Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

48 Year Old Charlize Theron’s Career

Since COVID, she’s just doing voiceovers, Old Broad movies for Netflix, and maybe a Fast movie or two.

Is she too old now for leading roles? No one seems to be missing her in the upcoming “Furiosa”. Is she the at elder Kathleen Turner stage of her career?

by Anonymousreply 14May 15, 2024 12:31 PM

Her career/ filmography raphy is strange, much inclined to action and sci-fi pictures, which usually require a younger actress, she may be aging out of those roles.

by Anonymousreply 1May 15, 2024 11:21 AM

OP just sharted out whatever bullshit he felt like. A brief check of IMDB reveals.

Covid we could say was over in 2022. "Since Covid"

Charlize has done 1 Old Guard. 1 is not "movies".

I don't know what "Fast movie" refers to. A Fast & Furious?

F9 was 2021. Nothing "since covid". Nothing is not "a Fast movie or two."

by Anonymousreply 2May 15, 2024 11:41 AM

R2, she’s filming the sequel to Old Broad now and the is attached to the next Fast movie in a small role.

by Anonymousreply 3May 15, 2024 11:43 AM

She’s an old broad in Old Guard

by Anonymousreply 4May 15, 2024 11:44 AM

She's coming back as Clea in the MCU.

She popped up at the end of Dr. Strange and she looked amazing.

by Anonymousreply 5May 15, 2024 11:45 AM

She used to be considered Oscar bait, which is why it’s surprising she hasn’t done anything artistically challenging in a long time.

Three Oscar nominations including a win for Best Actress.

by Anonymousreply 6May 15, 2024 11:45 AM

R3 which is the ONE MOVIE included in my slap down. ONE MOVIE is not "Old Broad movies".

Whatever. You obviously don't pay attention to detail and are fast and lazy with language. Moving on.

by Anonymousreply 7May 15, 2024 11:47 AM

She’s attached to do a sequel r7. Move on.

by Anonymousreply 8May 15, 2024 11:49 AM

With fellow aging siren Uma Thurman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 15, 2024 11:51 AM

She’s about ten years younger and more beautiful than Nicole Kidman who is everywhere and gets the roles for women written for women twenty years younger. Why Nicole and not her? Is it their agents?

by Anonymousreply 10May 15, 2024 12:07 PM

Isn’t she batshit crazy though? This might explain why people in the industry aren’t putting up with her b/s anymore.

by Anonymousreply 11May 15, 2024 12:19 PM

Has she gained weight?

by Anonymousreply 12May 15, 2024 12:22 PM

She used to look hot. Now I confuse her with Busy Phillips, which is unfortunate.

by Anonymousreply 13May 15, 2024 12:26 PM

I like her. She was charming on RPDR. She’s great in action stuff but I wish she’d do more things like Tully or Young Adult.

by Anonymousreply 14May 15, 2024 12:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!