Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Morning Joe 3

I searched for an existing third MJ thread but did not find one.

by Anonymousreply 86June 14, 2024 5:49 PM

What’s this? It’s a Friday, yet both Joe and Mika are working? This is a red letter day.

by Anonymousreply 1May 17, 2024 12:15 PM

What a difference a professional hair stylist and makeup artist does for Mika Scarborough!

by Anonymousreply 2May 17, 2024 12:17 PM

Somebody needs to start a third thread with the same title.

by Anonymousreply 3May 17, 2024 12:24 PM

Did somebody tell Mika that if she maintains a 30 degree lean toward Joe, her approval numbers will go up? Or does she need to see a chiropractor?

by Anonymousreply 4May 17, 2024 12:38 PM

Will this be four hours of talking about the death of Iran’s helicopter crash?

by Anonymousreply 5May 20, 2024 10:11 AM

I watch only the first hour of the show, but this morning they also talked about Cohen's testimony, basketball, the arrest of the golfer and the PGA championship, and soccer.

by Anonymousreply 6May 20, 2024 1:22 PM

I’m torn as to who I hate more. I think maybe Mika, because she never really SAYS anything.

Plus, fuck them in the ass, they gave Trump so much free air time. They could r stop sucking his d*ck.

by Anonymousreply 7May 20, 2024 1:29 PM

Has this thread lost its steam?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 20, 2024 4:08 PM

No idea, R8. This is the third thread specifically about Morning Joe.

by Anonymousreply 9May 20, 2024 6:01 PM

I wonder who is styling Joe's hair now? It's been looking real good for the past few days now

by Anonymousreply 10May 21, 2024 10:37 AM

I believe in forgiveness and redemption but this "normalizing" Anthony Scarramucci? Welcoming him back into the mainstream? I'm just not ready yet...

by Anonymousreply 11May 21, 2024 11:20 AM

Agreed, R11. And who do they immediately follow his appearance with? James Fucking Comey. The asshole whose actions resulted in Trump winning 2016!

by Anonymousreply 12May 21, 2024 11:43 AM

Has anyone listened to Morning Mika? Does she plug Know Your Value endlessly?

I can't wait for their divorce, so Mika can be interviewed by Robin Roberts, Gayle King and the crew. I think she'll be persona no grata at NBC so we'll be spared seeing Savannah Guthrie grill her.

by Anonymousreply 13May 21, 2024 1:07 PM

[quote]Has anyone listened to Morning Mika?

Isn't 4 hours, M-F, more than enough of her?

by Anonymousreply 14May 21, 2024 3:18 PM

I don't believe that the Judge in 2016 was from Mexico. I think that he was born the USA and his parents were from Mexico

by Anonymousreply 15May 22, 2024 10:19 AM

Mika needs to speak with her people. It could be lighting but Joe appears younger and "fresher" than she does when they do a side by side shot. Maybe he recently had work done?

by Anonymousreply 16May 22, 2024 10:31 AM

OH! Chris Meloni! CHRIS MELONI!!!!

I must run and get my dildo in order to fully enjoy this segment!!!

by Anonymousreply 17May 22, 2024 1:50 PM

Tee-Hee-Hee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 22, 2024 6:53 PM

So, why aren't many of these anti-abortion Republicans being questioned about those poor women who are being held captive by Hamas wanting to impregnate them. Do these Republicans feel that these women should be forced to have these babies?

by Anonymousreply 19May 23, 2024 11:25 AM

Mika has the worst poker face in the world. When Joe interrupts her, she scowls. When the conversation among the guests and Joe drifts away from the topic she set up, she scowls and sighs.

The person in the previous thread who said she is nothing but a news reader was exactly correct. If something happens that is not on the 15 minute segment schedule that she reads from—like spontaneity in a conversation—she gets flustered and irritated.

by Anonymousreply 20May 23, 2024 12:14 PM

[quote]Mika has the worst poker face in the world. When Joe interrupts her, she scowls. When the conversation among the guests and Joe drifts away from the topic she set up, she scowls and sighs.

What more do you expect her to do, R20? She's "the girl".

by Anonymousreply 21May 23, 2024 12:28 PM

Worse, Mika like a child has to get out her pens and write something on paper, or bring her coffee mug up to her face, all to turn attention to her because she's really a 7 year old who is pouting.

by Anonymousreply 22May 23, 2024 7:58 PM

When Joe and the others start talking sports, Mika has taken to setting her enormous purse on the table and starts pulls things out of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 23, 2024 8:29 PM

I never understood why she brings her purse on set in the first place. She doesn't have an office or dressing room? Or i it that she doesn't trust the staffers?

by Anonymousreply 24May 24, 2024 10:17 AM

[quote] I never understood why she brings her purse on set in the first place.

because she had run out of ways to be passive aggressive with her coffee mug.

by Anonymousreply 25May 24, 2024 7:54 PM

Oh God Mika shut the f up! She is ranting about DeNiro condeming Trump at the trial. This stupid bitch is beyond dim. She's 'offended', maybe she had another bad facelift,

by Anonymousreply 26May 29, 2024 11:13 AM

Mika never really listens. Instead, she just waits impatiently for a speaker to shut up so she can speak again. She is so in love with the sound of her own voice.

by Anonymousreply 27May 29, 2024 11:16 AM

R23, That might be Joe’s diaper bag.

by Anonymousreply 28May 29, 2024 11:18 AM

Mika seems bored today.

by Anonymousreply 29May 29, 2024 11:44 AM

R26, She’s right in that it was a dumb move by the Biden campaign.

DeNiro reminded me of Giuliani speaking in front of that garden center.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 29, 2024 12:12 PM

If it is almost 9:00 AM, it’s time for Mika to remind us of her unique worthiness as an owner of a vagina. 😏

by Anonymousreply 31May 29, 2024 1:00 PM

Mika, I know my vagina's worth and it stinks!

by Anonymousreply 32May 29, 2024 1:10 PM

I don't understand why these people are going on and on about Robert Dinero speaking at the courthouse yesterday. The explanation that the campaign gave made perfect sense to me--all the press were there. President Biden is working and getting things done (whether one agrees or not is another matter) and receives little to no coverage. The "mountain" had to come to "Mohamed".

by Anonymousreply 33May 30, 2024 10:57 AM

They're not ready...

Donald Trump Jr. @DonaldJTrumpJr · May 29

Biden has Robert DeNiro still in a mask! It’s pathetic that DeNiro is the best celebrity that Biden can get as a surrogate. In 2020, every celebrity lined up behind him but in 2024, The Rock, Cardi b, & other major celebrities have turned on him & said they regret voting for him!

by Anonymousreply 34May 30, 2024 11:16 AM

I haven't watched MJ yet, but I think the issue with DeNiro is that his behavior - the shouting match - is what ended up getting covered and becoming the subject, not Biden's record.

The campaign may have had really good intentions with having a presence outside the courthouse, but having DeNiro going down there to yell at the MAGA crowd turned it into a "duck season /rabbit season" spectacle.

As a result, the spectacle becomes the news, not Trump's contrast with Biden.

Didn't the NY newspaper that can't be named have the headline "Raging Bullshit"?

by Anonymousreply 35May 30, 2024 11:16 AM

[quote]Didn't the NY newspaper that can't be named have the headline "Raging Bullshit"?

LOL! That's a good one! I wouldn't be surprised by such a tagline from them, but I really don't know. I can't remember the last time I bought that rag and rarely do I ever go to its website anymore.

[quote]I haven't watched MJ yet, but I think the issue with DeNiro is that his behavior - the shouting match - is what ended up getting covered and becoming the subject, not Biden's record.

I don't know. Maybe you're right but I had no problem with that interchange at all. I've grown very tired (very sick and tired) of Democrats (and all the sane people) being so passive. IMHO, the Republicans depend on that passiveness and use it to their advantages. When they are hit back, they run to a corner with their tail between their legs to weep, whine, and bemoan how unfair it was to be attacked.

I LOVE Michelle Obama but that "When they go low, we go high" attitude and mantra has not worked. We've tried it but it doesn't work. It's like "trickle-down" economics. We've tried it several times and the results have always been the same. IT DOESN'T WORK! So why continue doing the same thing over and over again? It's like Pharoah and the Jews. The Jews begged, prayed, moaned, and cried... nothing. It took some plagues and a river exacted against Pharaoh and the Egyptians for them to get the message.

I say stomp these Republicans to dust and make them go the way of the Whig party!

by Anonymousreply 36May 30, 2024 11:48 AM

What would qualify Michelle Obama to run for President other than being married to a former one?

At least Hillary had a resume to run on in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 37May 30, 2024 12:01 PM

[quote]What would qualify Michelle Obama to run for President other than being married to a former one?

Nothing. I mean she is very intelligent and accomplished. But she has been VERY clear in stating that she has (or never had) the desire to be POTUS. I never get this obsession with the "right" and the "left" to push her to do something that she never had any desire to do. IMHO, to be POTUS one has to have that "fire in the belly" to want the position and do the job. Michelle Obama has said over and over again that it is something that she DOES NOT want to do.

by Anonymousreply 38May 30, 2024 12:12 PM

SIGH!

by Anonymousreply 39May 30, 2024 5:16 PM

[quote]—Mika every 2 minutes

She reminded me a bit of Tammy Faye Baker this morning. I was waiting for her to just burst into tears during her questioning.

by Anonymousreply 40May 30, 2024 8:43 PM

If Trump is found guilty it's the RESPONSIBILITY of ALL the media including Morning Joe to refer to Trump as The former President and CONVICTED Felon Donald J. Trump.

Stop sugar coating it. White collar crime is still a crime. If this was about a black guy in some smash and grab robbery, none of the media would hesitate to use the legal terms to describe him.

by Anonymousreply 41May 30, 2024 9:01 PM

Why do they keep saying Trump wont go to jail because he's a first time offender? Micheal Cohen and Allen Weisselberg both went to jail and they were both first time offenders.

by Anonymousreply 42May 31, 2024 11:59 AM

Danny Cevallos makes me damp down there.

by Anonymousreply 43May 31, 2024 12:10 PM

Danny seems dirty and sleazy to me somehow. Like he's trying to be clean cut in front of the cam, but at home he probably has some woman in a bondage cage.

by Anonymousreply 44May 31, 2024 12:17 PM

Either the MJ booking department sucks or individuals are fearful of the program. They could not get ONE lawyer (or representative) from the Trump camp to appear this morning?

by Anonymousreply 45May 31, 2024 12:50 PM

Has anyone seen Maggie Haberman anywhere since the verdict?

by Anonymousreply 46May 31, 2024 12:59 PM

[quote]I believe in forgiveness and redemption but this "normalizing" Anthony Scarramucci? Welcoming him back into the mainstream? I'm just not ready yet...

I agree, R11.

Each time I see/hear him interviewed I remember the first time I heard of him. I was sitting with Dad in hospital, watching that biggity little gnome being introduced. July 21, 2017. It wasn't looking at all good for my Dad, 89 years old; he told me he was about to leave this earth, and what he wanted to say to my Mom and my siblings. Doctors couldn't figure out why he was declining so rapidly.

Somehow through the fog of illness, worsening blindness and dementia, Dad somehow connected with Scaramouche; each time he popped up on TV, out of nowhere Dad started talking smack.

Every day after that, Dad got better and better, and was released... on July 31, 2017. While driving home, Dad and I were listening to MSNBC on SiriusXM when they announced Anthony had been Scaramouche'd.

Dad chuckled dryly, "The Mouche is gone," to the tune of BB King's "The Thrill is Gone."

I adore my Dad.

by Anonymousreply 47May 31, 2024 1:37 PM

^^Sorry, *Scaramucci*^^

by Anonymousreply 48May 31, 2024 1:38 PM

Mika is such a sour woman.

by Anonymousreply 49June 3, 2024 11:05 AM

She's so moody. I mean, 90% of their shows are from their Florida locale, what does she have to bitch about?

by Anonymousreply 50June 3, 2024 1:50 PM

Thought Mika was gonna jump Joe this morning.

by Anonymousreply 51June 3, 2024 7:23 PM

Would dome PLEASE take Doris Kerns-Goodwin wig shopping...

She can't do it alone.

by Anonymousreply 52June 4, 2024 1:05 PM

I wonder if anyone ever did a ratings comparison of shows where Mika was present versus when she is absent? The show is so much more watchable when the scowling sigh machine takes a day off.

by Anonymousreply 53June 4, 2024 1:12 PM

[quote]PLEASE take Doris Kerns-Goodwin wig shopping...

Whenever I see her, I think of Señor Wences.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54June 4, 2024 1:58 PM

Wasn't Mika friends with Ivanka before Trump got elected? Well, she will be glad to know her former friend has a unique situation. Both Jared & Ivanka have Felon Fathers!!! A TRUE Crime Family 💩💩

by Anonymousreply 55June 4, 2024 7:49 PM

I will not be ignored, fellas!.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56June 5, 2024 10:09 AM

The entire crew is losing their shit over the WSJ article on Joe’s acuity.

by Anonymousreply 57June 5, 2024 11:13 AM

Well, it is definitely a "hit" piece, R57. Interesting that it is published when Pres. Biden is "out of town". However, it should surprise no one. It's only going to get worse. Those tax cuts are going to expire if Biden is re-elected and so there is A LOT of money riding on this. But what sort of bothered me about the segment is that there was no mention of the David Ignacious piece from a few months ago that was a "hit' piece about Biden. Sure, Joe mentioned the Washington Post in his rant, but he never said Ignacious's name. When it comes to this age issue the reporting is unbalanced IMHO. Trump is 78 (only 3 years younger than Biden) and never is he tagged with the age issue.

by Anonymousreply 58June 5, 2024 11:34 AM

Yeah, I was surprised by the Davie Ignacious hit a few months ago, it was way to late to be making the statement about using a different candidate at that point. But that's one man, the Washington Post really was a hit piece. No one else was calling it out especially since Joe brought the receipts about their source.

by Anonymousreply 59June 6, 2024 7:18 AM

What is Mika's hangup with main stream movies? She sounds culturally barren. Star Wars, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Back to the Future, etc. "those are movies I would never go see"..... She thinks she's being high road, but lacking any knowledge of such culturally foundational movies just makes her look out of touch with society. She can't comprehend a conversation that references them because she lacks the basic knowledge.

She took the blue pill instead of the red pill,.....oh, wait, never mind, she wont get that either.

by Anonymousreply 60June 11, 2024 11:41 AM

Mmph... It's taken women 50 years to figure out, and create the tagline "Abortion Is Healthcare"

Ya know... we have to get through this mess of Trump first, but IMHO women & Democrats need to be held accountable for allowing the reversal of Roe to happen. However, as I think about it... the gays, the Blacks (minorities) had better wake up!

by Anonymousreply 61June 11, 2024 11:49 AM

Claire McCaskill called liberals “pansies” @ 7:14 AM.

by Anonymousreply 62June 11, 2024 12:05 PM

I agree R60. She thinks she is presenting a highbrow persona when in reality she is an ignorant woman born with a silver spoon in her orifice. She has no sense of humor at all. She does not have an empathetic emotion in her (unless it is some woman's issue). When she once stated she didn't remember Joe's children's birthdays, I knew she was not a nice person. I will never understand what Joe sees in her.

by Anonymousreply 63June 11, 2024 4:32 PM

R63 I’m not convinced women’s issues are all that important to her, more like she was looking for her own “brand” and that’s what she landed on.

Mika strikes me as lacking any true conviction or sincerity.

Yes, I’m sure she fears another Trump presidency. But would she be so vehemently opposed if he hadn’t attacked her intellect and appearance? I’m not sure.

by Anonymousreply 64June 11, 2024 4:51 PM

Mika suffers from intermittent vaginosis

by Anonymousreply 65June 11, 2024 8:47 PM

Claire McCaskill acts like she is soo mid-american.

Girlfriend has a Missouri house, Lake House at Ozarks & NYC Apartment.

She is rich and elite.

by Anonymousreply 66June 12, 2024 12:57 AM

Joe telling the Biden Admin to really double down and point out his son is not on stage running for president, if you want to talk about YOUR kids and their businesses dealings with the Saudi Government or China lets do it, but only one of us on stage is a convicted felon found guilty of 34 counts...

The other guy saying Biden should play it old school saying "have you no decency Sir" is really bad advice. It's not 1954 anymore. That line will not even raise an eyebrow to the MAGA crowd or Republicans of any stripe. THEY DON'T CARE!!! They do not have decency, sympathy, morality, or a shred of humility. All they want is to win at all costs. Stop pretending Trump voters care about those things. It's the equivalent of bringing a butter knife to a gun fight.

by Anonymousreply 67June 12, 2024 10:32 AM

With so many important issues in our country and world, they decide to talk about the challenges of dating? Smdh.

by Anonymousreply 68June 12, 2024 11:05 AM

Well R68, it's actually very rare they talk about men's mental health in general society. Straight men who cant cope, are the same guys that fetishize guns for mass shootings.

by Anonymousreply 69June 12, 2024 12:12 PM

Good point.

by Anonymousreply 70June 12, 2024 12:19 PM

r68, it is a subtle criticism of Evangelical Christians turning America into the land of fapping INCELS!

I am a MAN, I don't have to do fuck to get a woman who SHOULD be happy to serve me sexually. Women need to shut up and head for the kitchen, pregnant.

Sure Jan.

When we live in a Rape Culture, don't expect women to date/marry men who are lazy games players.

by Anonymousreply 71June 12, 2024 12:28 PM

It was great that Lisa outed Judge Cloaca about the Hunter case.

by Anonymousreply 72June 12, 2024 12:29 PM

I get tired of Joe trying to make people believe Southern Baptists are an open minded religion.

by Anonymousreply 73June 13, 2024 2:33 PM

Mika had to pull out a piece of paper and mark it up with her pink marker while Willie, Jonathan and Joe talked the NBA & MLB. Later she changed her hairstyle.

by Anonymousreply 74June 13, 2024 3:22 PM

r73, Joe, in his unfailing support for the Plantation Religion, exposes its hypocrisy. The story about his dad's funeral and being attacked by MAGA Baptists is a statement of denial that his religion left him when it chose power over Jesus when the SBC went from supporting the sinner making a difficult decision (pro-choice) to being "Pro-Life" during the Carter Administration. It was a clarion call that Fundy Christians were more interested in Pro$perity Go$pel that saving souls.

Interesting that Joe has not converted to the Episcopalian Church, The American Anglican Church and the true Church of American Constitutional Originalists. He still believes in those Chick Track Plantation SouthernBaptistChurchofChristSnakehandler crap.

Come to Jesus, Joe. And bring that albino SBC apologist (name escapes me at the moment) with you as you leave this crap religion.

Joe, has the SBC ever stated that ex slaves had souls when they went from the category of work animals to citizens?

by Anonymousreply 75June 13, 2024 5:24 PM

Is Mika gonna be drunk today 🍺

by Anonymousreply 76June 14, 2024 10:05 AM

My question is why the story isn't about the many Republicans who lied and who explicitly stated that Trump never said those adverse comments about Milwaukee? He and/or his team later admitted that he did say them. If Republicans can lie about something like that then how can they be trusted on anything else?

by Anonymousreply 77June 14, 2024 10:52 AM

Milwaukee Camber of Commerce:

Trump never called us a Shithole💗!

Milwaukee is for Criminals💗!

by Anonymousreply 78June 14, 2024 11:41 AM

R77

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79June 14, 2024 12:00 PM

I just LOVE how Adrienne Elrod always calls Jonathan Lemire only by his last name. There's affection there, I suppose, but it's a clear air of command of the discussion

by Anonymousreply 80June 14, 2024 1:18 PM

R80, La Lemire would be more appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 81June 14, 2024 1:35 PM

I don't get why so many of you dislike Jonathan Lemire? IMHO, he's harmless. I wonder how much he gets paid for doing 4-6 hours of straight television?

by Anonymousreply 82June 14, 2024 1:42 PM

R82, The word “straight” should never appear in a Jonathan Lemire posting.

by Anonymousreply 83June 14, 2024 3:39 PM

Mmph, R83... I've never gotten a gay ping/vibe from Jonathan Lemire at all. In fact, that is so remote to me that I would first sort of believe that Joe Scarborough (if horny enough and after a few drinks in him) would have his dick sucked by a guy and/or fuck a guy. Of course, he would spend the rest of the month in some church prostrating himself at the altar and begging for penance and forgiveness. Mika would probably be turned on by such an incident...

by Anonymousreply 84June 14, 2024 4:48 PM

Calling people by their last name in a work environment is very government/military SOP.

When I was working in state and county government, I was not called Mr X, I was simply X.

It shows where people come from.

I'm positive that the Honorable Joseph Scarborough became Scarborough at the county courthouse.

by Anonymousreply 85June 14, 2024 5:16 PM

Seriously, R84?

Lemire comes off as a magna cum laude graduate of The Phoebe Emerson Charm School.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86June 14, 2024 5:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!