Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Markle messed with Rory McIlroy too, Dimbulb Harry was the fool who married her

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 17, 2024 3:55 PM

I bet there are quite a few men out there that are glad they dodged the bullet and are laughing at Harry.

by Anonymousreply 1May 15, 2024 1:12 PM

Any woman who failed to snag McIlroy dodged a bullet herself (see: the Caroline Wozniacki engagement debacle).

by Anonymousreply 2May 15, 2024 1:22 PM

I bet there are quite a few people out there who'd date her for five minutes if as a reward they got to dump a bucket of iced water all over her.

by Anonymousreply 3May 15, 2024 1:22 PM

Um, okay...nothing to do with nothing.

by Anonymousreply 4May 15, 2024 1:37 PM

I sometimes wonder if he already thinks he might have made a mistake. He certainly still seems very loved-up with her, but it's easy to put on a display for the camera.

I've noticed whenever they're together in public she's always holding his hand or putting a hand on his arm, etc. It's as though she's clinging on for dear life, or marking her territory.

The marriage has driven a massive wedge between him and his family (and no doubt some friends). And while I know the Royal Family is far from perfect, surely at some point you'd pause and think "is it definitely all them and never me/my relationship?"

I think she's really played on the tragedy of his mother, being quick to draw parallels between the way Diana was treated and the way she was treated. And, given his understandable trauma around his mother, his reaction was to flee the country and his family. I honestly don't think she ever intended to be a fully working member of the Royal Family and live in the UK long term. She wanted her cake (ie marrying a British prince) and to eat it too (ie to live in an upmarket part of California and schmooze with A Listers, using her connection with royalty as an in, because she could never get that from her acting work).

by Anonymousreply 5May 15, 2024 1:57 PM

Oh, you brf ass lickers...still good for a laugh and still obsessed with these two and pretending you know the inner workings of their minds and lives. You are as comical as the Heartbreaker frau freaks. You claim to hate them but you keep propping them up. No one else pays any attention to them and if you'd stop they'd go away.

by Anonymousreply 6May 15, 2024 2:08 PM

How did someone as overwhelmingly average as Markle meet such famous men? Yeah, she was an actress on a little-seen show. Is that all it takes?

by Anonymousreply 7May 15, 2024 2:11 PM

[quote]How did someone as overwhelmingly average as Markle meet such famous men?

Easy, she was a predator. She openly admitted that she wanted to marry a distinguished Englishman. She almost got it!

by Anonymousreply 8May 15, 2024 2:20 PM

Markle is a hustler...in the worst possible way. She is never up to doing good. Markle is a lying, fucking grifter. She is entirely selfish and narcissistic and doesn't do anything unless it benefits her. And yes, she was and probably still is, a predator.

So yes, her little-seen television series gave her a bit of a head start, but she is determined (and that doesn't mean she always succeeds). But she perseveres. She is as cunning as a fox. And she connected with the right people to connect her to the dumbest, most gullible, petty, vindictive, know-nothing loser in the royal family. Markle threw out the net, and Harry was caught hook, line and sinker. Together they are bumbling dishonest idiots. But Harry has the money, and still has the status to open doors--and that's all Markle wants. She'll work to do the rest. She doesn't want family or friends. She wants money and power. People don't matter to her which is why she has no friends--and why Harry has no friends either--because she forbids it.

by Anonymousreply 9May 15, 2024 2:35 PM

Exactly, R9. Narcissists are amazingly good at love bombing, mirroring, being everything wonderful you could possibly imagine -- until... they hook you, and then devalue and mistreat you (and when you look like you're about to leave, the love bombing comes back). I'm sure generous dollops of poontang, as HG Tudor so delicately puts it, also kept Harry in a fog. Maybe she still puts out, but he may be easier to hang on to that I'd assume. There is the rumor that he frequently stays in a hotel in Los Angeles instead of that tacky mansion.

by Anonymousreply 10May 15, 2024 2:54 PM

I didn't make sense -- I meant to put it differently -- maybe he's easy to hang on to... BUT!!! there's the rumor he's frequently staying in a hotel.

by Anonymousreply 11May 15, 2024 2:56 PM

I rally don't like her but... MARY! We all had/have shitty relationships once in a while. Who is he by the way? Never heard of him.

by Anonymousreply 12May 15, 2024 3:03 PM

Give her credit. She was apparently in the higher echelon of yacht girls.

by Anonymousreply 13May 15, 2024 3:03 PM

I wonder if McIlroy remembers her. He's had sex with hundreds and posed for pictures with even more random women.

Fun fact: Serena Williams was matron of honor at Wozniacki's wedding to some basketball player.

by Anonymousreply 14May 15, 2024 5:01 PM

She was hanging out at that NYC Fitzpatrick hotel where a lot of Irish stayed and undoubtedly tried her chances with McIlroy but he deftly evaded the hook. I wonder if that’s where she learned what a dim bulb Harry was. At the time, the press were all cheeky lad and the success of the gang of three but behind the scenes… So she hustled over to London and used every connection to set up a meet. She just reeled him in. Their first meeting, when he was late and then she”had to leave after a short while because she had another commitment” Classic! Keep him unbalanced. I guarantee no woman had ever left him. They’d be texting like mad to cancel. If indeed there was a meeting. I say she just went back to her hotel and called a friend to strategize her next step.

by Anonymousreply 15May 15, 2024 6:09 PM

She always over does the facial expressions, like in that picture with Rory. No wonder she doesn't get many acting parts.

by Anonymousreply 16May 15, 2024 10:48 PM

Of all the disgusting, lowdown shit Markle does--and she does so much shit, and Harry too, the latest occurred in Nigeria this past weekend. She referred to Nigeria as "my country" and thanked the people there for "welcoming her home." This is nauseating slime in the worst patronizing way. Nigeria is not her country and it is not home. Meanwhile back to her real home, she refuses to see or even acknowledge her own father because the old, out-of-shape white guy who paid for her entire early life including her education while her mother allegedly disappeared for 10 years doesn't fit into her victim, racist, glamorous lifestyle.

And then there's Harry who hypocritically looked utterly ridiculous "inspecting" the troops in Nigeria. He does not represent the UK and is not a working royal. He was there because Nigeria's department of defense paid for this trip in the hopes that the Invictus Games would someday be held in Nigeria. That is never going to happen. No one is going to allow wounded veterans flying into a third-world, unsafe country.

And when they played "God Save the King" (since Nigeria is a member of the Commonwealth), Harry (and his lowdown wife) refused to sing the national anthem. Yes, that same king, his father, who allowed $35 million to be spent on that farce of a wedding for these two slimy ungrateful grifters.

by Anonymousreply 17May 15, 2024 11:24 PM

Uppity Negress Tory Cunt Mudflinging Group Therapy Session #2,188,502

by Anonymousreply 18May 15, 2024 11:34 PM

^PR intern goes speechless when presented wirh facts. Try harder do better

by Anonymousreply 19May 15, 2024 11:52 PM

Did the Queen read the dossier on Meghan, or just Prince Philip?

Some things are for the eyes of men only.

by Anonymousreply 20May 16, 2024 9:19 PM

deuxmoi says she is making her own jam, glad the posters there are calling it out for bullshit

by Anonymousreply 21May 17, 2024 11:04 AM

Oops link here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 17, 2024 11:04 AM

Just imagine OP pouring over the Fail Daily just looking for negativity about Meghan.

But OP doesn’t have far to look, as it’s always on page 1.

by Anonymousreply 23May 17, 2024 11:08 AM

^^And just imagine worried YOU creeping around crying about your Kween. Too bad so sad.

by Anonymousreply 24May 17, 2024 3:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!