Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Late Spring Underwhelm Me Thread

I haven’t lost some of my blankets in years because my washer dryer is too small to fit them into. Maybe I should go to the laundromat and wash them there but I don’t like putting my stuff into a washing machine with other peoples stuff in it maybe there was bleach and that might irritate my skin which is a big no-no.

by Anonymousreply 9May 24, 2024 6:46 PM

Last thread didn't include a link to the new one. I hope not everyone who wanders is lost.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 24, 2024 2:07 PM

Sorry. The late surge caught me off guard and I missed the cutoff.

The shame. The shame.

by Anonymousreply 2May 24, 2024 2:45 PM

Not to be critical, but this is Memorial Day weekend, the "unofficial" start of summer. This thread's title is not going to age well.

by Anonymousreply 3May 24, 2024 5:39 PM

The thought of you losing your blankets whelms me, OP. (I am very attached to mine and would be inconsolable if I lost them.)

by Anonymousreply 4May 24, 2024 5:52 PM

pollen count is high today

attack of the killer snots

sandy eyes

by Anonymousreply 5May 24, 2024 5:57 PM

Why change up the name?

I did a search for "I Want to Be Underwhelmed," couldn't find a new one, and created this one:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 24, 2024 5:59 PM

Noooo!

Now you’ve split the thread!

No matter what anyone does, we’ll now have two threads until they reach 1,200 posts.

(But thanks for following the format.)

by Anonymousreply 7May 24, 2024 6:05 PM

Oh Oh OOOh, two threads AGAIN. I'm going to have lie down.

by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2024 6:39 PM

R4- One of those blankets is a Mauve flannel Martha Stewart Everyday blanket I purchased at Kmart ca. 2008- It's one of my favorites.

by Anonymousreply 9May 24, 2024 6:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!