Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tiffani Thiessen Admits She Has 'Hard Memories' of Her Time on '90210' With Ex Brian Austin Green

In March, Brian Austin Green came clean about his years on Beverly Hills 90210 and his behavior toward then-girlfriend Tiffani Thiessen Shen she joined the cast as Valerie Malone in 1994. Valerie was “bad girl” in town which meant plenty of steamy sex scenes that Green couldn’t handle at the time.

“I’d never been in a real serious relationship before,” he said of their romance which lasted from 1992 until 1995 on Shannen Doherty’s Let’s Be Clear podcast. “I used to bring Tiffani to events, so she knew everybody from then and then all of a sudden, she’s doing sex scenes and s**t with people that were like my family and my brothers. It was strange. I remember I was really just f**king jealous and boisterous.” How did Thiessen feel about the situation? Well, fans finally have their ans

The 50-year-old actress described herself to Us Weekly as “nervous” when she joined the cast during the fifth season because it was a “show that was already established.” From what it sounds like, her time on the long-running series was a mixed bag. You learn a lot from all different types of jobs and people right and so I have a lot of great memories. You know, there’s a lot of hard memories, but there was a lot of great memories,” she admitted. “At the time when I started, I was actually dating Brian [Austin Green]. That probably made it a little bit easier for me.”

While it was easy to make friends with the cast, Thiessen shared that Green’s feelings about her character’s interactions made the situation “definitely stressful and hard.” She added, “I had a boyfriend who definitely was probably not the most secure with me being there. I also had my own insecurities about being on a job that, again, was very established. There were relationships that were super close that I wasn’t a part of.”

Thiessen doesn’t “hold any grudges” toward Green because “we were all young and stupid.” As for her friendship with Green now, she noted, “We’re both adults. I mean, our split was pretty amicable. It was easy, like, truly. He moved on. I moved on, and we had to work together.” But, it sounds like Green is still a little embarrassed by his young adult behavior. “Looking back on it, I can’t imagine what that was like for her,” he summed up on Doherty’s podcast. “I can’t imagine what it was like for her being with me for three years at that point and then having to do these scenes and having her f**king boyfriend, who she lives with by the way, freaking out the way that I was.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 15, 2024 5:37 PM

Such a pretty girl.

by Anonymousreply 1May 15, 2024 4:24 AM

There was a hilarious Tiffani Amber Thiessen troll 20 years ago on DL who loved mocking her fat chipmunk cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 2May 15, 2024 4:30 AM

She's so fucking lucky she got to sample BAG's D in his prime.

by Anonymousreply 3May 15, 2024 4:32 AM

He attended The Vineyard in Encino for a while in the late 90s. Does anyone know if he went full Fundie?

by Anonymousreply 4May 15, 2024 4:52 AM

[quote] who loved mocking her fat chipmunk cheeks.

I like her cheeks. She was very hot as a starlet and at half a century still looks pretty good

by Anonymousreply 5May 15, 2024 5:36 AM

R5 - She looks beautiful as a 50 year old.

by Anonymousreply 6May 15, 2024 5:37 AM

When will she join Alvin, Simon & Theodore?

by Anonymousreply 7May 15, 2024 5:44 AM

Very mature take on their breakup and what sounds like weird, possessive behavior from him back then. As much as I like celebrity dirt, it's good to hear about people who have actually turned into functioning adults as they've aged.

I also think she's an attractive lady, R6. She has beautiful eyes.

by Anonymousreply 8May 15, 2024 11:13 AM

She’s always had great hair. And he caused me to recalibrate my gaydar.

by Anonymousreply 9May 15, 2024 11:18 AM

This show aired before I was born. Can someone explain to me what a show about a zip code is supposed to be?

by Anonymousreply 10May 15, 2024 11:23 AM

It was about rich kids and rich kids problems, R10.

by Anonymousreply 11May 15, 2024 11:35 AM

R10 - Twin siblings Brandon and Brenda are high school students who move to Beverly Hills from Minnesota with their parents. They meet mainly rich students from there. It’s a high school drama. Then they graduate - yes, even Donna Martin graduates. We follow them to college.

Shannen who plays Brenda is let go after the 4th season. Enter Valerie Malone, played by Tiffani Thiessen.

by Anonymousreply 12May 15, 2024 5:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!