Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Glen Powell gets a fawning Vanity Fair profile

Kick Chalamet out of Hollywood Glen! You can do it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 16, 2024 4:46 AM

Of course the article has the obligatory “I want kids” reference.

by Anonymousreply 1May 15, 2024 5:55 PM

Is this a new thing in post Covid Hollywood? Claiming that IP driven hits are only because of an actor’s appeal as a person. “The theater chains need him just as much as he needs the chains.”

by Anonymousreply 2May 15, 2024 6:01 PM

I would enjoy watching Glen Powell “rise”.

by Anonymousreply 3May 15, 2024 6:04 PM

He IS the Next Big Thing. And unlike with Chalamet, Butler and Elordi, I could actually get on board with this one.

by Anonymousreply 4May 15, 2024 6:06 PM

I absolutely adore him

by Anonymousreply 5May 15, 2024 6:08 PM

He's straight so he's not going to fuck any of your sad, pathetic, gaping maws of manholes, so put your dicks back in your pants and search for somebody else to beat off to, preferably someone within the realm of possibility.

by Anonymousreply 6May 15, 2024 6:11 PM

He seems like a charismatic guy. Women love him and men want to be his friend. While overexposure and choice of roles are legitimate concerns, it will be interesting to see how his career unfolds.

by Anonymousreply 7May 15, 2024 6:13 PM

I wanna lick Glen's glans.

by Anonymousreply 8May 15, 2024 6:15 PM

I don’t get it. He comes across as snarky and one dimensional on screen. Can they stop shoving him down our throats as a movie star?

by Anonymousreply 9May 15, 2024 6:16 PM

Hey R6 you are an inflamed anal wart

by Anonymousreply 10May 15, 2024 6:16 PM

Handsome! Never heard of him. I thought this thread was about either Glen Ford or William Powell.

by Anonymousreply 11May 15, 2024 6:18 PM

He will have my butt baby and then r5's butt baby (in that order), and r6 is absolutely not invited to the christening.

by Anonymousreply 12May 15, 2024 6:28 PM

“Vanity Fair” also once had Gretchen Mol on the cover, predicting how hot she would get as well.

by Anonymousreply 13May 15, 2024 6:39 PM

He’s a throwback to the conventional, mainstream leading man Hollywood used to promote. I don’t think Powell is attractive nor talented but at least Hollywood seems to be moving past its obsession with androgynous, ugly hot twink leading men.

by Anonymousreply 14May 15, 2024 6:48 PM

I've been a fan of Glen Powell for about 10 years now. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 15May 15, 2024 11:09 PM

Can't beat his sense of humour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 16, 2024 3:56 AM

I like him a lot. He seems like a real man unlike Timothee Trans.

by Anonymousreply 17May 16, 2024 4:42 AM

Congrats on getting inducted into the Texas Hall of Fame. I do have to disagree with the article though. The only hits he's had were Top Gun 2 and Anyone But You.

by Anonymousreply 18May 16, 2024 4:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!