Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Personal Assistant. Who Is This?

I don’t work for just anybody.

Job Overview: We are currently seeking an experienced and highly organized Executive Personal Assistant to support a high-profile Actor/Director based in New York City. This dynamic role involves managing intricate schedules, coordinating travel arrangements, and overseeing day-to-day operations for the client’s multiple residences. The successful candidate will be a detail-oriented, adaptable professional with a strong work ethic and a genuine passion for their role.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 15, 2024 2:33 AM

No idea who it might be but I was exhausted just reading the ad.

by Anonymousreply 1May 14, 2024 11:04 PM

[quote]Location: New York City (Village Office) with flexibility for various project-based locations

[quote]Salary: Up to $200,000 Plus Benefits and Discretionary Bonus

Pretty good salary but sounds like a single person would be ideal. Would be hard for a mother/father/spouse to be gone months at a time on location.

I'm tempted to apply just for shits and giggles. Totally make up a resume.

by Anonymousreply 2May 14, 2024 11:09 PM

Maybe Joe Mantello? Is Kevin Spacey returning to NYC?

by Anonymousreply 3May 14, 2024 11:19 PM

I can't imagine a worse job than this. At least at Starbucks your shift is over when it's over.

by Anonymousreply 4May 14, 2024 11:20 PM

De Niro.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 15, 2024 12:00 AM

My thought was Joe Martello as well. NYC-based actor/director was my clue, but "various residences working with House Manager and Personal Assistant" doesn't quite seem to fit. Maybe someone with Hal Prince-caliber fame and dynamism. I like the need to drive the client's car: that means you bring it to him wherever he is and then hitchhike back to New York.

by Anonymousreply 6May 15, 2024 12:11 AM

[quote]but "various residences working with House Manager and Personal Assistant" doesn't quite seem to fit.

Mantello became a millionaire with Wicked.

by Anonymousreply 7May 15, 2024 12:39 AM

[quote] The ideal candidate can expect for cell phones to be thrown at their face with some regularity.

Sounds like it's Naomi Campbell!

by Anonymousreply 8May 15, 2024 12:52 AM

[quote]I'm tempted to apply just for shits and giggles. Totally make up a resume.

Personal Assistant to Muriel at The DataLounge.

by Anonymousreply 9May 15, 2024 12:57 AM

Its Hugh Jackman

by Anonymousreply 10May 15, 2024 12:59 AM

Could be r10 but wouldn’t young, dumb and full of …enthusiasm be part of the essential criteria?

by Anonymousreply 11May 15, 2024 1:01 AM

Why aren't celebs able to separate business and personal? Everyone else does!

I did Exec Support when I was in school. I didn't keep their Personal diaries. I did take drycleaning and wash and drive cars, set up laptops and phones etc. Very rarely had to entertain bombastic phone calls from the other side of the world. There needs to be limits.

by Anonymousreply 12May 15, 2024 1:02 AM

[quote]Shortlisted candidates will undergo interviews and may be required to participate in practical assessments.

I wonder what “practical assessments” mean.

by Anonymousreply 13May 15, 2024 1:10 AM

When you do a search, this same ad was posted two months ago. Very, very interesting.

by Anonymousreply 14May 15, 2024 1:21 AM

R12 They're rich and lazy.

by Anonymousreply 15May 15, 2024 1:24 AM

It probably means they have to work for free for the first few days, r13

by Anonymousreply 16May 15, 2024 1:34 AM

It can only be one person -- Vivian Vance.

by Anonymousreply 17May 15, 2024 2:06 AM

Bradley Cooper?

by Anonymousreply 18May 15, 2024 2:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!