonymousreply 59May 26, 2024 11:55 AM

Jolie probably had IVF before she knew she had the BRCA1 gene, then realised she'd increased her risk. So she had the surgeries and was spotted smoking after. Bet her drug intake is colossal. Pitt was admittedly drinking a lot and using weed during his marriage to Aniston. Which means he was probably taking harder stuff, too.

Alcohol and drug use, particularly partaking with Jolie, explain getting together with Jolie and ending up with six children with her.

Six freaking kids in about three years!

MARY! Me all you want, but booze and drugs are the answer.

by Anonymousreply 60May 26, 2024 12:12 PM

He got the plastic surgeon in the split? At least his face looks real. She looks bizarre. She probably got the drug dealer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61May 26, 2024 12:58 PM

And as an added bonus R58 she got to replace her saggy boobs with great big fake ones—the only curves on her scrawny starved-down frame.

by Anonymousreply 62May 26, 2024 2:27 PM

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. In Brad's case:

Breed with a Cluster B, win Cluster B wrath.

by Anonymousreply 63May 26, 2024 2:32 PM

Yeah she is starting to look weird at r61. And nobody is going to believe that Brad is trying to “punish Angelina for leaving” him. That is so weak. lol

by Anonymousreply 64May 26, 2024 3:45 PM

She looks a little strange here. More parental alienation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65May 26, 2024 11:40 PM

I think any parent who condones her kids completely rejecting the other parent is an asshole. Unless said rejected parent was proven to be an inhumane, abusive brute, which - again - hasn't been proven at all.

The thing is, we only have her word (and the kids). Brad has had ZERO, NOTHING, NADA, NIL said about him from anyone else...except good things.

She's failed to produce any real evidence beyond her own word...and she's not exactly the most reliable (or sane) source.

by Anonymousreply 66May 26, 2024 11:57 PM

She's weaponizing those kids because she has nothing else left to fight him with. All the other issues in the divorce settlement are just about resolved, and the judge recwently ruled in Brad's favor on some issue so she is one angry lady.

by Anonymousreply 67May 27, 2024 1:27 AM

Ever notice Pitt, on his way up the ladder in Hollywood, somehow always managed to fall for women who have Hollywood clout based upon their own careers and their family's?

Gwynneth Paltrow and her parents, Jennifer Aniston's Dad was in the business for years, Jolie's Dad is Jon Voight and she grew-up in LA knowing the industry in and out.

If women can be slurred for sleeping around with men who have power and position in Hollywood to get ahead, maybe, given Pitt's dating and marital history, he practiced a version of that, too.

But, he bit off more than he could chew with Jolie.

I've posted this before and I do so again.

It must be a bitter pill to swallow for Jolie that she was born into "the industry", comes from an elite place within it, grew up in Hollywood, knows it inside and out, like her father wins an Oscar, is unquestioned "A List" and now, look at Pitt.

The stupid hay shaker from Bumfucke, Missouri is now more established, popular and financially wealthier than she is, while she's aging out.

I think all of that is part of her dog-with-a-bone resiliency at not settling things, finally, with Pitt.

I fully agree with r66 and r67 if it is true Jolie is instigating alienation between from Pitt and his children. Unless the children are in danger around him, that's not in their best interest, and Jolie is perpetrating bad parenting.

by Anonymousreply 68May 27, 2024 2:26 AM

What does their family possess?

by Anonymousreply 69May 27, 2024 2:28 AM

Vivienne resembles Amy Sedaris.

by Anonymousreply 70May 27, 2024 2:33 AM

R69, careers.

by Anonymousreply 71May 27, 2024 3:13 AM

[quote] But, he bit off more than he could chew with Jolie.

That's it, in a nutshell.

by Anonymousreply 72May 27, 2024 3:14 AM

Presumably, the family possesses careers. But that’s not the weird part r69, it’s that Brad fell for numerous H'wood women all from just one single family. What are the odds?

But r68 makes an intriguing suggestion. I’d argue, even if Brad's girlfriends' family members were in entertainment, it doesn’t follow that they helped get Brad where he wanted to go. He was already A list when he hooked up with Angie, and her dad Voight was a has-been. Aniston's father was a soap actor, probably had little pull on the Coast. Gwyneth's family … maybe.

by Anonymousreply 73May 27, 2024 5:32 AM

[quote] I’d argue, even if Brad's girlfriends' family members were in entertainment, it doesn’t follow that they helped get Brad where he wanted to go.

I should have made my writing at r68 a bit more clear.

Pitt being a boyfriend gave him access to and exposure to, observing up-close, long-time, established Hollywood families. He learned the ropes observing them.

Is my love of gossip causing me to stretch things a bit; perhaps read too much into it? Maybe. But maybe not.

I think there may be something to how I'm reading this.

I always thought there was something about Pitt's public persona and how he and his PR and agents skillfully managed his stardom that made him seem too good to be true.

And here's the weird part- I actually believe that's he's probably well-liked and for good reason. Myself, I've always found him to be beautifully dull, not an exciting screen presence, but that's just me.

by Anonymousreply 74May 27, 2024 11:29 AM

Brad Pitt and Ben Affleck and Matt Damon were on the circuit back in the day. This was when your agent was pairing you with a girlfriend to raise your profile. So you date Gwyneth Paltrow, or Winona Ryder, or Jennifer Aniston all of whom were wildly popular at the time, and heavily promoted. And the guys wee becoming popular but not at the level of Paltrow or Aniston or Ryder back then. I'm not suggesting these were arranged., but that they were "encouraged." The relationships were real enough. Agencies like WME, CAA, etc had and still have enormous clout.

by Anonymousreply 75May 27, 2024 1:14 PM

Wee!

by Anonymousreply 76May 27, 2024 1:59 PM

I’m not a Paltrow fan, but I do think it says something that many years after their break up, it mattered a lot to her that she make an amends to him, however indirect. If he was a secretly terrible person I doubt she would have cared.

by Anonymousreply 77May 27, 2024 8:06 PM

Pitt was a superstar before anyone really paid attention to Paltrow.

by Anonymousreply 78May 27, 2024 8:44 PM

[quote] If he was a secretly terrible person I doubt she would have cared.

If he were a nobody, she wouldn't have cared. He's a fucking huge movie star, of course she cares.

by Anonymousreply 79May 27, 2024 9:31 PM

I stand with Angie. I hate her politics but I know a good looking a con artist when I see one. And Brad Pritt screams that to me. I will never forget how he cheated on Jennifer and presented himself to be this down home all American good guy.

by Anonymousreply 80May 27, 2024 9:37 PM

Pritt.

by Anonymousreply 81May 27, 2024 9:41 PM

He is too dumb to be a con artist. Men cheat all the time. They are not monogamous. That doesn't make them bad people.

by Anonymousreply 82May 27, 2024 10:41 PM

[quote] She had a flashing "I'm unhinged" sign on her forehead well before Brad met her. See R4 for details.

Yeah, I think whoever Jolie was seeing before Johnny Lee Miller was the last person who could claim to be blindsided by how crazy she is (unless it was her brother!).

by Anonymousreply 83May 27, 2024 10:49 PM

Billy Bob Thorton said sleeping with Jolie was like sleeping with a couch. I don't know what that means. I know people sleep on couches but I didn't know you could have sex with one.

by Anonymousreply 84May 27, 2024 11:09 PM

[quote]He's a fucking huge movie star, of course she cares.

Oh, please. She was already with the man who would become her second husband at this point. There was no need to bring up the past.

by Anonymousreply 85May 27, 2024 11:31 PM

R84 I think he is mainly saying that she is a big phony. She was probably super into sex with him at first and then later just laid there like a dead fish

by Anonymousreply 86May 27, 2024 11:48 PM

I know he meant she was a dead lay but it was a funny way of putting it. She is a huge phony. At least Pitt and Jolie looked good together. It reminds me of that episode in WKRP in Cincinnati when Jennifer had a super hot boyfriend named Steel and they were constantly looking in the mirror at how beautiful they looked together.

by Anonymousreply 87May 28, 2024 12:00 AM

Billy Bob Thorton never named Jolie in the actual quote. He said something like "sex with a beautiful woman can be a lot like fucking a beautiful couch." He made that statement a short time after he and Jolie had broken up, so people assumed he was referring to her, but I very much doubt she was the only beautiful woman he was bedding during his prime. That pubic scab somehow managed to bag an enormous amount of primo pussy in the late 90s-early 2000s.

I don't for a second believe Jolie was a starfish in bed. She's far too crazy to be a bad lay. Borderlines will inevitably destroy your life, but they'll always be the greatest sex you've ever had. That's pretty much a rule.

by Anonymousreply 88May 28, 2024 1:36 AM

[quote] That pubic scab somehow managed to bag an enormous amount of primo pussy in the late 90s-early 2000s.

BBT's 2nd or 3rd wife claimed he has an enormous penis.

by Anonymousreply 89May 28, 2024 2:05 AM

Well you know, it was said that he and JA broke up over his desire to have a gaggle of kids, which she was not interested in. How sad he couldn't see into the future that having all those kids would turn out to be the worst thing that could have happened to him, other than marrying that witch Angelina Jolie. He must not be very smart in reading people. Jolie has never had a reputation for being level headed. She's a reformed junkie (supposedly). That should have been a major warning sign right there. He should have seen that she was mainly interested in having all those kids around for the PR they gave her, and very likely the stereotypical need by so many actresses to have a big bunch of children to idolize her.

Maybe one day those kids will become mature enough to see through her sham and realize that they have lost the best years of their lives with their dad. By then it may be too late.

by Anonymousreply 90May 28, 2024 2:17 AM

[quote] He must not be very smart in reading people.

He has face blindness!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91May 28, 2024 2:37 AM

Brad Pitt was Jolie’s third husband

by Anonymousreply 92May 28, 2024 3:07 AM

Jolie never displaced her kids, she let them run wild. Pitt wanted them displaced. Clooney banned the kids from his house because they tore up everything and wouldn't leave things alone

by Anonymousreply 93May 28, 2024 3:30 AM

For what it's worth, I think Brad and Jennifer were a hotter couple than Brad and Angelina. They were the epitome of blonde, healthy, Californian Calvin Klein starshine. He and Jolie were like two overripe genetically modified fruits. They were almost offensively perfect looking, but you could smell the future rot almost immediately.

by Anonymousreply 94May 28, 2024 3:46 AM

disciplined not displaced. Damn autocorrect

by Anonymousreply 95May 28, 2024 4:01 AM

R74 when Brad met Gwyneth, he was already a big time movie star. He was the absolute talk of Hollywood in 1995. She needed him way more than he needed her.

Jen and Brad and Angie and Brad were, more or less, equals.

Brad clearly liked dating industry women but he certainly didn't need any of them for his career. Which has really never not been A list (since Legends of the Fall/Interview With a Vampire).

by Anonymousreply 96May 28, 2024 4:26 AM

LOL at R94. "He and Jolie were like two overripe genetically modified fruits"

by Anonymousreply 97May 28, 2024 9:40 AM

This story is 100% bullshit.

My mother did everything in her power to demonize my father when I was a kid, but because he was present, loving, and generous—her vitriol fell on deaf ears.

If Brad was a halfway decent father, his kids would be able to look past anything Angelina had to say. Instead, they trash him on social media and everyone except Knox has removed “Pitt” from their name.

by Anonymousreply 98May 28, 2024 10:02 AM

R98 I would not go as far as 100% bullshit only because I have seen parents do this when the non custodial parent didn’t deserve it. I will say that because there are six kids, some may have had a lower or higher opinion of him while he was still in their lives. Maddox and Pax seem to truly hate him. The bios and Zahara? I don’t know.

by Anonymousreply 99May 28, 2024 12:17 PM

She got BBT to say at a premiere that they'd fucked in the limo on the way over when they hadn't. He later disclosed that was what happened.

She's both hilarious and tragic.

by Anonymousreply 100May 28, 2024 12:19 PM

Maddox probably hated Brad since the time Jolie finally had to finally stop carrying him and put him down when Brad entered the equation.

by Anonymousreply 101May 28, 2024 12:56 PM

MAddox and his mother were very very close. He was her first kid and their relationship was established before Brad came on the scene. For the other kids, Maddox is kind of their leader. You can see from photos that Pax, even though he came later, is very close to Maddox. Angie always had a close relationship with Zee too. And Zee is close to Shiloh. Brad was the non custodial parent. it's difficult when Angie is influencing the kids against Brad and she is getting help and support from Maddox primarily, and eventually Zee. It will take time, but I do believe in my bones that the kdis will come around as they get older. It is really too bad Angelina is so determined to perpetuate the toxicity. One thing I remember reading is that Brad was insistent that when the kids were with him they'd not be paraded in front of cameras. He was attempting to get some normalcy into their lives. But it was too late. I bet there was a lot of arguing in that house between the parents before things came to a head. He even had to stop her from bringing the kids to conflict zones. She even wanted them to travel with her to refugee camps. But the kids were young for that and it was dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 102May 28, 2024 1:17 PM

She's fucking nuts. I remember seeing a photo of them with all the kids going through an airport and she was wearing a suit: Jacket with knee-length skirt. Flat shoes. She was cosplaying some kind of conservative office worker. Knowing the paps would get the shot.

by Anonymousreply 103May 28, 2024 1:30 PM

R15

I watched that moment live and it definitely seemed that BBT was embarrassed to say that. She was climbing all over him, too - very cringey.

by Anonymousreply 104May 28, 2024 1:57 PM

Did you know Brad isn't his first name? DID YOU? Huh.

by Anonymousreply 105May 28, 2024 2:01 PM

R98, your father was “present”. I’ve read that Ang prevented the kids from seeing Brad. Plus she was dragging them around the world with her. They never went to school with kids their own age, they had tutors (I assume, since a couple of them made it to college). They traveled so much that the only people they hung out with were their siblings. Despite their well traveled life, they were strangely isolated. They depended on Ang for everything after the split.

by Anonymousreply 106May 28, 2024 2:46 PM

R106 is right.

by Anonymousreply 107May 28, 2024 4:24 PM

[quote] MAddox and his mother were very very close.

His biological mother or Angelina?

by Anonymousreply 108May 28, 2024 4:40 PM

[quote]Clooney banned the kids from his house because they tore up everything and wouldn't leave things alone

Never heard this but, damn, those kids sounded feral.

by Anonymousreply 109May 28, 2024 7:27 PM

America is never going to turn on Brad Pitt. Nice try bitch

by Anonymousreply 110May 28, 2024 7:29 PM

Here is an article about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111May 29, 2024 12:14 AM

^They sound like hideous brats.

by Anonymousreply 112May 29, 2024 1:37 AM

Hmm.... so Mom's totally indulgent and there are no limits or discipline and Dad keeps them away from the paps and has limits and boundaries for the children.

Who is a pack of half-feral, spoiled rotten children going to choose? Besides the tremendous pressure and brainwashing that Mommie Dearest is placing on them when she keeps them away from Dad for years at a time? This is especially true for the adoptees. They can be very vulnerable to that kind of manipulation.

by Anonymousreply 113May 29, 2024 2:09 AM

[quote]Brad Pitt and Ben Affleck and Matt Damon were on the circuit back in the day. This was when your agent was pairing you with a girlfriend to raise your profile.

Incredible that no one in the entertainment industry ever thought to use that before the 1990s r75.

by Anonymousreply 114May 29, 2024 4:43 AM

[quote]It will take time, but I do believe in my bones that the kids will come around as they get older

Mary.

by Anonymousreply 115May 29, 2024 5:18 AM

Didn't a former nanny also say that the kids run wild, eat candy, cheetos and soda for breakfast, no bedtime, etc. Brad tried to rein it in to no avail.

by Anonymousreply 116May 30, 2024 10:00 AM

R115, he feels it is his waters.

by Anonymousreply 117May 30, 2024 1:11 PM

^^l’ve heard similar stories. Apparently, she lets them do whatever the hell they please.

by Anonymousreply 118May 30, 2024 2:11 PM

I visited the nice, modern clinic they built in Namibia's Omaheke region once. Apparently Angelina wanted Shiloh to be born in Namibia because a ley line runs through Swakopmund, and she also wanted her to have Namibian citizenship. She promised the Namibian government a clinic so they would let this happen.

by Anonymousreply 119May 30, 2024 2:20 PM

[quote] I’ve heard similar stories. Apparently, she lets them do whatever the hell they please.

I read gossip from when they first got together. They were in a store somewhere and Maddox was running wild up and down the aisles. Brad felt she should rein in his behavior but I guess she objected. He was overheard sounding annoyed saying, he’s your kid.

by Anonymousreply 120May 30, 2024 4:56 PM

Refusing to set limits or boundaries for your kids is lazy, selfish parenting.

by Anonymousreply 121May 31, 2024 12:17 AM

Not a good match. I hope the sex was worth it.

by Anonymousreply 122May 31, 2024 12:20 AM

I thought she gave birth overseas each time to avoid drug testing? I'm not a US citizen - was drug testing mother's of newborns a thing back then?

by Anonymousreply 123May 31, 2024 9:05 AM

Sorry, mothers of newborns.

Fucking autocorrect!

by Anonymousreply 124May 31, 2024 12:21 PM

So Shiloh now dropped Pitt from her last name? I’ve read this but not from any reputable news source

by Anonymousreply 125May 31, 2024 12:48 PM

You know it's kind of a snowball effect with the kids. They're very close and if one does it and encourages others to do it they fall in line. IMO I think it's wrong. Brad is their father. And I cannot see anything he ever did that would justify this attempt to erase them from his life. It was instigated to hurt him. You know he has a movie coming out with Clooney and the trailer just dropped so the timing of all the Angie Hates BRad shit is very curious.

by Anonymousreply 126May 31, 2024 2:05 PM

I thought she got dumped by BBT because he didn't want to adopt Maddox?

by Anonymousreply 127May 31, 2024 2:43 PM

Pitt adopted Maddox years ago. He adopted Pax and Zahara too.

Jolie may turn out to be successful in turning some of the children against their father but not all six. As they get older they'll be in a better position to make independent decisions.

by Anonymousreply 128June 2, 2024 4:52 PM

R128 it seems like the only one left is the boy twin.

by Anonymousreply 129June 2, 2024 5:44 PM

I know Pitt adopted Maddox but she asked BBT to do it first and he said no, so they broke up, she adopted him alone, and Pitt adopted him after they got married.

by Anonymousreply 130June 2, 2024 6:51 PM

She looks terrible here. Her latest round of treatments is an improvement, because this looked worse than aging naturally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131June 10, 2024 5:03 AM

R131 Neck and hands don’t lie, Angie!

by Anonymousreply 132June 10, 2024 12:35 PM

Angie has always looked borderline Marfan Syndrome with her hands.

by Anonymousreply 133June 10, 2024 3:01 PM

I have no idea what Marfan Syndrome is but if it translates into "the Hands of Lurch" then I'm all for it.

by Anonymousreply 134June 10, 2024 3:07 PM

For nepo babies, Brad Pitt will be able to open way more doors than this crazy woman.

by Anonymousreply 135June 10, 2024 3:18 PM

Pretty much r134. Genetic disorder than results in some unusual physical developments. Extra long hands and fingers , tiny wrists, long feet; some other stuff but those are the telltale signs.

by Anonymousreply 136June 10, 2024 3:25 PM

Thanks R136

by Anonymousreply 137June 10, 2024 3:29 PM

I’ve always liked Angelina. I was impressed that she became a pilot because she promised Maddox that she would, as well as ensuring that all the kids learn a second language. That doesn’t sound like Pitt to me.

For me, the thing she does that seems like a disservice to them is line them up in front of cameras at entertainment industry things so often. What entertainment or educational value can that have for them? How can they help but notice that no other parent at those functions is doing that with their children? They have to either resent it or feel that they’re protecting her in some way. Or, I don’t know, do they like it? That’d be weird.

by Anonymousreply 138June 10, 2024 3:37 PM

R138, she's done a lot of weird things. How will her children feel about pap walks at art and toy stores? Exchanging and wearing vials of blood with BBT? Mother making out with her brother?

by Anonymousreply 139June 10, 2024 8:12 PM

So what's the situation now with Angie and her brother? No speaking? Banished? At one time he was her kids' nanny.

by Anonymousreply 140June 11, 2024 7:00 AM

Still weird to think she fucked her mother's de facto as a 15 year old.

He must have been a creep, but was she manipulative even then?

by Anonymousreply 141June 11, 2024 11:43 AM

R140 I read that they had a falling out. Is there any adult she has had a lasting relationship with?

by Anonymousreply 142June 11, 2024 12:24 PM

Didn’t he become born again?

by Anonymousreply 143June 11, 2024 12:27 PM

Wasn't she getting jealous when the brother had a girlfriend?

He's had even more surgery than she has had. He was better looking before he got into cosmetic procedures and make-up.

Voight, Marcia-Lynne, James, AJ = all freaks.

by Anonymousreply 144June 11, 2024 12:28 PM

Shiloh was upset she was not allow to testify re Pitt’s abuse (link in next post)

by Anonymousreply 145June 13, 2024 4:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146June 13, 2024 4:43 PM

Looks like the kids didn't need mom's help to feel alienated. They were there after all.

You have to be a scary piece of work for your kids to WANT to testify against you.

by Anonymousreply 147June 13, 2024 4:48 PM

I would not call my dad charming, but the rest of our extended family thinks he’s a swell, fun guy.

He abused his kids, his spouse, even his animals. He’s probably the worst person I’ve ever known personally.

Yet his idiot, MAGAT family thinks he’s the greatest.

Pitt, of course, had much more incentive to do image management.

Jolie is creepy and weird, but I’ve always gotten a violent redneck vibe from Pitt. Maybe I watched “Kalifornia” too many times.

by Anonymousreply 148June 13, 2024 4:50 PM

His kids really do hate him don’t they?

by Anonymousreply 149June 13, 2024 5:27 PM

[quote] I don’t believe Jennifer couldn’t conceive. I honestly don’t think she wanted children.

Not her fan but I respect her openess about being childfree…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150June 13, 2024 6:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!