Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hallmark goes to Iceland!

Reigning Queen and King of Hallmark Christmas Lacey Chabert and Kristoffer Polaha have leveraged their success into filming somewhere exotic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 28, 2024 11:04 AM

For a moment, I thought Iceland won Eurovision.

by Anonymousreply 1May 21, 2024 8:24 AM

[quote]have leveraged their success into filming somewhere exotic.

Iceland is exotic?

by Anonymousreply 2May 21, 2024 8:29 AM

Some much needed fresh blood for those poor local homos who have to subsist mostly on tourist meat.

by Anonymousreply 3May 21, 2024 8:31 AM

r2 It actually is, owing to the fact that it's quite expensive to shoot there. Expensive to go there as a tourist, even. I'm sure they got into a crap ton of arrangements with their tourist board in order to make this production happen at all.

by Anonymousreply 4May 21, 2024 8:33 AM

Iceland only has a population of like 300k.

Everyone must know everyone there.

by Anonymousreply 5May 21, 2024 8:36 AM

Even worse, they all have the same surname(s)!

;)

by Anonymousreply 6May 21, 2024 8:55 AM

Must be fun at orgies !

by Anonymousreply 7May 21, 2024 8:56 AM

Lacey looks…different?

by Anonymousreply 8May 21, 2024 8:56 AM

I thank the Baby Jebus that I have no fucking idea who these two are, I've never seen them before in my life.

I am truly blessed.

by Anonymousreply 9May 21, 2024 9:30 AM

I can see Björk from my porch, r5!

by Anonymousreply 10May 21, 2024 9:36 AM

You never watched Party of Five, r9?

by Anonymousreply 11May 21, 2024 9:37 AM

R9 You've seen/heard Lacey Chabert if you watched PARTY OF FIVE ('Claudia') or MEAN GIRLS ('Gretchen') or Nickelodeons WILD THORNBERRYS (voice of 'Eliza') or the first two seasons of FAMILY GUY (original voice of 'Meg')).

by Anonymousreply 12May 21, 2024 9:39 AM

Way after my time, R11. I watched Mary Tyler Moore.

by Anonymousreply 13May 21, 2024 9:39 AM

“a population of like 300k”, R5?

You mean “approximately”, right? It’s actually 376,500. Like.

by Anonymousreply 14May 21, 2024 9:48 AM

Does shrinkage of the penis occur in Iceland?

by Anonymousreply 15May 21, 2024 10:25 AM

I like Peter Shrinkage.

by Anonymousreply 16May 21, 2024 3:24 PM

[quote] Iceland is exotic?

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 17May 21, 2024 3:48 PM

I saw him in a coaching romantic comedy opposite a pissed off Asian love interest playing a professional soccer player.

They were competing in a pub quiz and the final winning question (they lost, much to the Tiger Lady’s chagrin) asked for the complete list of “thats” that Meatloaf won’t do in “I Would Do Anything For Love”. They named them all from “but I'll never forget the way you feel right now, oh no, no way” - until the very last “that”.

“Do you know what it is?” asks Polaha and the live interest scribbles down the answer without verbalising it. Cos heaven forbid someone utters the words “sooner or later you’ll be screwin’ around!” on this channel! But I give the screenplay credit for poking gentle fun at Hallmark prudery.

by Anonymousreply 18May 22, 2024 10:04 AM

R15,

Not in my experience! Remember, they are Vikings!

Iceland is spectacularly beautiful, and the people are very welcoming towards tourists. It IS expensive, so be prepared for that.

by Anonymousreply 19May 22, 2024 10:12 AM

r12, Or as Baby June in the Bette Midler version of Gypsy. That's how I first heard of her.

by Anonymousreply 20May 22, 2024 10:50 AM

I take it she didn’t play Scott Wolf’s love interest on her movie last year?

by Anonymousreply 21May 28, 2024 11:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!