Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A 14-year-old girl originally from Montenegro was arrested for planning a terrorist attack in Austria

Whew, chile, girl!

[quote]A 14-year-old citizen of Montenegro planned a terrorist attack on Jakomini Square in the Austrian city of Graz. After searching her house, the police found a knife, an axe, Islamic State propaganda material, as well as numerous videos of battles and executions. Evidence was also found of activity on chat forums where the girl was sending photos of weapons she owns to "like-minded people". The plan was for her attack to be directed against "infidels".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 29, 2024 5:34 AM

We need to protect ourselves from muslims!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2024 1:27 PM

Wow! Things must be hectic Down Under.

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2024 1:30 PM

More migrants!!!

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2024 1:35 PM

I bet the girl was racist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2024 5:56 PM

Kids these days and their hobbies. Instead of believing you are born in the wrong body and need cross sex hormones or deciding to become a terrorist why not just get obsessed with Kpop or something?

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2024 7:09 PM

Diversity is our strength!

by Anonymousreply 6May 28, 2024 9:44 PM

[quote] "Whew, chile, girl!"

Wrong continent, OP.

Forgive me. I couldn't help myself.

by Anonymousreply 7May 28, 2024 9:59 PM

But was she dressed "Montenegro style"?

by Anonymousreply 8May 28, 2024 9:59 PM

Monte... EXCUSE ME??!!

by Anonymousreply 9May 28, 2024 10:02 PM

Told you I was hardcore!

by Anonymousreply 10May 28, 2024 10:15 PM

I'm always skeptical of these stories because they use such a loose definition of the word "planning". She could have a crayon diagram of the center center and water bottles filled with gasoline and they would call it a terrorist plot.

by Anonymousreply 11May 29, 2024 4:25 AM

A terrorist attack? Was this 14 yr old a “girl” girl?

by Anonymousreply 12May 29, 2024 5:29 AM

r11 At a certain point, when you have enough evidence about intent, you just gotta make the call. It's either that or waiting until people are lying dead in the square. I sure know which one I prefer.

by Anonymousreply 13May 29, 2024 5:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!