Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chrissy Teigen and Gayle King in SI swimsuit issue!?

Teigen's face looks evil now and Gayle looks like my mom (not bad, just not somebody I particularly care to see in a bathing suit)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 15, 2024 9:16 AM

Murdoch NY Post links give clickdollars and SEO to people who hate gays.

by Anonymousreply 1May 15, 2024 8:15 AM

Nice to see that Jigsaw is still getting some work after Saw.

by Anonymousreply 2May 15, 2024 8:15 AM

Hey Sports Illustrated, per our deal you keep my wife busy and I will you compensate you for it.

by Anonymousreply 3May 15, 2024 8:22 AM

DL doesn't like Daily Mail links and a lot of places now do a paywall so Page Six it is.

by Anonymousreply 4May 15, 2024 8:24 AM

Murdoch doesn't care. Take the scarlet A.

by Anonymousreply 5May 15, 2024 8:29 AM

Also, Non-Murdoch link on this story was posted already.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 15, 2024 8:32 AM

She’s starting to look like a caved in Bratz doll.

by Anonymousreply 7May 15, 2024 8:37 AM

That's about Gayle, r6. This thread is about the pot-bellied five-head.

Is that Paulina on one of the group covers? What about Elle McPherson? She held the record for the most swimsuit issue covers for a long time. Her personality is almost as bad as Teigen's or Gayle's.

by Anonymousreply 8May 15, 2024 9:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!