Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New Jersey Marine accused of threats to kill white people, commit mass shooting

A former Marine from New Jersey was arrested Friday and accused of threatening to kill white people and carry out a mass shooting, federal prosecutors said Monday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 15, 2024 11:03 PM

For the inevitable FF-induced grey line on this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 15, 2024 5:47 AM

[quote] “I want to cause mayhem on the white community”

Another person who mixes up “in” and “on”

by Anonymousreply 2May 15, 2024 8:03 AM

R2 well, they say axe instead of ask too.

by Anonymousreply 3May 15, 2024 10:55 AM

Cobb joined the Marine Corps and attended basic training in South Carolina from June to October last year, according to a criminal complaint. He was stationed at Marine Corps Air-Ground Combat Center in Twentynine Palms, California, in February and discharged on or around May 10

Perp sounds like he must have been a real loser. Five months in basic training. Marine basic is 13 weeks. In a press release from the New Jersey U.S. Attorney’s Office, more notes were found after his phone was searched, which the office noted was executed lawfully.

“I’m ready to get to the good part of my story where I start taking you mother f*ckers out and killing you all,” one note read. “… My rampage will soon happen…I plan to now continue accumulating the necessary equipment needed to execute. Once all equipment is in, time will then tell. You will all die.”

Another note read, “It’s all a f*cking game, and you all are going to die. I currently lack the means necessary to kill as many as I intend to, but one day, I will have the available resources (finance) to purchase the appropriate weaponry for my killing(s).”

In December 2022, Cobb was alleged to have written the following on an unnamed social media platform: “I want to cause mayhem on the white community.”

“The reason i specifically want to target white people is because as a black male, they will NEVER understand my struggles,” Cobb continued, as detailed in the complaint. “Same way, I will never understand their struggles, but I don’t care to.”

Cobb added: “I want to erase them. All of them, really, but in this case as many as I possibly can.”

Cobb also shared other details in his writings,saying he had already begun planning the attack, had already gotten two of the four guns he planned to use in the attack, and had planned for the attack to happen in New Jersey in 2023 “close to an important holiday to their race.”

In messages Cobb posted to another site, he briefly discussed his hopes of becoming a serial killer, writing at one point, “There is no way out for me. The only way out is bloodshed.”

---------------

I bet he is a rapper too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 15, 2024 11:36 AM

[quote] “I want to cause mayhem on the white community”

That's a lot of ambition for a person from New Jersey.

by Anonymousreply 5May 15, 2024 11:42 AM

Strange how they take it serious when it’s a threat toward white people but never take it serious when it’s a thread from a white person.

by Anonymousreply 6May 15, 2024 12:12 PM

R6 post examples of explicit threats that were ignored

by Anonymousreply 7May 15, 2024 1:25 PM

How are we to determine his guilt or innocence if we don't know what he looks like?

by Anonymousreply 8May 15, 2024 1:44 PM

Meh, it's just white people, who cares?

by Anonymousreply 9May 15, 2024 1:49 PM

R8 no MSM has published his photo because he’s of the ultimate newly privileged race

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 15, 2024 1:49 PM

Those individuals showed what one motivated marine and his rifle can do

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 15, 2024 1:53 PM

He looks like Prettyskinboi

by Anonymousreply 12May 15, 2024 2:02 PM

Mama's mussy is quivering like a vat full of Jello!

by Anonymousreply 13May 15, 2024 2:04 PM

“ Mama's mussy is quivering like a vat full of Jello!”

During the recent New Jersey earthquake!

Or more like Loma Pietra?

by Anonymousreply 14May 15, 2024 2:09 PM

Do the marines keep extending your training if you don’t cut it in the normal amount of time?

by Anonymousreply 15May 15, 2024 2:27 PM

I believe you can be bumped back to a less advanced training platoon as a 'do-over" but it's hard to believe they let him have two extra months to graduate basic. I suppose it's desperaton over the recruiting shortage.

by Anonymousreply 16May 15, 2024 2:35 PM

Black dont crack....

except mentally and emotionally

by Anonymousreply 17May 15, 2024 2:43 PM

Is this going to be treated as a hate crime?

by Anonymousreply 18May 15, 2024 2:58 PM

R18 bet the judge is POC and he gets off easy

by Anonymousreply 19May 15, 2024 3:05 PM

Diversity is our strength

by Anonymousreply 20May 15, 2024 11:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!