Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anna WIntour?

Thoughts on Anna WIntour? Has anyone else ever had the idea that she would make a perfect wife for Putin?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 18, 2024 3:45 PM

I have never understood how she got where she is besides being a raging yeast infection of a cunt. What exactly are her credentials for setting the trends? She's no looker (never has been) and dresses like a miniature 1980's executive assistant (it's a look).

by Anonymousreply 1May 17, 2024 8:27 PM

She lost every shred of credibility she may have had by giving the Vogue treatment to the utterly tasteless,embarrassing, gross Ye and his former wife. I don't follow fashion so I'm sure Wintour has put plenty of other tacky individuals on Vogue's cover; she certainly invites enough of these ridiculously tarted up imbeciles parading around like the clueless emperor wearing no clothes to her ludicrous Met ball sideshow every year. She must think that makes her look good but IMO she just looks like an old fool.

by Anonymousreply 2May 17, 2024 9:36 PM

Meryl did her better than she did herself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 17, 2024 9:39 PM

Wife for Putin? She resembles him. For all we know she could be Putin in a wig.

by Anonymousreply 4May 17, 2024 11:15 PM

All I can say in her defense is that she's incredibly hard-working. You lazy old cunts on DL would be limp as dishrags by noon if you had her schedule.

by Anonymousreply 5May 17, 2024 11:19 PM

I hate her goddamn lizard faced guts. It OFFENDS me that this one foot tall, 20 lb flat chested, assless, hideous hag and her co-hag Coddington have dictated style for the past 75 years (or however long she’s been squatting there). It makes me physically ill to look at her. I don’t give a good goddamn how “ hard” she works - and what does that entail anyway, cunting NO to stylists and editors 50 times a day? She killed vogue. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 6May 17, 2024 11:23 PM

Does she sleep upside down - hanging from a pole in a dark closet?

by Anonymousreply 7May 17, 2024 11:25 PM

She does not have a sense of humor, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 8May 17, 2024 11:30 PM

Like her or not she has been a key figure for decades, in some ways more important that mere fashion and actually political. But she should have quit 10 or 15 years ago. She is now a trend follower, elevating trash and dictating their stupid moods. And She managed to turn certsin eventd, such as the met ball into a parade of oddities that, for women, literally constrict them. She doesn’t know when

by Anonymousreply 9May 17, 2024 11:31 PM

Her daughter's story about their Christmas tree cracked me up. She put it up and had all the wrapped presents arranged around it, had the girl open her presents and immediately had the tree taken down.

by Anonymousreply 10May 17, 2024 11:36 PM

OF COURSE she elevates trash, etc. How counter to the tide do you expect her to go? And if she dictates, it's because people allow themselves to be dictated TO. What was ever more pathetic than the way the fashion business absorbed grunge and spat it back out for exorbitant prices. When they do that sort of thing people should laugh them to scorn, but they don't. They just go on handing them profits.

by Anonymousreply 11May 17, 2024 11:40 PM

Creamy British accent, icy and detached demeanor intimidates Americans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 17, 2024 11:41 PM

I've seen Anna Wintour in person several times, she's frightening-looking up close. Like an old witch or something. Same with Grace Coddington.

by Anonymousreply 13May 18, 2024 12:17 AM

[quote]Creamy British accent, icy and detached demeanor intimidates Americans.

No we just think she's a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 14May 18, 2024 12:17 AM

'Nuclear Wintour'

LOL

by Anonymousreply 15May 18, 2024 12:20 AM

Why hasn't some clacker snatched her wig?

by Anonymousreply 16May 18, 2024 12:21 AM

[quote] You lazy old cunts on DL

Oh Mary, you're certainly not excepting yourself from that category, are you?

If you are, then think again.

by Anonymousreply 17May 18, 2024 12:24 AM

[quote] Creamy British accent, icy and detached demeanor intimidates Americans.

Actually, Anna Wintour is [italic]not[/italic] icy and detached, though the Miranda Priestley character based on her was.

Anna is a screamer, as everyone who works in the Condé Nast Building knows.

by Anonymousreply 18May 18, 2024 12:25 AM

What is she screaming about?

by Anonymousreply 19May 18, 2024 12:51 AM

E18 A screamer? I wonder how that!s working out for her.

by Anonymousreply 20May 18, 2024 12:52 AM

Take off the sunglasses bitch!

by Anonymousreply 21May 18, 2024 12:55 AM

[quote] What is she screaming about?

The Beatles at Shea Stadium, Rose!

by Anonymousreply 22May 18, 2024 2:14 AM

She doesn't look like Putin; she acts like him.

by Anonymousreply 23May 18, 2024 2:15 AM

AND she hosed Andre Leon Talley. Fuck her twice. One of my personal heroes Tim Gunn thinks she’s a demon and HE IS RIGHT.

by Anonymousreply 24May 18, 2024 2:26 AM

You think you are cute. You deserve a block.

by Anonymousreply 25May 18, 2024 2:28 AM

R24 is from me r6.

by Anonymousreply 26May 18, 2024 2:28 AM

You guys might enjoy "The September Issue."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 18, 2024 2:29 AM

She's always struck me as a human autist praying mantis.

But not in a good way

by Anonymousreply 28May 18, 2024 2:31 AM

Meryl Streep hated the Amanda Priestly role, understandably. Yet, she was brilliant in it.

by Anonymousreply 29May 18, 2024 3:34 PM

I'm just wondering if her eyes even function anymore.

by Anonymousreply 30May 18, 2024 3:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!