Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alan Thicke

Died too young, much more handsome than his son Robin. Big hairy chest. Canadian ergo bisexual.

I remember him showing off his BIG FUCKING DICK AND BALLS in one of those Battle of the Network Stars shows. He even played with the speedo to show it off.

BIG DICK AND BALLS.

But I can't find it anywhere. Maybe it was too much.

by Anonymousreply 17May 15, 2024 2:47 AM

Drunk?

I loved his thicke hair and deep voice.

by Anonymousreply 1May 14, 2024 11:22 PM

I saw a clip once from his talk show when gay ( but still closeted) bodybuilder Bob Paris was a guest. This was about 1983. Paris was always one of the most handsome bb in the field with a great symmetrical build. Paris came out in a tiny posing strap and the women in the audience went wild and Thicke seemed pretty taken with him too.

by Anonymousreply 2May 14, 2024 11:30 PM

R1, it took 3 seconds to find him in his speedo on Battle of the Network Stars.

He races Dudley from Diff’rent Strokes. They both lose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 14, 2024 11:32 PM

Here is the Bob Paris interview. Wait for the end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 14, 2024 11:33 PM

Thicke was insufferably full of himself, vain, untalented, and nasty. The thing he produced in his son simply was a distillation of his worst traits.

He did not die too young. At least it was very painful, though.

by Anonymousreply 5May 14, 2024 11:34 PM

No, there was a scene when he flipped the front of his speedo up and down, showing SIZE.

by Anonymousreply 6May 15, 2024 12:09 AM

Bob Paris was gorgeous. Who wouldn’t have giggled in his presence?

by Anonymousreply 7May 15, 2024 12:14 AM

Amazing r7

by Anonymousreply 8May 15, 2024 12:18 AM

I've always wondered how Alan Thicke could produce a son with such a smooth body. I guess Robin got more of his mom's genes than Alan's.

by Anonymousreply 9May 15, 2024 12:18 AM

Bob Paris is still hot as fuck and still very doable, even in his 60s.

by Anonymousreply 10May 15, 2024 12:31 AM

Thanks, Bob!

by Anonymousreply 11May 15, 2024 12:33 AM

Please don't post these long drawn out You tube vids when what we want to see is only a few seconds. If you do, please call out the time code that's relevant to the thread. Thanks

by Anonymousreply 12May 15, 2024 12:36 AM

It was maybe 1986 and I met a cute older than me guy in a gay bar on the east side of NY around 59th st. And we went to his apartment. He wanted to role play with me being Kirk Cameron and he playing Alan thicke. He did not look like Alan. Nor did I really resemble Kirk except that I was a similar body type at 21. He was maybe 30-35. He had a very nice apartment but I had watched the show maybe twice and didn’t really get into it. Maybe now I would.

by Anonymousreply 13May 15, 2024 12:56 AM

He was a swinging sex pervert!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 15, 2024 1:24 AM

Mmmmmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 15, 2024 1:36 AM

Looks like more taters than meat.

by Anonymousreply 16May 15, 2024 2:43 AM

[quote] Looks like more taters than meat.

What's "taters", precious? What's "taters"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 15, 2024 2:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!