Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I wonder who the martyr is going to be.

Trump will never stop inciting his base to violence while continuing to claim plausible deniability. And we all know how this movie ends. Someone is going to ultimately get killed before the public finally says enough is enough and the MAGAts are put to shame like the proto-brownshirts that they are.

It is inevitable. We are in a pressure cooker. It is only a matter of time before it blows.

So who is it going to be? One of the Trump trial judges? The President of the United States? You? Me?

by Anonymousreply 9May 15, 2024 1:05 PM

The Far Left and their love of Hamas is about at the same level.

by Anonymousreply 1May 15, 2024 4:16 AM

Oh look. Another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 2May 15, 2024 4:19 AM

Well, I for one hope it's our "Oh look, another Trump thread" troll. I say we volunteer that one for martyrdom.

by Anonymousreply 3May 15, 2024 4:20 AM

R3 and the NYP SEO troll

by Anonymousreply 4May 15, 2024 4:30 AM

[quote] ....are put to shame like the proto-brownshirts that they are.

Judging from the news lately, it will most likely be a Jew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 15, 2024 4:41 AM

“I’m a political prisoner!” 🙄

by Anonymousreply 6May 15, 2024 6:47 AM

It will be a woman. Terrorists (usually always men) are cowards and rarely go up against other men. So it'll be a woman/women and probably some kids and elderly.

Not a famous Democrat or their family, because the conservatives would actually get off on that (see, also their revolting enjoyment of what happened to Paul Pelosi). They'd make t-shirts and celebrate those types of deaths in OAN and FOX.

They're utter trash so my guess is another Tree of Life type thing but on a larger scale in Orange Jesus' name after he denigrates the group-of-the-day he feels hasn't offered him enough fealty or money.

by Anonymousreply 7May 15, 2024 11:07 AM

Please take your meds and stop the hysteria.

by Anonymousreply 8May 15, 2024 11:10 AM

The threat of violence is being to intimidate the jurors so that they vote to acquit. It only takes one.

by Anonymousreply 9May 15, 2024 1:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!