Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New Netflix doc about Ashley Madison. Gosh straight men are dumb as fuck. I present Sam Rader, the pretty face of MAGA.

And the hot guy, Sam Rader is a nasty xtian hateful prick. Quelle surprise. He hates gay marriage, thinks his wife should forgive him for being a slutty horndog and is an antivaxer for icing on the cake. Fuck him and his complicit wife. They just wanted YouTube revenue. But he told us god forgave hike and so did his wife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 28, 2024 12:26 PM

Him, not hike

by Anonymousreply 1May 15, 2024 7:40 PM

Just goes to show you never know what goes on behind those perfect Insta shots and these cutesy videos. I don't believe any of it anymore, I now just assume they're as miserable as the rest of us, maybe even more so.

by Anonymousreply 2May 15, 2024 7:43 PM

They have their daughter’s x-rays in a youtube thumbnail. I’m certain that they are both monsters.

by Anonymousreply 3May 15, 2024 8:51 PM

I remember they were accused of faking a miscarriage. I can't recall all the details I think this was before Ashley Madison stuff.

by Anonymousreply 4May 15, 2024 9:03 PM

Neither one of them is good looking.

by Anonymousreply 5May 15, 2024 9:05 PM

I must agree that straight men aren't the brightest, but why do so many of them have to be so HOT🔥?

by Anonymousreply 6May 15, 2024 9:18 PM

Some hee-haw lookin muthafuckas.

by Anonymousreply 7May 17, 2024 3:22 AM

They’re not embarrassed by that dopey Disney rendition? God if I did that I’d kill my self and hide under a rock.

by Anonymousreply 8May 17, 2024 4:11 AM

This guy and the seminary teacher profiled both Christian fundamentalists with brainwashed wives who forgave them because Jesus forgives . Made me understand why most of these types are Trump supporters.

by Anonymousreply 9May 17, 2024 11:42 AM

^watching this made me think of when a MAGA tells you "this is why people hate liberals" if there's some outlandish far left story. Well, this is why people hate Christians. It's like their belief in something/God is what they think sets them apart from everyone else who fucks and sluts around and they are not as bad as sinners.

by Anonymousreply 10May 20, 2024 8:27 PM

He hasn't aged that well in the decade since. Their little gay boy is adorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 20, 2024 8:50 PM

I would hate rim him deep...

by Anonymousreply 12May 20, 2024 9:00 PM

He just might let you. He gives off huge bi sex addict narcissist vibes. I'm not so sure that little Christian horn dog didn't take a bro job or two in sexcapades. I grew up around and was friends with a lot of guys like him. They always had girlfriends but always fucked around on them without much thought. I blew a few f them too until they got girlfriends. The attention seeking YouTube crap and campy pictures give off a little swish too.

by Anonymousreply 13May 20, 2024 9:06 PM

Isn’t he the asshole who did a pregnancy test on his wife’s urine from the toilet, then surprised her by telling her she was pregnant in a video?

by Anonymousreply 14May 20, 2024 9:09 PM

R14, yes. I knew nothing about the story before but I didn't believe it could be real when I saw it in the doc. There's no way. Then later I Googled it and I guess when they posted the video many people claimed it was fake. It had to be be. But they are such good Christians I don't know if they would lie.

by Anonymousreply 15May 20, 2024 9:13 PM

They both seem retarded.

by Anonymousreply 16May 21, 2024 2:19 AM

How many documentaries need to be made about this?

by Anonymousreply 17May 21, 2024 5:51 AM

100% this jerk is still cheating on her.

by Anonymousreply 18May 21, 2024 7:07 AM

Where's the good-looking straight guy? Because this dude is MID as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 19May 21, 2024 11:29 AM

A documentary was made about this scandal back in 2016. It was called Ashley Madison: Sex, Lies & Cyber Attacks.

The documentary that was released this week is called Ashley Madison: Sex, Lies & Scandal.

Both docs even use the same background image on the poster (a woman with her finger to her lips).

by Anonymousreply 20May 21, 2024 6:27 PM

Who do we think the hacker was? They called themselves The Impact Group, only asked for $500k, were never caught or heard from again. Emails from the hack showed that AM employees were cheating on their spouses, too.

I think the spouse of a cheating AM employee was the hacker, discovered the cheating, didn't care about the money and only wanted to expose the other cheaters.

by Anonymousreply 21May 21, 2024 6:33 PM

He has coin slot nostrils and obnoxiously hairy armpits. He's gross in every way. They really remind me of Shanann and Christopher Watts. She better sleep with an eye or two open.

by Anonymousreply 22May 21, 2024 6:51 PM

I would not be surprised if Sam is bi. Scared as fuck about those manly feelings he gets.

I hope he gives his wife chlamydia

by Anonymousreply 23May 21, 2024 6:56 PM

What kind of person gets married at 20 years old, immediately starts having kids, and somehow thinks everything will just work out?

by Anonymousreply 24May 22, 2024 3:05 AM

I did notice that he avoided using pronouns when speaking about the "people" he hooked up with. So either that's distancing language or he's bi. Either way, he's mentally retarded and it's scary to think he ever worked as an ER nurse.

by Anonymousreply 25May 24, 2024 9:48 AM

R29 Noticed that too. The dude is clearly a sex addict and as with many male sex addicts, a hole is a hole.

by Anonymousreply 26May 24, 2024 6:13 PM

OP, that documentary was soooooooo boring. I kept wondering if the documentarians couldn't have found a more interesting couple. Their story was so predictable and I didn't really care about it at all. In fact, interviewing that couple just made the documentary longer and took away the focus from the House of Cards that the business was.

by Anonymousreply 27May 24, 2024 6:42 PM

It was cringe both him and the wife were so certain that once he got attention from the blogging that he stopped all that. It sounds like they think all he needed was a little attention and he never would've done all that. And he's a good boy now. He got what he wanted and then stopped the adult video store blow jobs.

by Anonymousreply 28May 25, 2024 3:29 AM

[quote]What kind of person gets married at 20 years old, immediately starts having kids, and somehow thinks everything will just work out?

They're called "idiots."

by Anonymousreply 29May 25, 2024 4:11 AM

[quote]Just goes to show you never know what goes on behind those perfect Insta shots and these cutesy videos. I don't believe any of it anymore, I now just assume they're as miserable as the rest of us, maybe even more so.

All men who do these family life influencer grifts are mentally off. I mean, what kind of adult man would do goofy little skits and dances with his wife and kids like some kind of hardscrabble street performer, grinning and grinding for a scrap of bread and a few coins?

by Anonymousreply 30May 25, 2024 5:36 AM

The part of the story that makes me feel that girl is more pathetic than she thinks is that he hit on her friends to the point that she lost a one over it and she thought it was all part of his needing attention and acting out. WOW. It also says something about him. He thought he was hot enough that if he hit on a wife's find she was gonna go with it and or at least never say anything. Even when when you make them uncomfortable you are putting the drama on her to start so he got away with it. What a dick. But the wife doesn't;t care. They have nice money now and and she couldn't care less.

by Anonymousreply 31May 25, 2024 5:45 AM

The wife doesn’t have any options. She locked down this freak when she was super young (she was only 20 when they married.)

Now she’s older, a bit homely, dumb, uneducated, no career. Where can she go?

by Anonymousreply 32May 25, 2024 6:05 AM

That Frozen YouTube video has not aged well for them. They look like idiots and their kid looks bored.

by Anonymousreply 33May 28, 2024 12:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!