Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

‘Dune: Prophecy’ teaser trailer is here!

The long-gestating prequel series to Dune is coming out soon and looks amazing!!! We will be watching.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 18, 2024 4:41 PM

Your mom needs to do the laundry. Can you vacate the basement for a few hours?

by Anonymousreply 1May 15, 2024 3:58 PM

Weird comment r1. Dune isn’t a children’s film nor one for the lowest common denominator like Marvel films.

by Anonymousreply 2May 15, 2024 4:01 PM

R2 is sarcasm deficient.

by Anonymousreply 3May 15, 2024 4:16 PM

This was ordered to series back in June 2019. I was so excited about it, had no idea it would take five more years to see it on the screen.

Chris Mason looks cute.

by Anonymousreply 4May 15, 2024 4:40 PM

R4 covid delayed it for almost two years and then the strikes last year delayed it further.

by Anonymousreply 5May 15, 2024 5:58 PM

It wasn't just Covid and the strikes, it wen't through something like four different showrunners all on its own. It's one of those troubled productions, saddled with a source material that isn't well regarded among the fans in the first place. So adjust your expectations accordingly.

by Anonymousreply 6May 15, 2024 6:02 PM

*went

by Anonymousreply 7May 15, 2024 6:04 PM

Emily Watson is such an underrated actress. I will be watching.

by Anonymousreply 8May 15, 2024 6:07 PM

[quote]It wasn't just Covid and the strikes, it wen't through something like four different showrunners all on its own. It's one of those troubled productions, sa

The production also lost Shirley Henderson and Indira Varma and had to recast.

by Anonymousreply 9May 15, 2024 6:19 PM

Oh yeah, I forgot about Indira. I hated that when the recasting news broke. Oh, well.

by Anonymousreply 10May 15, 2024 6:21 PM

New, much meatier teaser.

Coming in November.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 18, 2024 4:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!