Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump VP hopeful vows 'radical' divorce crackdown 'for the sake of families'

Ben Carson is back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 19, 2024 4:33 AM

Which one of Trump's two divorces are they going to crack down on?

by Anonymousreply 1May 15, 2024 2:46 AM

We don't need 'families'. We just need responsible parents. Or grandparents, or someone to raise the boonchkins right.

Families create too many children. And divorce.

by Anonymousreply 2May 15, 2024 2:52 AM

I say outlaw marriage, because without marriage there'd be no divorce

by Anonymousreply 3May 15, 2024 2:59 AM

Only abusive men are helped by no-divorce laws

by Anonymousreply 4May 15, 2024 3:02 AM

Ben Carson doesn't get that at this rate the only choice he's going to get is whether he wants to work in the field or the kitchen 🤨

by Anonymousreply 5May 15, 2024 3:25 AM

Turd is floating around black names in hopes of getying a few minority votes. He hates negroes and would never have one near him, especially male. He wanted to run for POTUS in 2011 so he could beat Obama (whom he's still haunted by). And Karen Macdougal said he spoke disparagingly about blacks.

by Anonymousreply 6May 15, 2024 3:41 AM

Cool, can they start with Marjorie Taylor Greene's divorce, Lauren Boebert's divorce, Trump's multiple divorces...

by Anonymousreply 7May 15, 2024 3:45 AM

It’s very interesting. They say studies show female suicide has decreased with divorce while studies show right now men commit the most suicide post-divorce.

Yikes! Thank god I’m gay!

by Anonymousreply 8May 15, 2024 3:58 AM

I must’ve misunderstood the definition of that “nanny state” those folks are so darn opposed to.

by Anonymousreply 9May 15, 2024 4:08 AM

Oh look. Another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 10May 15, 2024 4:21 AM

[quote] Oh look. Another Trump thread.

Oh look, another idiot goon trying to suppress criticism of the orange nazi

Figure out how to check a book out of the library yet, asshole?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 18, 2024 12:49 PM

TRUMP must be really afraid Melania is going to divorce him.

by Anonymousreply 12May 18, 2024 1:08 PM

This irrelevant fuck is never going to be on the ticket.

by Anonymousreply 13May 18, 2024 1:46 PM

Back from the dead?

by Anonymousreply 14May 18, 2024 1:59 PM

I thought he was dead. Or am I thinking of Herman Cain?

by Anonymousreply 15May 18, 2024 9:47 PM

Herman Cain is dead. Ben Carson just looks dead.

by Anonymousreply 16May 19, 2024 2:36 AM

The return of Dr Sleepy.

by Anonymousreply 17May 19, 2024 4:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!